A paid newsletter subscription is a very effective way to generate more revenue for your business. With paid newsletter subscriptions, you can ensure that only the most interested and engaged readers are subscribing. This can help you to improve the quality of your newsletter and build a more loyal readership. In this blog post, we will show you how to create a paid newsletter subscription in Mailerlite.
There are many reasons why you might want to create a paid newsletter subscription. For example, you might use it to:
- Generate revenue for your business
- Build a more loyal readership
- Provide exclusive content to your subscribers
- Offer discounts or other benefits to your subscribers
MailerLite is an email marketing platform that makes it easy to create and manage paid newsletter subscriptions.
MailerLite is a feature-rich and user-friendly email marketing tool that is a superb choice for small businesses thanks to its generous free plan.
Try MaillerLite for free for up to 1,000 recipients
Send unlimited monthly emails. Choose from 100s of templates. Paid newsletter subscriptions. Email automation and subscriber segmentation. Create quizzes, websites, and landing pages.
What is MailerLite?
MailerLite is an email marketing platform that helps businesses of all sizes to create, send, and track email marketing campaigns. With MailerLite, you can create beautiful emails, segment your subscribers, and track your results.
MailerLite also offers a variety of features that can help you to grow your business, such as:
- Landing page builder: Create landing pages to promote your products or services and collect leads.
- Automation: Create email automation to send targeted messages to your subscribers based on their behavior.
- Analytics: Track your email marketing results to see what’s working and what’s not.
- For a complete list of features, check out this review of Mailerlite.
MailerLite offers a number of benefits for businesses that want to create a paid newsletter subscription. These benefits include:
- Ease of use: MailerLite is a user-friendly platform that makes it easy to create and manage paid newsletter subscriptions.
- Affordability: MailerLite offers a variety of pricing plans that are affordable for businesses of all sizes.
- Powerful features: MailerLite offers a number of powerful features that can help you to create and manage a successful paid newsletter subscription. These features include:
- Landing page builder
- Stripe integration
- Email marketing automation
Here are some additional benefits of using MailerLite:
- Free plan: MailerLite offers a free plan that allows you to send up to 12,000 emails per month to up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Drag-and-drop email editor: MailerLite’s drag-and-drop email editor makes it easy to create beautiful emails without any coding experience.
- Segmentation: MailerLite allows you to segment your subscribers based on their interests, behavior, and demographics. This allows you to send more targeted and relevant emails.
- A/B testing: MailerLite allows you to A/B test your emails to see what works best with your subscribers.
- Reporting: MailerLite provides detailed reports on your email marketing campaigns so you can track your results and see what’s working and what’s not.
How to Create a Paid Newsletter Subscription in Mailerlite?
- Create a landing page for your newsletter
The first step in creating a paid newsletter subscription is to create a landing page for your newsletter. A landing page is a web page that is specifically designed to convert visitors into subscribers.
To create a landing page for your newsletter in MailerLite, follow these steps:
- Go to the Pages section of your MailerLite account.
- Click Create New.
- Select the Landing page option.
- Give your landing page a name.
- Select the Free newsletter option.
- Click Create.
Once you have created your landing page, you can customize it to match your brand and your audience. You can add a headline, a description, an image, and a call to action.
2. Integrate your MailerLite account with Stripe
The next step is to integrate your MailerLite account with Stripe. Stripe is a payment processing service that makes it easy to accept payments for your newsletter subscription.
To integrate your MailerLite account with Stripe, follow these steps:
- Go to the Integrations section of your MailerLite account.
- Click Add Integration.
- Select the Stripe option.
- Follow the instructions to create a Stripe account and integrate it with your MailerLite account.
Once you have integrated your MailerLite account with Stripe, you can start accepting payments for your newsletter subscription.
3. Promote your newsletter subscription
The final step is to promote your newsletter subscription to your audience. You can promote your newsletter subscription through a variety of channels, such as:
- Social media
- Your website
- Email marketing
- Offline marketing
By promoting your newsletter subscription, you can reach a wider audience and attract more subscribers.
Here are some useful tips for creating a successful paid newsletter subscription:
- Offer exclusive content: One of the best ways to convince people to pay for your newsletter is to offer them exclusive content that they can’t get anywhere else. This could include early access to new blog posts, discounts on products or services, or behind-the-scenes content.
- Make sure your newsletter is high-quality: Your subscribers are paying for a valuable service, so make sure they’re getting their money’s worth. This means writing high-quality content that is informative, engaging, and relevant to your audience.
- Promote your newsletter subscription regularly: The more people who know about your paid newsletter, the more subscribers you’ll attract. Promote your newsletter subscription on your website, social media, and in your email marketing campaigns.
- Set a fair price: When setting a price for your newsletter subscription, it’s important to strike a balance between making a profit and being affordable for your target audience. A good way to do this is to survey your audience to see what they’re willing to pay.
- Provide excellent customer service: If your subscribers have any problems with your newsletter subscription, it’s important to provide excellent customer service to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. This will help to build trust and loyalty with your subscribers, which will make them more likely to renew their subscriptions.
There are many ideas for content that could be included in a paid newsletter subscription, such as:
- A newsletter for entrepreneurs that provides exclusive tips and advice.
- A newsletter for foodies that provides recipes, restaurant reviews, and travel tips.
- A newsletter for parents that provides advice, tips, and resources.
- A newsletter for pet lovers that provides news, tips, and advice.
If you have a passion for a particular topic, you can create a paid newsletter subscription that provides exclusive content and benefits to your subscribers.
If you’re looking for practical examples of paid newsletter subscriptions created in MailerLite, check out these companies’ newsletters:
- The Browser: The Browser is a paid newsletter subscription that provides its subscribers with curated content from the web, including articles, videos, and podcasts. The newsletter is published three times a week and costs $48 per year.
- The Skimm: The Skimm is a paid newsletter subscription that provides its subscribers with a daily newsletter of news and information that is relevant to women. The newsletter is published every morning and costs $99 per year.
- Freelance Writing Newsletter: This newsletter is for freelance writers who want to improve their skills, find more clients, and make more money. It includes articles, interviews, and advice from experienced freelance writers. The newsletter is published once a week and costs $19 per month.
- Copywriting Newsletter: This newsletter is for copywriters who want to learn how to write effective marketing copy. It includes articles, interviews, and advice from experienced copywriters. The newsletter is published once a week and costs $29 per month.
Here are some additional tips for creating an effectively paid newsletter subscription:
- Personalize your emails: When you personalize your emails, you show your subscribers that you care about them and that you’re not just sending out mass emails. You can personalize your emails by using their names, interests, or demographics.
- Use visuals: Visuals can help to make your emails more engaging and visually appealing. You can use images, videos, and infographics to break up your text and make your emails more interesting to read.
- Call to action: Make sure your emails have a clear call to action. Tell your subscribers what you want them to do, whether it’s clicking on a link, subscribing to your newsletter, or making a purchase.
All in all, Mailerlite is a great platform for creating paid newsletter subscriptions. This email marketing platform is very affordable and user-friendly. If that’s what you’re looking for, go ahead and try Mailerlite today!