Paid surveys online can be a great way to start making some side hustle money. If you have the time and dedication, this is something that people are doing through apps or websites while getting paid for it. There are also more interactive surveys such as face-to-face and video conferences through Zoom/Teams which pay even more, so it’s always worth keeping an eye out for those.
Data is more important than ever before for businesses, so they are always looking to get their hands on it.
They use this data in order to target products and ads that will reach only those people most interested, which means you could be making some extra money by providing valuable insight into all sorts of things like demographics or desires without even realizing it.
With everything going digital nowadays there’s never been an easier time doing it – so don't let this opportunity slip away from your grasp!
Pros of doing paid surveys online
- Be your own boss and work whenever and as much/little as you want.
- All you need is a stable internet connection.
- Some surveys are very easy to do.
- Potential for rewards are high (free products/gift cards/cash).
- This side hustle can be done by teenagers 14+ years of age (age restrictions vary, so always double-check)
Cons of doing paid surveys online
- Some surveys may have requirements (age limits/demographics etc).
- Some better paying surveys might be competitive.
- Cashout threshold can be relatively high.
- Potential scam sites/poorly paying sites out there.
- You might have to actively look for these surveys (updates can be slow).
Here are 4 top tips and tricks to help you when doing paid surveys
- Cash out as soon as you’ve reached the threshold limit.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket and sign up for as many surveys as you can.
- Always look for reputable companies and sign up for those ones to avoid getting scammed.
- Try to answer the questions as truthfully as possible. You might get blacklisted if you give answers that are low quality.
Paid surveys earning potential
Focus groups are an excellent way to earn more money in your spare time. With them, you can make around $500-$800 per year from this method alone! If you put in some extra effort and get involved in focus groups, you could be looking at $1000 or more per year, so it’s definitely worth checking out.
Sites to use to make money from paid surveys
- Survey Junkie
- Branded Surveys
- Panel Base
- New Vista Live
- Survey Friends
- Google Opinion Rewards
- Curious Cat
- Panel Opinion
My list of the best side hustle ideas for 2022 that'll make you extra income
- Become a freelance writer
- Get paid searching the Internet
- Do retail arbitrage online
- Become a Fiverr freelancer
- Become a social media moderator
- Become a tasker
- Become a virtual assistant
- Become a website & app tester
- Get paid listening to music
- Earn money on Reddit
- Create online courses
- Get paid using apps
- Publish articles on Vocal
- Get paid to give expert answers
- Peer-to-peer renting sites
- Join marketing focus & research groups
- Become a "micro" tasker
- Join research studies on Respondent
- Become a voiceover actor
- Become a transcriber
- Do paid surveys online
- Join WFH Facebook Groups
- Become a customer service representative
- Become a mystery shopper
- Become a resume writer
- Start a blog
- All side hustle ideas >>