Toptal React native developers are vetted and qualified professionals with experience in a variety of industries. This means that you can be confident that the React Native developers you hire on Toptal will be highly skilled and experienced.
React Native Developers: Facts and Statistics
- The demand for React Native developers is growing rapidly. In 2022, the demand for React Native developers grew by 100%. This growth is expected to continue in the coming years, as more and more businesses adopt React Native for their mobile app development needs.
- The average salary for React Native developers is high. In the United States, the average salary for a React Native developer is \$100,000 per year. This salary is even higher in some countries, such as Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- There is a shortage of qualified React Native developers. The demand for React Native developers is outpacing the supply of qualified developers. This means that businesses that need React Native developers are often faced with competition for talent.
Here are some additional stats and facts about the React Native developer’s job industry:
- According to a survey by Stack Overflow, React Native is the second most popular framework among developers.
- React Native is used by some of the biggest tech companies in the world, including Facebook, Instagram, and Uber.
- The React Native ecosystem is constantly growing, with new libraries and tools being released all the time.
Reddit is a great place to learn more about Toptal. Here are a few Reddit posts that I think you’ll find interesting. Check them out and join the discussion!
Why hire React Native Developers from Toptal?
Toptal.com is a widely-known and used marketplace for the best React Native Developers. It is fair to say, that Toptal is one of the best platforms to hire talent and freelancers from.
Toptal only lets the absolute best talent join their platform, so if you want to hire the top 3% of freelancers in the world, then this Toptal is the exclusive network to hire them from.
The cost of hiring a freelancer from Toptal depends on the type of role you are hiring for, but you can expect to pay between $60-$200+ per hour.
- Toptal boasts a 95% trial-to-hire success rate, with $0 recruiting fee for the top 3% of the global freelance talentpool. You’ll get introduced to candidates within 24h of signing up, and 90% of clients hire the first candidate Toptal introduces.
- If you only need help with a smaller project, or are on a tight budget and can only afford inexperienced and cheap freelancers – then Toptal isn’t the freelance marketplace for you.
There are many reasons why you should hire React Native developers on Toptal. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Toptal only accepts the top 3% of freelance developers. This means that you can be confident that the React Native developers you hire on Toptal will be highly skilled and experienced.
- Toptal developers are available 24/7. This means that you can get started on your project right away, no matter what time zone you’re in.
- Toptal developers are committed to your project’s success. They will work hard to understand your needs and deliver a high-quality product.
- Toptal developers are affordable. The cost of hiring a React Native developer on Toptal is comparable to the cost of hiring a full-time employee.
In addition to these benefits, Toptal also offers a number of other features that make it a great choice for hiring React Native developers. These features include:
- A transparent hiring process. You can see the profiles of all of the React Native developers who are available on Toptal, and you can read reviews from other clients.
- A dedicated account manager. You will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will help you find the right React Native developer for your project.
- A money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the work of your React Native developer, you can get a full refund.
Here are some additional reasons why you might want to hire React Native developers on Toptal:
- You need to get your project started quickly.
- You need to work with a developer who is familiar with your specific industry or business needs.
- You need to work with a developer who is available to work on your project on a flexible schedule.
If any of these reasons apply to you, then hiring React Native developers on Toptal is a great option.
React Native Developers hiring interview questions
Here are some examples of questions that you can ask in a React Native developer hiring interview:
- What is React Native?
- What are the benefits of using React Native?
- What are the challenges of using React Native?
- What are your experiences with React Native?
- Can you describe a complex React Native application that you have worked on?
- What are your thoughts on the future of React Native?
- What are your favorite React Native libraries and tools?
- What are your thoughts on the React Native community?
- What are your salary expectations?
In addition to these general questions, you may also want to ask specific questions about the candidate’s experience with React Native. For example, you could ask them to describe a time when they had to troubleshoot a React Native issue. You could also ask them to write some code in React Native.
It is important to ask questions that will help you assess the candidate’s skills, experience, and knowledge of React Native. You should also ask questions that will help you get to know the candidate’s personality and work style.
Here are some additional tips for interviewing React Native developers:
- Be clear about the requirements of the job.
- Give the candidate a chance to demonstrate their skills.
- Ask open-ended questions.
- Listen carefully to the candidate’s answers.
- Follow up with the candidate after the interview.
All in all, hiring a React Native Developer from Toptal is a great choice. Especially, if you are looking for highly skilled, experienced, and affordable React Native developers. So, what are you waiting for? Start hiring from Toptal today!