Hostinger is one of the cheapest web hosting companies on the market today. Here I explore and explain the Hostinger pricing plans, and ways how you can save money.
If you have read my Hostinger review then might be ready to pull out your credit card and get started with Hostinger. But before you do, I’m going to show you how the Hostinger pricing structure works so you can pick the plan that’s best for you and your budget.
Hostinger Pricing Summary
Hostinger offers 6 different types of web hosting services.
- Shared web hosting ⇣: From $1.39 per month.
- WordPress hosting ⇣: $2.15 – $14.95 per month.
- VPS hosting ⇣: $3.95 – $29.95 per month.
- Cloud hosting ⇣: $7.45 – $37 per month.
- Windows VPS hosting: $26 – $250 per month.
- Minecraft hosting: $8.95 – $29.95 per month.
Hostinger Pricing Plans
Hostinger has made a name for themselves by offering the cheapest prices in the industry. But that doesn't mean that their services are lacking. They are trusted by thousands of businesses around the world. Their services include Shared Web Hosting, Cloud Hosting, VPS Hosting, and WordPress Hosting.
If you are building your first website, the number of choices might be a little confusing. In this article, I will guide you through all the types of web hosting Hostinger has to offer. By the end, you will have found the perfect web hosting type and the perfect plan for your business.
Hostinger Shared Hosting
Hostinger's Shared Hosting is known for their feature-rich cheap web hosting prices:
|Single Shared||Premium Shared||Business Shared|
Hostinger WordPress Hosting
Hostinger's WordPress Hosting is optimized for WordPress performance. If you want your WordPress website to perform the best, this is where you should host it:
|Disk Space||20 GB||100 GB||140 GB|
|Free Domain & SSL||Included||Included||Included|
Hostinger VPS Hosting
Hostinger's VPS Hosting is affordable and is great for growing businesses that get a lot of traffic:
|1 vCPU||2 vCPU||3 vCPU||4 vCPU||6 vCPU||8 vCPU|
|vCPU||1 Core||2 Core||3 Core||4 Core||6 Core||8 Core|
|RAM||1 GB||2 GB||3 GB||4 GB||6 GB||8 GB|
|Storage||20 GB||40 GB||60 GB||80 GB||120 GB||160 GB|
|Bandwidth||1 TB||2 TB||3 TB||4 TB||6 TB||8 TB|
Hostinger Cloud Hosting
Hostinger's Cloud Hosting lets you take advantage of the same cloud infrastructure big tech companies use without any technical knowledge:
|Free Domain & SSL||Included||Included||Included|
|RAM||3 GB||6 GB||16 GB|
|Storage||100 GB||140 GB||200 GB|
Which Hostinger Hosting Solution Is Right For You?
Hostinger offers different types of web hosting solutions for businesses. If this is your first time launching a new website, it can get a little confusing.
Below, I will explain all the different types of web hosting solutions Hostinger offers and help you select the best one for you. I will also help you select the best plan for your business.
Is Shared Hosting Right For You?
Shared Hosting is the cheapest way to take your business online. It comes with everything you need and can handle thousands of visitors every month. The best part about going with Hostinger's Shared Hosting product is that it is the cheapest in the market.
Which Hostinger Shared Hosting Plan Is Right For You?
The Single Shared Hosting Plan is for you if:
- You only have one website: This plan only allows one website and is designed for anyone who only has one website to host.
- This is your first time building a website: This plan is the cheapest and can save you a lot of money. You probably won't get a lot of traffic in the first couple of months at the start of your journey.
The Premium Shared Hosting Plan is for you if:
- You own more than one website: The Single plan only supports one website, so you need to purchase this plan or the Business plan if you own more than one website or brand name.
- You want your website to be fast: This plan comes with twice as much allocated resources and unlimited bandwidth.
- You get a lot of visitors: This plan can handle a lot more visitors than the Single plan.
The Business Shared Hosting Plan is for you if:
- Your business is growing fast: If your business is growing and you are getting a lot of traffic, you will want to host your website on this plan as it comes with four times the resources and can handle a ton of traffic.
- You want your website to be even faster: This plan comes with four times as much allocated resources which can result in higher website speed.
Is WordPress Hosting Right For You?
WordPress Hosting is designed and optimized to give WordPress sites a speed boost. If you own a WordPress site, you will see a boost noticeable increase in loading time after migrating it to WordPress hosting.
The only thing better than WordPress hosting is cloud hosting or VPS hosting, both of which require a lot more technical knowledge and can cost a lot more money. In short, if you are starting a WordPress website, go with WordPress Hosting.
Which Hostinger WordPress Hosting Plan Is Right For You?
The WordPress Starter Plan is for you if:
- You only own a couple of websites: This plan is perfect for small businesses that only own a couple of websites. It comes with enough resources to handle thousands of visitors every month.
- You don't need a lot of disk space: The Starter plan comes with only 20 GB disk space, which is enough for most small businesses. If you are planning on uploading a lot of content to your website, this may not be the best plan for you.
The WordPress Pro Plan is for you if:
- You own more than 100 websites: The starter plan only allows up to 100 websites. This plan allows up to 300.
- You need more disk space: Unlike the Starter plan, which comes with only 20 GB of disk space, this plan comes with 100 GB disk space. It is perfect for any website with a lot of media content.
- You want Jetpack Personal: The Starter plan only offers the free version of Jetpack. This plan, on the other hand, comes with Jetpack Personal subscription for free.
The WordPress Enterprise Plan is for you if:
- You need a lot of disk space: The Enterprise plan comes with the most disk space. If you think you will need more than 100 GB of disk space, which is what you get in the Pro plan, then this plan is for you. It comes with 140 GB of disk space.
- You want Jetpack Premium: This is the only plan that comes with a free Jetpack premium subscription.
Is VPS Hosting Right For You?
VPS Hosting gives you complete control over how your website works. You can optimize, and customize anything you want including the operating system, Apache, PHP, and other web technologies.
If you want your website to load faster or if you are planning on launching a custom-built website such as a SaaS application, you will want to use a VPS instead of simple web hosting. A VPS can handle a lot more load and can serve a lot more visitors.
Which Hostinger VPS Hosting Plan Is Right For You?
Hostinger's VPS Hosting plans are as easy as they can be. They are priced based on how much resources they offer. The only difference between the VPS plans is the amount of bandwidth, storage, RAM, and CPU cores you get.
If you are considering a VPS, start with the cheapest one. It costs $3.95 per month and comes with 1 CPU core, 1 GB of RAM, 20 GB disk space, and 1 TB bandwidth. It can handle thousands of visitors every month.
And when you are ready to scale your online business, all you have to do is upgrade to a higher plan. That's it. As a general rule, the more resources your website has the better it can perform and the more visitors it can handle.
Is Cloud Hosting Right For You?
Hostinger's Cloud Hosting makes it easy for anyone to harness the technology used by big tech companies without any technical knowledge. Cloud Hosting can give your website a big boost in speed as it comes with a lot more server resources than basic web hosting.
If you are considering upgrading your web hosting, I recommend Cloud Hosting over VPS hosting as it is much easier to use and manage. You get the same simple interface you get Shared Web Hosting.
Which Hostinger Cloud Hosting Plan Is Right For You?
The Cloud Startup plan is for you if:
- Your website doesn't get a lot of traffic: The Startup plan can handle thousands of visitors every month. If your website isn't getting a lot of traffic right now, you can save a few bucks every month by going with the Startup plan.
- You are just launching your website: In the first couple of months, your website won't get a lot of traffic. Anything above the Startup plan is an overkill and a waste of money in the beginning.
The Cloud Professional plan is for you if:
- Your website gets a lot of traffic: If your website's traffic is increasing every month, this is the plan for you. It comes with 6 GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores, and 2x Speed Boost. It can easily handle upwards of 200k visitors every month.
- Your website needs a lot of computing power: If your website is a web application that requires a lot of computing power, this is the plan for you. It comes with twice as many resources as the Startup plan.
- You need more storage: The Startup plan only offers 100 GB disk space. This plan comes with 140 GB disk space.
The Cloud Global plan is for you if:
- You want to harness the power of Google Cloud Platform: The Cloud Global plan runs on the Google Cloud Platform. This means you can use Google's advanced web technologies without any technical knowledge.
- Your website is growing really fast: If your website is getting a lot of visitors, you need to upgrade to this plan. It can handle up to a million visitors a month. It comes with 16 GB RAM, 8 CPU Cores, and 4x Speed Boost.
- You need a lot more storage: This plan comes with 200 GB of storage space, which is 60 GB more than the Professional plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hostinger cost?
Does Hostinger offer a free domain name?
Hostinger offers a free domain on some of their web hosting services including Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, and some of the shared hosting plans.
Is there a free trial for Hostinger?
Hostinger, like any other web hosting company, doesn't offer a free trial. However, they do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can ask for a refund within the first 30 days if you aren't satisfied with the service.