Instapage is an online marketing platform that offers professional landing page building without coding. Having professional-looking landing pages helps you convert visitors into leads and grow your email list. Although it's a very robust landing page builder, there are other great Instapage alternatives ⇣ as well.
In this article, you will learn about the top eight Instapage alternatives and you will find out how they compare to Instapage.
- Best overall alternative: ClickFunnels – is a leading all-in-one online marketing platform. From landing pages to sales funnels and fully functional websites, ClickFunnels got you covered. Of course, it has a few minor cons, but it is almost a no-brainer if you want one best marketing platform built-in at the moment.
- Best free alternative: GrooveFunnels – It is hard to think of a better free alternative other than GrooveFunnels. GrooveFunnels offers more features with its free plan than other marketing platforms with their paid plans.
- Instapage WordPress alternative: Elegant Themes Divi – is a WordPress website builder and landing page builder that offers anything your online business needs for as low as $89/year. That’s about $7.40/month. However, the best deal on Divi is its one-time payment of $249 for lifetime access to all of its tools.
Best Instapage Alternatives in 2021
|GrooveFunnels||Elegant Themes Divi||ClickFunnels|
|Features||Website builder, sales funnels builder, CRM, drag and drop editor, all in one marketing platform||Website builder, themes builder, drag and drop editor, landing page builder, WooCommerce integration, email marketing||Website builder, drag and drop editor, fully customizable templates, sales funnels builder, CRM, automates the whole sales process|
|Pricing plans||$0/month, $99/month, $199/month, or $1,997 for lifetime access||$89/year or $249 for lifetime access||$97/month, $297/month, and $2,497/month.|
|Free trial||They don’t offer a free trial because they have a free plan||Yes, a 14-day free trial||Yes, a 14-day free trial|
1. ClickFunnels (Overall best Instapage alternative)
- Official website: www.clickfunnels.com
- Great funnel and sales builder
- Helps companies automate their sales processes from beginning to end
- All in one marketing tool
- Email marketing is built-in
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing platform that has almost any tool your business needs. It allows you to create any type of website, landing page, sales funnel, and webinars.
With a variety of pre-designed, customizable funnels available, creating sales funnels is simple for anyone with any level of programming knowledge. It also offers email marketing.
- A wide variety of website and sales funnel templates
- A/B testing
- Allows you to analyze the performance of each funnel, including click-throughs, conversions, opt-ins, and visits
- There are a lot of integrations for your ClickFunnels account
- You can’t have a blog on the websites you build with ClickFunnels
- You don’t own the websites you build with ClickFunnels
- The email marketing feature is not excellent
- Browse some of the best ClickFunnels alternatives
The ClickFunnels Starter plan costs $97 per month, the Platinum plan costs $297 per month, and the Two Comma Club X costs $2,497 per month. Furthermore, ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial to anyone interested in giving it a shot. You can learn more about ClickFunnels pricing here.
How does ClickFunnels compare to Instapage?
ClickFunnels offers a lot more features than Instapage for a cheaper price. If you want an all-in-one marketing platform that does a little bit of everything for a reasonable price (compared to Instapage), then ClickFunnels is a great choice for you.
Check out the ClickFunnels website to see more about their tools, and latest deals.
2. GetResponse (Affordable all-in-one marketing platform)
- Official website: www.getresponse.com
- Email marketing and funnel building are combined in a single tool
- Sales funnels builder
GetResponse is an automated email marketing tool that also includes a website builder, chat functionality, e-commerce capabilities, webinars, landing pages, and automated sales funnels.
- Over 200 emails templates
- Automated email campaigns
- It is an all in one marketing platform that combines most of the tools a business needs
- It has an autoresponder feature that allows you to send personalized emails to people on your email list at scheduled time intervals
- The email automation feature is not available in the Base plan
- The drag and drop editor is not easy to use for beginners
There are four plans: Basic, Plus, Professional, and Max. The Basic plan costs $15 per month and can go up to $450 per month depending on the size of your email list. The Plus plan ranges in price from $49 to $499 per month.
The Professional plan costs between $99 and $580 per month. The Max plan is only available upon request and is priced negotiable. Furthermore, if you purchase one of the plans for a period of 12 or 24 months, you receive a significant discount. GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial.
Should you choose GetResponse instead of Instapage?
GetResponse is a very affordable platform that comes with a built-in email marketing tool. Instapage offers email marketing only if you pay for additional integration. They both have similar features, but Instapage does not offer email marketing and it costs more than GetResponse.
So, GetResponse might be a better choice for you if you want an affordable all-in-one marketing platform.
Check out the GetResponse website to see more about their tools, and latest deals.
3. GrooveFunnels (Best free Instapage alternative)
- Official website: www.groove.cm
- All-in-one digital marketing platform
- Has any marketing tool you could think of, such as website builder, sales funnel builder, email marketing, CRM, and a lot more in one place
GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one digital marketing platform that allows you to create sales funnels, landing pages, websites, and email marketing campaigns for selling physical and digital products online.
GrooveFunnels is part of Groove.cm, a collection of 17 online marketing and sales apps.
Aside from being a powerful all-in-one platform, GrooveFunnels also offers a free plan that allows you to use the majority of its features for free, but with some restrictions. However, those tools are sufficient for establishing a successful online business.
- Its free plan offers more features than other marketing platform’s paid plans
- It has a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor that allows you to create great websites, sales funnels, various types of pages, and much more
- It is an all-in-one digital marketing platform that includes all of the features you could ever need for your business
- Not all of its advanced features are available at the moment
GrooveFunnels offers a free plan called the Base plan that is free forever. The paid plans are called the Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans. The Silver plan is $99/month and the Gold plan is $199/month. The Platinum plan is currently $1,997 for life and includes everything GrooveFunnels currently offers or will offer in the future.
How does GrooveFunnels compare to Instapage?
GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one marketing platform that has a free plan while Instapage offers landing page building and a few other side features for a quite expensive price. GrooveFunnels offers a better value for the money. Considering that, GrooveFunnels is the winner in this comparison.
Check out the Groove website to see more about their tools, and latest deals.
4. Leadpages (Landing page builder that turns clicks into customers)
- Official website: https://www.leadpages.net
- Hosts webinars
- Allows you to create sales pages, landing pages, opt-in pages, and even build a whole website
- Drag and drop page builder
- Grows your email list
Leadpages is an excellent landing page and website builder that helps business owners easily create landing pages, increase their email list, generate more leads, and convert leads into clients.
- There are plenty of integrations available to enhance its capabilities
- Helps you grow your email list
- It has more than 200 templates
- Intuitive and easy to use tools for people who don’t have any programming experience
- You can’t fully customize the standard templates
- The A/B testing feature is only available in the higher-priced courses plans
- Check out the best Leadpages alternatives here
Leadpages offers two pricing options. They are the Standard ($37/month) and Pro ($79/month) plans. Both could be purchased at a lower cost if billed yearly. There is a 14-day free trial available if you want to give it a shot.
Is Leadpages better than Instapage?
Leadpages and Instapage are very similar platforms, but their pricing is very different. Although Leadpages does not offer A/B testing in their Standard plan and it doesn’t have a heatmaps feature, it is way better at building fully functional websites than Instapage.
On the other side, Instapage has a heatmaps feature and promises its users a 400% increase in conversion rate. If you want an affordable website and landing page builder that is packed with plenty of other features, you should choose Leadpages.
Check out the Leadpages website to see more about their tools, and latest deals.
5. Unbounce (High converting landing page builder)
- Official website: https://unbounce.com
- High converting landing page builder
- A/B testing is built-in
- More than 100 templates are available
- Easy to use drag and drop editor
Unbounce is a platform that allows you to create beautiful landing pages without knowing how to code. It walks you through the process of creating landing pages that collect emails, allowing you to increase your email list, conversions, and sales.
- Its capabilities could be expanded by integrating it with a few other marketing tools
- Allows you to have videos, parallax scrolling, and high-quality pictures on your landing page
- There is a wide variety of easily customizable templates available
- A/B testing makes it simple to test and compare the efficiency of different landing pages
- It is quite overpriced for a standalone tool
- It only creates landing pages if it is not connected with other integrations
Unbounce currently offers four pricing plans. They are the Launch ($80/month), Optimize ($120/month), Accelerate ($200/month), and Scale ($300/month) plans. You get a 10% discount on any plan if you pay them early. If you want to try Unbounce for free, sign up for their 14-day free trial.
Is Unbounce better than Instapage?
The only difference between the two is that Unbounce's standard plan does not include A/B testing and Unbounce does not have a heatmaps feature. In the rest, they have very similar features. Because Instapage is pricier than Unbounce, Unbounce is the winner in this case.
Check out the Unbounce website to see more about their tools, and latest deals.
6. Sendinblue (Landing pages and automated email marketing platform)
- Official website: https://www.sendinblue.com
- Email campaigns, sales funnels, landing pages, marketing automation, transactional emails, retargeting, email heat map, SMS marketing, Facebook ads, and other features are all available in one marketing platform
- Email editor with a simple drag-and-drop interface. You can customize the look of your email by selecting templates from a library of pre-designed elements
Sendinblue is an email marketing platform that helps businesses automate their email marketing campaigns. It also offers landing page building, Facebook ads templates, CRM, and integrations with other tools.
- It is an all in one email marketing tool
- Sendinblue offers a very good value for the money
- It provides automated email marketing to make running your email marketing campaigns a lot easier
- It has templates for creating Facebook ads
- There is a free plan available
- The free plan will not let you send more than 300 emails per day
- There is a limited number of templates and integrations available
Sendinblue offers four plans, one of which is completely free. The Free plan is completely free and allows you to send up to 300 emails per day while also accessing some of the features.
The Lite plan is the most affordable, costing between $25 and $99 per month and allowing you to send between 10,000 and 100,000 emails per month, as well as access to more advanced features.
The Premium plan ranges from $65 to $599 per month and allows you to send 20,000 to 1,000,000 emails per month while also allowing you to use all of Sendinblue's features without restrictions. If 1000,000 emails per month aren't enough, the Enterprise plan is for you; however, its price is only available upon request.
Should you choose Sendinblue over Instapage?
They are different tools that have a few similar features, such as a landing page builder. Sendinblue offers email marketing as a main tool and landing page builder as a secondary feature.
Instapage offers landing page building as the main feature and it does not offer email marketing at all. You should choose Sendinblue if you want a reliable and affordable email marketing tool that also offers landing page building.
Check out the Sendinblue website to see more about their tools, and latest deals.
7. Simvoly (Affordable website and sales funnel builder)
- Official website: https://simvoly.com
- Drag-and-drop editor
- E-commerce capabilities
- A/B testing
Simvoly is a website builder for owners of small and medium-sized businesses who want to quickly create unique websites, online stores, blogs, and sales funnels. This easy-to-use platform allows its users to create stunning websites without coding. Simvoly also provides robust e-commerce functionalities, allowing business owners to sell a product or service online.
- Simvoly allows connections with different applications that let you expand its capabilities
- It’s an affordable website/funnel builders
- Simvoly allows you to have an e-commerce store and a blog on your website
- It has fully customizable templates, but you could create a website from scratch with the drag and drop editor
- It lacks email marketing capabilities to be an all-in-one marketing platform. However, you could add email marketing by integrating a third-party provider
Simvoly has four pricing plans. They are the Personal, Business, Growth, and the Pro plans. The Personal plan is $18/month, the Business plan is $32/month, the Growth plan is $99/month, and the Pro plan is $249/month. If you want to test Simvoly for free, use its 14-day free trial.
Check out the Simvoly website to see more about their tools, and latest deals.
8. Elegant Themes Divi (Best Instapage WordPress alternative)
Elegant Themes Divi features
- Official website: https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/
- WordPress theme and website builder
- Drag and drop editor
- Landing page building
- Email marketing tools
Divi is a WordPress theme and a website builder created by Elegant Themes which is a popular WordPress themes creator. Divi allows you to create effective landing pages along with building beautiful websites.
- Divi comes with over 40 website elements such as comment section, blog, social media follow icons, tabs, video sliders, search section, buttons, and anything your heart desires
- 1000+ fully customizable website templates to build any type of website you want
- It has a built in landing page builder that allows you to create effective landing pages
- A/B testing for your landing pages
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce
- It is quite affordable and offers great value for the money
- There is an email marketing tool available
- For more features read my Elegant Themes DIVI review
- Beginners might have a learning curve in the beginning since there are too many options available
- It is hard to impossible to use a different WordPress page builder on a website built with Divi if you want to switch away from Divi to another WordPress page builder
Divi is one of the most affordable WordPress page builders in the market today and it offers an amazing value on top of that. Divi costs $89/year or $249 for lifetime access to all of its features.
Both Divi pricing plans include complete access to all the features Divi offers for creating an unlimited number of websites. Also, a single license could be used by multiple users. If you are not satisfied with Divi, they have a 30-day money-back14-day guarantee.
Is Divi a better choice than Instapage?
If you are looking for something more than a landing page builder, Divi is a far better choice in this case. Both Divi and Instapage offer landing page builders, but the only difference is that Divi offers a lot more features on top of that.
If you would like to receive lifetime access to a tool that allows you to build and constantly develop your website as well as create highly effective landing pages for less than Instapage costs monthly, Divi is the tool for you.
Check out the Divi website to see more about their tools, and latest deals.
What is Instapage (Is it a good landing page builder?)
- Official website: www.instapage.com
- Fast loading landing pages
- 200+ customizable templates
- Easy to use drag and drop editor
- Built-in A/B testing and heatmaps
Instapage is a landing page builder that makes it simple to create landing pages for your online marketing campaigns. A/B testing, multiple campaign management, heatmaps, and a few other features are available. Its website claims that Instapage could increase your conversion rates by 400%.
- The heatmaps feature makes it simple to track the success of any landing page
- Extremely quickly loading landing pages thanks to the Thor Render Engine
- Instapage offers fully customizable templates, but you could build new ones from scratch
- It is more expensive than other landing page builders
Instapage offers one plan that costs $299/month if billed monthly or $199/month if billed yearly. If you want to be sure that it is worth it, you should choose its 14-day free trial.
What is Instapage?
Instapage is a very robust landing page builder that offers a few other features such as A/B testing and heatmaps.
What are the pros of Instapage?
The pros of Instapage are quickly loading landing pages, fully customizable landing page templates, and the possibility to build landing pages from scratch.
What are the cons of Instapage?
The main con of Instapage is that it is too overpriced for a standalone tool.
What are the best alternatives to Instapage?
In my opinion, the best Instapage alternatives are GrooveFunnels, ClickFunnels, and Divi.
Instapage is not a bad choice for you if you want the best landing pages for your business and you don’t care about the costs. But if you are looking for a platform that offers more features for a cheaper price, Instapage might not be the best choice for you.
Hopefully, you have identified a good Instapage alternative you would like to try after reading this article. Remember, if you would like to choose a marketing platform that would bring you the best results, you should pick a few different ones and try out their free trials. This way you will find the best one that brings you the expected results.