Navigating the world of website building can be daunting. In this article, we’ll simplify the process by comparing key features of two leading platforms, WordPress.com vs Weebly. We’ll guide you through their usability, customization options, pricing, and more to help you make an informed decision.
WordPress and Weebly are both popular website builders, but they offer different features and benefits. WordPress is a highly customizable platform that is ideal for individuals and businesses looking for complete control over their website. It offers a wide range of themes, plugins, and tools for creating a unique and powerful website. On the other hand, Weebly is a user-friendly platform that is perfect for beginners. It provides a drag-and-drop editor, ready-made templates, and integrated e-commerce functionality. Both platforms have their strengths, so it’s important to consider your specific needs and preferences before making a choice.
Free Plan: Yes
Free Trial: Yes
Price: From $10 per month
Official website: www.weebly.com
Weebly is best suited for small businesses, freelancers, or individuals looking for a user-friendly platform to create and manage a professional website or online store without needing advanced technical skills.
WordPress.com is a fantastic platform for creating and managing websites. With an intuitive interface, diverse templates, and excellent customer support, it makes building professional-looking sites accessible for everyone. Highly recommended for its exceptional ease of use and versatility. – Benjamin O
Weebly is outstanding. Seamless website building, intuitive interface, and robust features. Excellent customer service always ready to assist. Perfect for beginners and experts alike. Highly recommend for professional, hassle-free web design. Truly a game changer. – Edward C
User-friendly interface, vast features, and exceptional support. WordPress.com makes website creation straightforward. Minor learning curve, but worth it. – Ali
Weebly simplifies website creation. User-friendly interface, diverse templates. Minor bugs, but overall, a reliable platform for beginners. Recommended. – Abigail
Effortless to use, WordPress.com offers unparalleled customization and powerful tools. Excellent support team. Takes the complexity out of website creation. Highly recommended for novices and professionals alike. – Mateo
Weebly is incredibly user-friendly, offering intuitive drag-and-drop website design. Exceptional templates, robust e-commerce tools, and excellent customer service. A phenomenal platform for beginners and seasoned designers alike. – Emma
Pros & Cons
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of these two website builders.
WordPress is a powerful website builder that offers limitless customization options and a vast range of plugins. It is ideal for individuals and businesses looking for full control over their website’s design and functionality. However, it requires technical knowledge and can be overwhelming for beginners. On the other hand, Weebly is a user-friendly platform with drag-and-drop features, making it perfect for beginners. It has fewer customization options and plugins compared to WordPress. Overall, WordPress is the winner for its flexibility and scalability.
- User-Friendly: WordPress Website Builders offer intuitive drag-and-drop interfaces, making website creation and customization accessible to users without coding skills.
- Customization: You can choose from a wide range of pre-designed templates and customize them to match your brand’s identity, resulting in a unique and visually appealing website.
- Flexibility: The use of plugins and extensions allows you to add various features and functionalities to your website, adapting it to your specific needs.
- E-Commerce Integration: Many builders, especially with WooCommerce, enable you to create and manage online stores with features like product listings, shopping carts, and secure payment gateways.
- SEO-Friendly: WordPress is designed with SEO in mind, and various plugins help optimize your website’s content and structure for better search engine rankings.
- Active Community and Support: WordPress has a large and active user community, providing access to a wealth of tutorials, documentation, and forums for troubleshooting and guidance.
- Scalability: WordPress is suitable for small blogs, personal websites, and large corporate sites alike. It can handle growth and increased traffic with proper optimization.
- Regular Updates: The platform receives frequent updates, ensuring security enhancements, bug fixes, and the introduction of new features.
- Content Management: WordPress excels as a content management system, making it easy to create, organize, and publish various types of content.
- Mobile Responsiveness: Many WordPress themes and builders ensure that websites are mobile-friendly and responsive across different devices.
- Learning Curve: While user-friendly, there can still be a learning curve, especially for beginners who are new to website creation and management.
- Performance Concerns: Poorly coded themes or excessive use of plugins can impact website performance, leading to slower loading times and potential conflicts.
- Security: Although updates enhance security, WordPress can be vulnerable to security breaches if not properly maintained and secured.
- Plugin Compatibility: Some plugins might not work well together or may become outdated over time, potentially causing conflicts and site issues.
- Customization Limitations: While templates offer customization, intricate design changes might require CSS or coding knowledge, limiting design flexibility for non-developers.
- Costs Can Add Up: While the WordPress software itself is free, premium themes, plugins, and extensions can incur costs that accumulate over time.
- Dependency on Third Parties: Relying heavily on third-party plugins and themes means you’re dependent on their updates, support, and compatibility.
- Potential Bloat: Installing too many plugins or using complex themes can result in code bloat and unnecessary features, affecting site performance.
- Maintenance Required: Regular updates, backups, and security measures must be consistently managed to keep your WordPress site functioning well.
- Lack of Official Support: While the community is active, there is no official customer support line for free WordPress users, and resolution might depend on community responses.
- Ease of Use: Weebly’s drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for users, even those without technical skills, to create and customize websites.
- Templates and Design: Weebly offers a wide range of professionally designed templates that are responsive and visually appealing, allowing users to create attractive websites quickly.
- eCommerce Integration: Weebly provides robust e-commerce features, making it suitable for building online stores with product listings, shopping carts, and secure payment processing.
- App Center: The App Center offers a variety of third-party apps and plugins to extend your website’s functionality, allowing you to add features like forms, social media integration, and more.
- Mobile App: Weebly’s mobile app allows users to manage and update their websites on the go, making it convenient for on-the-fly changes and updates.
- SEO Tools: Weebly includes built-in SEO tools that help users optimize their websites for search engines, improving visibility and potential for organic traffic.
- Hosting and Security: Weebly handles hosting and provides SSL security for websites, saving users the hassle of finding external hosting and ensuring data protection.
- Customer Support: Weebly offers various support options, including a help center, community forum, live chat, email, and phone support.
- Blogging Capabilities: Weebly’s blogging features allow users to easily create and manage blog posts, helping them engage with their audience and improve SEO.
- Integration with Square: Weebly is owned by Square, allowing for seamless integration with Square’s payment processing and business tools.
- Design Limitations: While Weebly’s templates are visually appealing, some users might find limitations in fully customizing the design to match their exact vision.
- Limited Advanced Features: For more advanced functionalities or complex websites, Weebly’s capabilities might fall short compared to more advanced platforms.
- Template Switching: Once a template is selected, switching to a different template can be somewhat cumbersome and may require reformatting content.
- eCommerce Complexity: While Weebly offers e-commerce, it might not be as robust or feature-rich as dedicated e-commerce platforms for larger online stores.
- Customization Learning Curve: Although Weebly is user-friendly, there might still be a learning curve for users new to website building, especially when attempting more complex customizations.
- Mobile Responsiveness: While Weebly templates are mobile-responsive, sometimes fine-tuning the mobile layout might be necessary to ensure optimal mobile user experience.
- Limited Multilingual Support: Weebly’s built-in multilingual support might not be as extensive as some users need for creating websites in multiple languages.
- Limited Export Options: While you can export your website content, it might not be as seamless as with other platforms, potentially causing some data loss or reformatting.
- Subscription Costs: While Weebly offers free plans, more advanced features and e-commerce capabilities often require subscription upgrades, which could be a consideration for budget-conscious users.
- Less Custom Code Control: Users looking to implement extensive custom code or scripts might find Weebly’s options limited compared to more developer-friendly platforms.
Website Building Features
This section compares the overall features of WordPress.com vs Weebly.
WordPress.com and Weebly are both popular website builders, but they have different strengths. WordPress.com offers a powerful drag and drop interface, extensive template and design options, and excellent value for money. It also excels in SEO capabilities, email marketing, security, support, and a wide range of apps and integrations. On the other hand, Weebly provides a simpler drag and drop interface, limited but visually appealing templates, and decent value for money. While Weebly lacks some advanced features, it is easier to use for beginners. Overall, WordPress.com is the winner due to its comprehensive features and flexibility.
- User-Friendly Interface: WordPress website builders offer an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that doesn’t require coding skills, making it accessible for beginners.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: A drag-and-drop editor allows users to create and customize web pages by simply dragging elements (such as text, images, and widgets) and dropping them onto the page.
- Customization Options: Users can personalize their website’s design, layout, colors, fonts, and more to match their branding and preferences.
- Widgets and Add-Ons: Access to a wide range of widgets and add-ons enables users to add functionality to their websites, such as contact forms, social media integration, galleries, and more.
- Pre-Built Templates: WordPress website builders provide a variety of professionally designed templates to choose from, saving time and effort in creating a visually appealing website.
- Responsive Design: Website builders ensure that the created websites are responsive and optimized for various devices and screen sizes, enhancing the user experience.
- E-Commerce Integration: Many WordPress website builders offer seamless integration with e-commerce platforms, allowing users to set up online stores and sell products or services.
- SEO Tools: Built-in SEO features help optimize websites for search engines, improving visibility and organic traffic.
- Media Management: Efficient media management tools enable easy uploading, editing, and organizing of images, videos, and other media files.
- Blogging Capabilities: WordPress is renowned for its blogging capabilities, and a website builder allows users to create and manage blog posts effectively.
- Plugins Compatibility: Compatibility with various WordPress plugins extends the website’s functionality and adds features as needed.
- Support and Documentation: Reliable customer support, documentation, and tutorials help users troubleshoot issues and learn how to use the website builder effectively.
- Backup and Restore: Automatic backup and restore features protect website data and content from loss.
- Drag-and-Drop Interface: Weebly offers an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, allowing users to easily add, rearrange, and customize various elements on their websites without any coding skills.
- Customization: Users can customize the design, layout, fonts, colors, and other visual elements to match their brand or personal style.
- Forms and Surveys: Users can easily create and embed forms, surveys, and contact forms on their websites to gather information from visitors.
- Multimedia Integration: Weebly supports the addition of images, videos, audio, and other multimedia elements to enhance the website’s content.
- Social Media Integration: Users can integrate social media buttons and feeds to connect their website with their social media profiles.
- Animations and Effects: Weebly allows users to add animations, transitions, and other visual effects to make their website more interactive.
- Responsive Templates: Weebly provides a collection of mobile-responsive templates that ensure your website looks great on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- eCommerce Integration: Weebly supports the creation of online stores, enabling users to set up product listings, manage inventory, process payments, and track orders.
- App Center: The App Center offers a variety of third-party integrations and add-ons, allowing users to enhance their websites with features such as social media integration, marketing tools, and more.
- Blogging: Weebly includes blogging capabilities, allowing users to create and manage blog posts, categories, and tags.
- SEO Optimization: Built-in SEO tools help users optimize their website’s content and meta tags to improve search engine visibility.
- Domain Hosting: Users can either choose a free subdomain or connect their own custom domain to their Weebly website.
- Site Analytics: Weebly provides basic website analytics to track visitor statistics, traffic sources, and other key metrics.
- SSL Security: Websites built on Weebly are secured with SSL encryption to ensure data privacy and security.
- Support and Community: Weebly provides customer support, documentation, and a user community where users can ask questions and share experiences.
Ease of Use
This section focuses on ease of use and how beginner-friendly WordPress.com and Weebly are.
When it comes to ease of use and a drag-and-drop interface, both WordPress.com and Weebly have their strengths. WordPress.com offers a more robust platform with countless customization options, making it ideal for those who want complete control over their website. Weebly, on the other hand, is incredibly user-friendly and perfect for beginners who want to quickly build a professional-looking site. While both are great options, Weebly takes the lead for its simplicity and intuitive interface, making it the overall winner for those seeking a hassle-free website building experience.
- User-friendly interface: WordPress.com’s clean, intuitive dashboard makes navigation a breeze.
- Drag-and-drop builder: Simplifies web page creation, no coding skills required.
- Extensive customization: Offers thousands of themes and plugins for personalization.
- Pre-designed templates: Speeds up website building with professional-looking designs.
- Live preview: Allows real-time design changes and instant feedback.
- SEO-friendly: Built-in tools maximize website visibility on search engines.
- Mobile-optimized: Ensures your site looks great on any device.
- Easy content management: Effortless media and post handling.
- 24/7 Support: Instant assistance whenever needed.
- Integrated analytics: Tracks visitor behavior and website performance.
- Auto-updates: Keeps the platform secure and running smoothly.
- Beginner-friendly: Guides users with helpful tutorials and prompts.
- User-friendly Interface: Weebly’s clean, intuitive design makes navigation easy, even for non-tech savvy users.
- Drag-and-Drop: Simplifies website building. Select elements, drag them where you want, drop to place—no code needed.
- Wide Customization: Hundreds of customizable templates, fonts, colors, and multimedia options to make your site unique.
- Direct Editing: Click on any element to edit content directly, reducing complexity.
- Mobile Editing: Weebly’s interface allows for on-the-go editing from your mobile device.
- Integrated eCommerce: Easily add an online store to your site with Weebly’s integrated eCommerce tools.
- Pre-designed Layouts: Pre-configured page layouts streamline the building process.
- SEO Tools: Weebly simplifies SEO management for better site visibility.
Templates & Designs
This section looks at the themes of Weebly and WordPress.com in terms of in terms of customization, the number of templates, and templates for websites, and e-commerce sites.
When it comes to templates and designs, WordPress.com and Weebly both offer a decent range of options. However, WordPress.com takes the lead with its vast library of customizable templates for websites and e-commerce sites. With thousands of templates to choose from, WordPress.com allows for greater customization and flexibility. Weebly also offers a good selection of templates, but it falls short in terms of quantity and customization options. Overall, WordPress.com emerges as the winner in this category, providing users with more choices and the ability to create unique and personalized websites.
- Offers varied design templates for different industries
- Templates are customizable to match brand identity
- Designs range from minimalist to intricate
- Incorporates responsive design for mobile optimization
- Allows users to add multimedia content easily
- Provides pre-made layouts for quick website creation
- Supports integration of e-commerce and blog features
- Enables SEO-friendly designs for better visibility.
Types of Templates:
- Simple Business: A clean and professional template suitable for various businesses, featuring a modern layout, clear navigation, and customizable sections for showcasing products or services.
- Creative Portfolio: This template is designed for artists, photographers, and creative professionals. It offers a visually stunning showcase for portfolios, projects, and artistic work.
- Online Store: An e-commerce template with a focus on products and shopping. It includes product grids, category filters, and a streamlined checkout process for an optimized online shopping experience.
- Personal Blog: Perfect for bloggers, this template offers various layout options for displaying blog posts, images, and personal stories. It includes social media integration and comment sections.
- Travel Adventure: Tailored for travel enthusiasts, this template features a dynamic layout to highlight travel destinations, itineraries, and travel experiences. It can also include a booking system for tours or accommodations.
- Fitness and Wellness: Designed for fitness coaches, gyms, and wellness centers, this template includes sections for class schedules, trainer profiles, and testimonials. It can integrate with booking systems for appointments.
- Restaurant or Cafe: A template ideal for restaurants, cafes, and food businesses. It showcases menus, reservation options, and high-quality images of food and ambiance.
- Event Planning: Geared towards event planners and organizers, this template helps promote and manage events. It includes features for event listings, ticket sales, and RSVP management.
- Fashion Boutique: A stylish e-commerce template for fashion brands, showcasing clothing and accessories. It includes options for product variations, sizes, and colors.
- Tech Startup: Specifically designed for tech startups, this template emphasizes product features, benefits, and company information. It can integrate with lead capture forms and support demos or trials.
- Weebly provides a variety of pre-set themes suitable for different industries.
- You can choose from a wide range of customizable design templates.
- Options include e-commerce, blog, portfolio, and event templates.
- All templates are responsive, ensuring optimal viewing on any device.
- You can easily modify designs as per your requirements.
Types of Templates:
- Online Store – Fashion Boutique: A stylish and modern template designed for fashion retailers. It includes a clean layout for showcasing products and an integrated shopping cart.
- Creative Portfolio – Photography: Ideal for photographers and visual artists, this template features a full-width portfolio grid and a sleek design to showcase your creative work.
- Food & Beverage – Cafe: A template tailored for cafes and restaurants, with a menu section, reservation form, and an inviting design that captures the ambiance of your establishment.
- Technology Store – Electronics: Perfect for selling electronics and gadgets, this template offers product listings, customer reviews, and a streamlined checkout process.
- Health & Wellness – Yoga Studio: Designed for wellness businesses like yoga studios, this template features class schedules, instructor profiles, and soothing visuals.
- Online Marketplace – Handmade Crafts: Suitable for artisans and crafters, this template showcases handmade products with options for product variations and an integrated shopping cart.
- Services – Business Consulting: This template caters to service-based businesses, offering sections for showcasing your expertise, client testimonials, and a contact form.
- Event Planning – Wedding Planner: Tailored for event planners, this template includes sections for showcasing past events, client testimonials, and an RSVP form for upcoming events.
- Travel Blog – Adventure Explorations: An engaging template for travel enthusiasts, complete with a blog section, photo galleries, and an interactive map to showcase your adventures.
- Fitness & Sports – Personal Training: This template is designed for personal trainers and fitness coaches, featuring schedules, workout plans, and client success stories.
Apps & Integrations
This section explores what apps, plugins, and integrations WordPress.com and Weebly come with.
When it comes to apps, plugins, and integrations, WordPress.com has a clear advantage over Weebly. WordPress.com boasts a vast library of plugins, allowing users to easily add functionality to their websites. From SEO tools to e-commerce solutions, the options are endless. Weebly, on the other hand, has a limited selection of apps and integrations. While both platforms offer some popular integrations like Google Analytics and social media sharing, WordPress.com‘s extensive plugin directory gives it the edge. Therefore, the overall winner between WordPress.com and Weebly in terms of apps, plugins, and integrations is WordPress.com.
- WooCommerce: A powerful e-commerce plugin that adds comprehensive online store functionality to your website, allowing you to sell products, manage inventory, process payments, and more.
- Yoast SEO: This plugin helps optimize your website for search engines by providing tools to improve on-page SEO, generate XML sitemaps, and analyze content for better rankings.
- Elementor: A popular drag-and-drop page builder plugin that offers advanced design capabilities, allowing you to create custom layouts, add animations, and style your website without coding.
- WPForms: A user-friendly form builder plugin that enables you to create contact forms, surveys, quizzes, and other types of forms with ease. It also offers integration with email marketing services.
- Jetpack: A multifunctional plugin that enhances website security, performance, and management. It includes features like downtime monitoring, site backups, security scans, and social sharing.
- MonsterInsights: This plugin integrates Google Analytics into your WordPress site, providing detailed insights into your website’s traffic, user behavior, and more, all within your WordPress dashboard.
- Akismet: A spam protection plugin that filters out spam comments and form submissions, helping to keep your website’s content and communication clean and relevant.
- UpdraftPlus: A backup and restoration plugin that automates regular backups of your website’s files and database. It allows you to easily restore your site in case of data loss or website issues.
- Sucuri Security: A comprehensive security plugin that helps protect your website from malware, hacks, and other security threats. It offers features like firewall protection, malware scanning, and activity monitoring.
- Mailchimp for WooCommerce: This plugin integrates Mailchimp with your WooCommerce store, allowing you to sync customer data, create targeted email campaigns, and track e-commerce conversions.
- Ecwid E-commerce: Integrate this app to enhance your online store with advanced e-commerce features such as product filters, abandoned cart recovery, and more.
- Formstack Forms: Add interactive and customized forms to your website, enabling you to gather information, conduct surveys, and capture leads.
- Social Media Icons: Easily add social media buttons to your website, allowing visitors to connect with you on various social platforms.
- LiveChat: Enable real-time customer support and engagement with a live chat feature, helping you address visitor inquiries promptly.
- Popup Maker: Create and display engaging pop ups on your website to promote special offers, collect email subscriptions, or provide important announcements.
- Eventbrite: Integrate your Eventbrite events with your website, allowing visitors to register and purchase tickets directly from your site.
- Site Booster SEO: Optimize your website for search engines with this app, which provides tools for keyword analysis, optimization tips, and more.
- Tawk.to Live Chat: Another live chat option, Tawk.to offers real-time communication with website visitors, enhancing customer interaction.
- Mailchimp Integration: Connect your website with Mailchimp to easily manage and grow your email subscriber list, send newsletters, and automate email marketing campaigns.
- Wix Get Subscribers: Add a subscription form to your site to capture visitor email addresses and build your mailing list.
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of the customer support provided by WordPress.com versus Weebly.
When it comes to customer support, both WordPress.com and Weebly offer assistance to their users. WordPress.com provides support through their community forums, support documentation, and email support for premium users. Weebly, on the other hand, offers 24/7 live chat and email support. While both platforms offer helpful resources, Weebly takes the lead with its responsive live chat support, ensuring prompt assistance for any issues that may arise. Overall, Weebly‘s accessible and reliable customer support makes it the winner in terms of support services.
- Live Chat Integration: The ability to integrate live chat functionality on your website, enabling real-time communication between visitors and support agents.
- Responsive Support: Ensuring that support is available and responsive across different channels, including chat, email, and social media, during specified hours.
- Chatbots: Implementing chatbots to provide instant responses to common queries and direct users to appropriate resources or support channels.
- Personalized Support: Offering personalized support through one-on-one interactions with support agents via chat, email, or phone, especially for more complex issues.
- Multi-Lingual Support: Offering support in multiple languages to cater to a diverse user base.
- Help Center or Knowledge Base: A dedicated section with articles, tutorials, and FAQs that provide self-help resources for users to find answers to common questions.
- Ticketing System: A ticketing system allows users to submit support requests or issues, and support agents can track, prioritize, and respond to these tickets efficiently.
- Email Support: Offering an email address or contact form for users to send inquiries and receive support through email correspondence.
- Community Forums: Creating a community forum where users can ask questions, share experiences, and interact with each other, potentially reducing the need for direct support.
- User Guides and Documentation: Providing detailed user guides and documentation to help users navigate and make the most of the features offered by the website builder.
- Video Tutorials: Offering instructional videos that guide users through various tasks, such as setting up their website, using specific features, and troubleshooting common issues.
- Help Center: Weebly provides a comprehensive online help center with articles, guides, and tutorials covering various topics related to website creation, customization, and management.
- Community Forum: Users can participate in the Weebly Community Forum to ask questions, share experiences, and seek advice from fellow website builders.
- Live Chat Support: Weebly offers live chat support, allowing users to interact with support agents in real-time to get immediate assistance with their questions or issues.
- Email Support: Users can reach out to Weebly’s support team via email to get help with technical problems, account issues, or any other inquiries.
- Phone Support: Weebly provides phone support for users who prefer to speak directly with a support agent to address their concerns or seek guidance.
- Video Tutorials: Weebly offers a library of video tutorials that walk users through various aspects of building and managing a website using the platform.
- Webinars and Workshops: Periodically, Weebly hosts webinars and workshops that cover specific topics, best practices, and tips for effectively using the platform.
- Social Media Channels: Users can connect with Weebly on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook, where they can ask questions and receive updates about new features.
- User Guides and Documentation: Weebly provides detailed user guides and documentation that cover different features, tools, and functionalities of the platform.
- Feedback and Feature Requests: Weebly encourages users to provide feedback and suggestions for improving the platform, which helps shape future updates and enhancements.
Check out how WordPress.com and Weebly stack up against other website builder tools on the market.
- Shopify vs Weebly
- Shopify vs WordPress
- WordPress vs Leadpages
- Weebly vs Instapage
- Elementor vs WordPress
- Weebly vs Tilda
- SiteGround vs Weebly
- HostGator vs Weebly
- Squarespace vs Weebly
- Divi vs WordPress
- WordPress vs Unbounce
- Weebly vs Web.com
- Weebly vs Duda
- WordPress vs Site123
- WordPress vs Pixpa
- WordPress vs Instapage
- WordPress vs SiteGround
- Hostinger vs Weebly
- Squarespace vs WordPress
- Weebly vs Google Sites
- WordPress vs Weebly
- WordPress vs Jimdo
- WordPress vs Ecwid
- WordPress vs PageCloud
- WordPress vs Square Online
- Weebly vs Jimdo
- WordPress vs One.com
- Weebly vs Sellfy
- WordPress vs IONOS
- Wix vs Weebly
- WordPress vs Google Sites
- Weebly vs One.com
- WordPress vs Web.com
- Weebly vs Webnode
- Weebly vs Leadpages
- Weebly vs Ecwid
- WordPress vs Tilda
- Webflow vs Weebly
- WooCommerce vs Weebly
- WordPress vs Sellfy
- WordPress vs Webnode
- WordPress vs Strikingly
- Site123 vs Weebly
- Weebly vs Simvoly
- WordPress vs Hostinger
- Weebly vs Pixpa
- Weebly vs Landingi
- Weebly vs ClickFunnels
- Divi vs Weebly
- WordPress vs ClickFunnels
- WordPress vs Simvoly
- GoDaddy vs Weebly
- Weebly vs Yola
- Weebly vs Bluehost
- WordPress vs HostGator
- Weebly vs IONOS
- Weebly vs Strikingly
- Weebly vs Unbounce
- Webflow vs WordPress
- WordPress vs Duda
- Weebly vs Square Online
- WordPress vs Yola
- Weebly vs PageCloud
- WordPress vs Landingi
- Elementor vs Weebly