AWS Developers are software developers who deploy applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS is a suite of cloud computing services that offers a broad set of global compute, database, storage, application, analytics, and deployment services that help organizations move faster, reduce IT costs, and scale applications. In this blog post, I’ll explain how to hire AWS Developers from Toptal.
Toptal AWS Developers are hand-picked and vetted by Toptal’s team of experts, and they are all experienced in working on AWS projects.
AWS Developers: Facts and Statistics
- The global cloud computing market is expected to reach $623.9 billion by 2023.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud computing platform, with a market share of 33%.
- There are over 650,000 AWS certified professionals worldwide.
- The average salary for an AWS Developer in the United States is $117,041.
- The demand for AWS Developers is expected to grow by 25% in the next five years.
These stats and facts show that the AWS Developers job industry is a growing and in-demand field. If you are interested in a career in cloud computing, becoming an AWS Developer is a great option.
Here are some additional tips for landing an AWS Developer job:
- Get certified: AWS offers a variety of certifications for different levels of experience. Getting certified will show employers that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to be an AWS Developer.
- Build your portfolio: Create a portfolio of your work that showcases your skills and experience with AWS. This will help employers to see what you can do and how you can help them.
- Network: Attend industry events, meetups, and conferences to meet other AWS Developers and learn about job opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date: The cloud computing industry is constantly changing, so it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies. You can do this by reading industry blogs, attending training courses, and taking online courses.
Reddit is a great place to learn more about Toptal. Here are a few Reddit posts that I think you’ll find interesting. Check them out and join the discussion!
Why hire AWS Developers from Toptal?
Toptal.com is a great platform to hire the most talented AWS developers. Hiring AWS developers from Toptal can be a great way to get the professional you need to complete your project.
Toptal only lets the absolute best talent join their platform, so if you want to hire the top 3% of freelancers in the world, then this Toptal is the exclusive network to hire them from.
The cost of hiring a freelancer from Toptal depends on the type of role you are hiring for, but you can expect to pay between $60-$200+ per hour.
- Toptal boasts a 95% trial-to-hire success rate, with $0 recruiting fee for the top 3% of the global freelance talentpool. You’ll get introduced to candidates within 24h of signing up, and 90% of clients hire the first candidate Toptal introduces.
- If you only need help with a smaller project, or are on a tight budget and can only afford inexperienced and cheap freelancers – then Toptal isn’t the freelance marketplace for you.
There are many reasons why you should hire AWS developers on Toptal. Here are a few of the most important reasons:
- Toptal only accepts the top 3% of developers. This means that you can be confident that any AWS developer you hire from Toptal will be highly skilled and experienced.
- Toptal developers are vetted for quality. Before they are allowed to join the Toptal network, all developers are carefully vetted for their skills, experience, and personality. This ensures that you will only work with the best of the best.
- Toptal developers are available on-demand. You can hire a Toptal developer for a one-off project or for a long-term engagement. This gives you the flexibility to scale your team up or down as needed.
- Toptal developers are affordable. Toptal developers are paid a fair wage, but they are not as expensive as hiring a full-time employee. This can save you money and help you to stay within your budget.
Here are some additional benefits of hiring AWS developers on Toptal:
- Toptal developers are committed to quality. They are held to a strict code of conduct and are required to meet high standards of performance.
- Toptal developers are always up-to-date on the latest technologies. They are constantly learning and evolving their skills, so you can be confident that they will be able to help you with your latest projects.
- Toptal developers are easy to work with. They are responsive, communicative, and always willing to go the extra mile.
AWS Developers hiring interview questions
Here are some examples of questions that you can ask during an AWS developer hiring interview:
- What is your experience with AWS?
- What are your skills and experience with specific AWS services, such as Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, and Amazon DynamoDB?
- Can you describe a time when you used AWS to solve a problem?
- What are your thoughts on the future of AWS?
- What are your salary expectations?
In addition to these technical questions, you may also want to ask some behavioral questions to get a better sense of the candidate’s personality and fit for the role. Here are some examples of behavioral questions:
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.
- How do you handle working on a team?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a developer?
- What are your career goals?
By asking a variety of questions, you can get a better understanding of the candidate’s skills, experience, and personality. This will help you to make an informed decision about whether or not the candidate is the right fit for your team.
Here are some additional tips for conducting an AWS developer hiring interview:
- Be prepared. Before the interview, make sure that you have a good understanding of the candidate’s resume and the role that you are hiring for. This will help you to ask more relevant questions.
- Be clear about the expectations. At the beginning of the interview, be sure to explain the expectations of the role and the company. This will help the candidate to know what is required of them and to answer your questions in a way that is relevant to the role.
- Be respectful. Remember that the candidate is taking the time to interview with you. Be respectful of their time and be sure to thank them for their time at the end of the interview.
If you are looking for a highly skilled, experienced, and affordable AWS developer, then I certainly encourage you to try Toptal. With Toptal, you can rest assured that you’re getting only the highest quality service from a top talent. Start hiring from Toptal today!