In this comprehensive analysis, we’ll dive deep into the world of website building, specifically focusing on Wix vs Weebly. You’ll discover their unique features, understand their pricing models, and learn exactly how they can serve your online business needs. Let’s demystify the decision-making process together.
Wix and Weebly are two popular website builders that offer easy-to-use and feature-rich platforms for creating stunning websites. Wix is known for its drag-and-drop interface, extensive customization options, and a wide range of templates. Weebly, on the other hand, is praised for its user-friendly interface, robust e-commerce capabilities, and reliable performance. Both platforms provide excellent customer support and offer affordable pricing plans. Whether you’re a small business owner or an individual looking to build a personal website, Wix and Weebly have got you covered.
Free Plan: Yes
Free Trial: Yes
Price: From $10 per month
Official website: www.weebly.com
Weebly is best suited for small businesses, freelancers, or individuals looking for a user-friendly platform to create and manage a professional website or online store without needing advanced technical skills.
Wix is a superb platform for website creation! Its intuitive interface, stunning templates, and excellent customer support made building my site a breeze. It’s perfect for beginners and professionals alike. Highly recommended! – Aiden R
Weebly is outstanding. Seamless website building, intuitive interface, and robust features. Excellent customer service always ready to assist. Perfect for beginners and experts alike. Highly recommend for professional, hassle-free web design. Truly a game changer. – Edward C
Wix offers a user-friendly interface, stunning templates, and excellent customer service. Ideal for beginners, highly recommended for website creation! – Pedro
Weebly simplifies website creation. User-friendly interface, diverse templates. Minor bugs, but overall, a reliable platform for beginners. Recommended. – Abigail
Fantastic service! Wix offers intuitive design and excellent customer support. Ideal for beginners, yet robust enough for professionals. My website creation was both effortless and enjoyable. Highly recommended! – Aditya
Weebly is incredibly user-friendly, offering intuitive drag-and-drop website design. Exceptional templates, robust e-commerce tools, and excellent customer service. A phenomenal platform for beginners and seasoned designers alike. – Emma
Pros & Cons
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of these two website builders.
Both Wix and Weebly are popular website builders that offer user-friendly interfaces and drag-and-drop functionality. Wix provides a wider range of templates and design options, making it more suitable for creative individuals and businesses. Weebly, on the other hand, offers better e-commerce features and a simpler interface, making it ideal for small businesses. Overall, Wix edges out Weebly due to its greater customization options and flexibility. However, both platforms are excellent choices depending on your specific needs and preferences.
- User-Friendly Interface: Wix offers an intuitive drag-and-drop editor, making it accessible for users with little to no coding experience.
- Wide Range of Templates: Wix provides a diverse selection of professionally designed templates for various industries and purposes.
- Mobile Responsiveness: Websites built on Wix are automatically optimized for mobile devices, ensuring a seamless experience for users on different screens.
- App Market: The Wix App Market offers a variety of third-party apps and plugins to enhance website functionality.
- E-commerce Capabilities: Wix provides tools for creating and managing online stores, with features like product listings, shopping carts, and payment gateways.
- Multimedia Integration: Users can easily incorporate images, videos, audio, and other multimedia elements into their websites.
- SEO Tools: Wix offers built-in SEO features, helping users optimize their websites for better search engine visibility.
- Regular Updates: Wix frequently introduces new features and improvements to its platform, keeping up with industry trends.
- Reliable Hosting: Wix handles hosting and provides secure and reliable infrastructure for websites.
- Free Plan: Wix offers a free plan with basic features, allowing users to build and publish websites without upfront costs.
- Template Limitations: While Wix offers many templates, customization can be limited, especially for more advanced design changes.
- Long-Term Scalability: Wix might be less suitable for very complex or rapidly scaling websites, as customization options could become restrictive.
- Ads on Free Plan: Wix displays its branding on websites created using the free plan, which might not be suitable for professional or business sites.
- Limited Data Portability: Migrating a Wix site to another platform can be challenging due to the proprietary nature of its technology.
- Performance Optimization: While Wix has improved, it might still lag behind some competitors in terms of performance and loading speeds.
- E-commerce Transaction Fees: On certain plans, Wix charges transaction fees for online sales, impacting profitability for e-commerce businesses.
- Custom Code Restrictions: Advanced users might find limitations in adding custom code for highly specific functionality.
- Dependency on Wix: Users are tied to the Wix ecosystem, and moving away from it could be complex.
- Limited Blogging Features: While Wix has a blogging feature, it might not be as comprehensive as dedicated blogging platforms.
- Customer Support Variability: While Wix offers support, response times and quality can vary based on the plan and channel used.
- Ease of Use: Weebly’s drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for users, even those without technical skills, to create and customize websites.
- Templates and Design: Weebly offers a wide range of professionally designed templates that are responsive and visually appealing, allowing users to create attractive websites quickly.
- eCommerce Integration: Weebly provides robust e-commerce features, making it suitable for building online stores with product listings, shopping carts, and secure payment processing.
- App Center: The App Center offers a variety of third-party apps and plugins to extend your website’s functionality, allowing you to add features like forms, social media integration, and more.
- Mobile App: Weebly’s mobile app allows users to manage and update their websites on the go, making it convenient for on-the-fly changes and updates.
- SEO Tools: Weebly includes built-in SEO tools that help users optimize their websites for search engines, improving visibility and potential for organic traffic.
- Hosting and Security: Weebly handles hosting and provides SSL security for websites, saving users the hassle of finding external hosting and ensuring data protection.
- Customer Support: Weebly offers various support options, including a help center, community forum, live chat, email, and phone support.
- Blogging Capabilities: Weebly’s blogging features allow users to easily create and manage blog posts, helping them engage with their audience and improve SEO.
- Integration with Square: Weebly is owned by Square, allowing for seamless integration with Square’s payment processing and business tools.
- Design Limitations: While Weebly’s templates are visually appealing, some users might find limitations in fully customizing the design to match their exact vision.
- Limited Advanced Features: For more advanced functionalities or complex websites, Weebly’s capabilities might fall short compared to more advanced platforms.
- Template Switching: Once a template is selected, switching to a different template can be somewhat cumbersome and may require reformatting content.
- eCommerce Complexity: While Weebly offers e-commerce, it might not be as robust or feature-rich as dedicated e-commerce platforms for larger online stores.
- Customization Learning Curve: Although Weebly is user-friendly, there might still be a learning curve for users new to website building, especially when attempting more complex customizations.
- Mobile Responsiveness: While Weebly templates are mobile-responsive, sometimes fine-tuning the mobile layout might be necessary to ensure optimal mobile user experience.
- Limited Multilingual Support: Weebly’s built-in multilingual support might not be as extensive as some users need for creating websites in multiple languages.
- Limited Export Options: While you can export your website content, it might not be as seamless as with other platforms, potentially causing some data loss or reformatting.
- Subscription Costs: While Weebly offers free plans, more advanced features and e-commerce capabilities often require subscription upgrades, which could be a consideration for budget-conscious users.
- Less Custom Code Control: Users looking to implement extensive custom code or scripts might find Weebly’s options limited compared to more developer-friendly platforms.
Website Building Features
This section compares the overall features of Wix vs Weebly.
Wix and Weebly are both popular website builders, but they have some key differences. Wix offers a more intuitive drag and drop interface, allowing for easy customization. It also has a wider range of templates and designs to choose from. Weebly, on the other hand, offers better value for money with its affordable pricing plans. Both platforms offer basic SEO features, but Wix has an edge with its more advanced SEO capabilities. When it comes to email marketing, Wix offers more robust options. In terms of security, both platforms provide SSL encryption, but Wix has better security measures overall. In terms of support, both platforms offer good customer support, but Wix has a larger support community. When it comes to apps and integrations, Wix has a wider range available. Overall, Wix emerges as the winner with its superior customization options, advanced SEO, and better security measures.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: Wix offers an intuitive drag-and-drop editor that allows users to easily create and customize their websites without any coding skills.
- Templates: Wix provides a wide range of professionally designed templates for various industries and purposes, helping users get started quickly.
- Mobile Responsiveness: Websites created with Wix are automatically optimized for mobile devices, ensuring a seamless experience for users on smartphones and tablets.
- App Market: The Wix App Market offers a variety of third-party applications and plugins that can be integrated into websites to add functionality such as forms, galleries, e-commerce, and more.
- E-commerce: Wix allows users to set up online stores with features like product listings, shopping carts, payment gateways, inventory management, and order tracking.
- Blog: Wix provides tools for creating and managing blogs, including post scheduling, commenting, and social media sharing options.
- Multimedia Integration: Users can easily add images, videos, audio, and other multimedia elements to their websites to enhance visual appeal and engagement.
- SEO Tools: Wix offers built-in SEO features like meta tags, customizable URLs, sitemaps, and tools to optimize your website’s visibility on search engines.
- Analytics: Wix provides analytics tools that help users track website performance, visitor behavior, and other important metrics.
- Domain Hosting: Users can purchase and connect custom domain names to their Wix websites, giving them a professional online presence.
- Security: Wix provides SSL certificates and other security features to ensure data encryption and protect users’ websites and visitors’ information.
- Social Media Integration: Wix allows users to integrate social media feeds, share buttons, and other social elements to connect with their audience on various platforms.
- Membership and Community: Wix enables the creation of membership sites and online communities with features such as user registration, forums, and restricted content access.
- Booking and Appointment System: For service-based businesses, Wix offers tools for scheduling and managing appointments directly on the website.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Wix provides customer support through various channels, including email, phone, and online resources like help articles and video tutorials.
- Drag-and-Drop Interface: Weebly offers an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, allowing users to easily add, rearrange, and customize various elements on their websites without any coding skills.
- Customization: Users can customize the design, layout, fonts, colors, and other visual elements to match their brand or personal style.
- Forms and Surveys: Users can easily create and embed forms, surveys, and contact forms on their websites to gather information from visitors.
- Multimedia Integration: Weebly supports the addition of images, videos, audio, and other multimedia elements to enhance the website’s content.
- Social Media Integration: Users can integrate social media buttons and feeds to connect their website with their social media profiles.
- Animations and Effects: Weebly allows users to add animations, transitions, and other visual effects to make their website more interactive.
- Responsive Templates: Weebly provides a collection of mobile-responsive templates that ensure your website looks great on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- eCommerce Integration: Weebly supports the creation of online stores, enabling users to set up product listings, manage inventory, process payments, and track orders.
- App Center: The App Center offers a variety of third-party integrations and add-ons, allowing users to enhance their websites with features such as social media integration, marketing tools, and more.
- Blogging: Weebly includes blogging capabilities, allowing users to create and manage blog posts, categories, and tags.
- SEO Optimization: Built-in SEO tools help users optimize their website’s content and meta tags to improve search engine visibility.
- Domain Hosting: Users can either choose a free subdomain or connect their own custom domain to their Weebly website.
- Site Analytics: Weebly provides basic website analytics to track visitor statistics, traffic sources, and other key metrics.
- SSL Security: Websites built on Weebly are secured with SSL encryption to ensure data privacy and security.
- Support and Community: Weebly provides customer support, documentation, and a user community where users can ask questions and share experiences.
Ease of Use
This section focuses on ease of use and how beginner-friendly Wix and Weebly are.
When it comes to a drag-and-drop interface and ease of use, both Wix and Weebly score high. Both platforms offer a user-friendly interface that allows beginners to easily create stunning websites without any coding skills. However, Wix takes the lead with its more intuitive and flexible interface, providing a wider range of customization options. With a larger selection of templates and a more extensive app market, Wix offers more creative freedom and versatility. Therefore, Wix emerges as the overall winner for its user-friendly and feature-rich website builder.
- Intuitive interface: Wix’s user-friendly design empowers users, regardless of technical ability.
- Drag-and-drop editor: Easily construct your site element by element, no coding required.
- Customization: Offers countless customizable templates, enabling unique branding.
- Freedom of design: Place elements anywhere, not restricted to grids or boxes.
- Integrated tools: Variety of in-built tools for SEO, marketing, and analytics.
- Rich media library: An extensive selection of images, videos, and graphics.
- Mobile optimization: Automatically adjusts your site for mobile viewing.
- App Market: Enhance your site’s functionality with numerous third-party apps.
- Wix ADI: Artificial Design Intelligence creates a personalized site just for you.
- 24/7 support: Always available to assist with any challenges.
- User-friendly Interface: Weebly’s clean, intuitive design makes navigation easy, even for non-tech savvy users.
- Drag-and-Drop: Simplifies website building. Select elements, drag them where you want, drop to place—no code needed.
- Wide Customization: Hundreds of customizable templates, fonts, colors, and multimedia options to make your site unique.
- Direct Editing: Click on any element to edit content directly, reducing complexity.
- Mobile Editing: Weebly’s interface allows for on-the-go editing from your mobile device.
- Integrated eCommerce: Easily add an online store to your site with Weebly’s integrated eCommerce tools.
- Pre-designed Layouts: Pre-configured page layouts streamline the building process.
- SEO Tools: Weebly simplifies SEO management for better site visibility.
Templates & Designs
This section looks at the themes of Weebly and Wix in terms of in terms of customization, the number of templates, and templates for websites, and e-commerce sites.
When it comes to templates and designs, both Wix and Weebly offer a wide range of options. Wix takes the lead with its vast collection of stunning templates for websites and e-commerce stores. These templates are highly customizable, allowing users to effortlessly create a unique online presence. Weebly, on the other hand, offers a decent selection of templates, but falls short in comparison to Wix. Therefore, in terms of template variety, customization options, and overall design quality, Wix emerges as the clear winner.
- Wix offers over 500 customizable templates.
- Categories include business, photography, online stores.
- All designs are professional and visually appealing.
- Templates support drag-and-drop editing.
- User-friendly interface suitable for non-techies.
- Mobile-optimized designs available.
- Advanced design features like parallax scrolling.
- Option for blank templates for unique designs.
- Free and premium templates on offer.
- Wix ADI creates a template based on your needs.
Types of Templates:
- Online Clothing Store: A stylish e-commerce template designed for fashion and apparel businesses. It features a modern layout, product showcases, and a user-friendly shopping cart.
- Personal Blog: A clean and elegant template tailored for bloggers, featuring a sleek design, customizable post layouts, and social media integration.
- Fitness Studio: Ideal for fitness trainers or gyms, this template offers sections for class schedules, trainer profiles, testimonials, and online class bookings.
- Restaurant & Cafe: A template designed for restaurants and cafes, with a menu display, reservation system, and gallery to showcase the dining experience.
- Portfolio Showcase: Perfect for artists and creatives, this template highlights your work with customizable galleries, portfolios, and a visually appealing design.
- Business Consulting: Geared towards consulting firms, this template offers sections for services, team profiles, client testimonials, and a contact form.
- Online Art Store: This e-commerce template is designed for artists to sell their artwork online, featuring a gallery-style layout and a seamless shopping experience.
- Travel Blog: Created for travel enthusiasts, this template includes interactive maps, travel diaries, and stunning visuals to document your adventures.
- Interior Design: Tailored for interior designers, this template showcases design projects, offers a portfolio gallery, and provides contact options for potential clients.
- Tech Gadgets Store: An e-commerce template for tech stores, featuring a sleek design, product displays, customer reviews, and an integrated checkout process.
- Weebly provides a variety of pre-set themes suitable for different industries.
- You can choose from a wide range of customizable design templates.
- Options include e-commerce, blog, portfolio, and event templates.
- All templates are responsive, ensuring optimal viewing on any device.
- You can easily modify designs as per your requirements.
Types of Templates:
- Online Store – Fashion Boutique: A stylish and modern template designed for fashion retailers. It includes a clean layout for showcasing products and an integrated shopping cart.
- Creative Portfolio – Photography: Ideal for photographers and visual artists, this template features a full-width portfolio grid and a sleek design to showcase your creative work.
- Food & Beverage – Cafe: A template tailored for cafes and restaurants, with a menu section, reservation form, and an inviting design that captures the ambiance of your establishment.
- Technology Store – Electronics: Perfect for selling electronics and gadgets, this template offers product listings, customer reviews, and a streamlined checkout process.
- Health & Wellness – Yoga Studio: Designed for wellness businesses like yoga studios, this template features class schedules, instructor profiles, and soothing visuals.
- Online Marketplace – Handmade Crafts: Suitable for artisans and crafters, this template showcases handmade products with options for product variations and an integrated shopping cart.
- Services – Business Consulting: This template caters to service-based businesses, offering sections for showcasing your expertise, client testimonials, and a contact form.
- Event Planning – Wedding Planner: Tailored for event planners, this template includes sections for showcasing past events, client testimonials, and an RSVP form for upcoming events.
- Travel Blog – Adventure Explorations: An engaging template for travel enthusiasts, complete with a blog section, photo galleries, and an interactive map to showcase your adventures.
- Fitness & Sports – Personal Training: This template is designed for personal trainers and fitness coaches, featuring schedules, workout plans, and client success stories.
Apps & Integrations
This section explores what apps, plugins, and integrations Wix and Weebly come with.
Wix and Weebly are both popular website builders that offer a range of apps, plugins, and integrations to enhance website functionality. Wix has a wider variety of options, with over 250 apps available for tasks like SEO, marketing, and e-commerce. Weebly, on the other hand, offers around 50 integrations, focusing more on basic needs like social media and email marketing. Overall, Wix takes the lead in terms of app and integration options, providing a more extensive and versatile selection for users. So, if you’re looking for a website builder with a robust ecosystem of third-party tools, Wix is the clear winner.
- Wix Bookings: A powerful tool for scheduling appointments, classes, and services directly from your Wix website. It offers booking management, calendar integration, and payment options.
- Wix Forms: Create custom forms for various purposes, such as contact forms, surveys, event registrations, and more. Collect data and interact with your website visitors seamlessly.
- Wix Stores: Transform your website into an online store with features like product listings, shopping carts, secure checkout, inventory management, and order tracking.
- Wix Blog: Add a feature-rich blog to your website, complete with customizable post layouts, commenting, social sharing, and scheduling options.
- Wix Forum: Create a community hub with a discussion forum where users can engage in conversations, share ideas, and interact with each other.
- Wix Chat: Enable real-time communication with your visitors through a live chat feature, allowing you to provide instant support and answer questions.
- Wix SEO Wiz: Improve your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) with tools that help you optimize content, meta tags, keywords, and other elements to increase visibility on search engines.
- Wix Social Media Streams: Display your social media feeds directly on your website to keep visitors engaged and connected with your social channels.
- Wix Video: Showcase and share videos on your website, whether they’re promotional videos, tutorials, vlogs, or any other type of video content.
- Wix Events: Create and promote events on your website, allowing visitors to RSVP, purchase tickets, and stay updated on event details.
- Ecwid E-commerce: Integrate this app to enhance your online store with advanced e-commerce features such as product filters, abandoned cart recovery, and more.
- Formstack Forms: Add interactive and customized forms to your website, enabling you to gather information, conduct surveys, and capture leads.
- Social Media Icons: Easily add social media buttons to your website, allowing visitors to connect with you on various social platforms.
- LiveChat: Enable real-time customer support and engagement with a live chat feature, helping you address visitor inquiries promptly.
- Popup Maker: Create and display engaging pop ups on your website to promote special offers, collect email subscriptions, or provide important announcements.
- Eventbrite: Integrate your Eventbrite events with your website, allowing visitors to register and purchase tickets directly from your site.
- Site Booster SEO: Optimize your website for search engines with this app, which provides tools for keyword analysis, optimization tips, and more.
- Tawk.to Live Chat: Another live chat option, Tawk.to offers real-time communication with website visitors, enhancing customer interaction.
- Mailchimp Integration: Connect your website with Mailchimp to easily manage and grow your email subscriber list, send newsletters, and automate email marketing campaigns.
- Wix Get Subscribers: Add a subscription form to your site to capture visitor email addresses and build your mailing list.
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of the customer support provided by Wix versus Weebly.
When it comes to customer support, both Wix and Weebly offer reliable options. Wix provides 24/7 customer support through phone, email, and live chat. They also have a comprehensive help center and community forum. Weebly, on the other hand, offers phone and chat support during business hours, as well as email support. While Wix‘s round-the-clock availability gives it an edge, Weebly‘s responsive support team and helpful resources make it a close competitor. Overall, Wix takes the lead with its extensive customer support options.
- Help Center: Wix offers an extensive online Help Center with a wide range of articles, tutorials, guides, and FAQs to assist users in navigating and using the platform effectively.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Wix provides customer support around the clock, allowing users to get assistance at any time, regardless of their location.
- Phone Support: Users can reach out to Wix’s support team via phone for personalized assistance and guidance.
- Email Support: Wix offers email support, allowing users to send inquiries and receive responses from the support team.
- Ticketing System: Some plans include access to a ticketing system, where users can submit specific requests or issues for resolution by the support team.
- Community Forum: Wix has a community forum where users can interact with each other, share tips, ask questions, and seek advice from fellow Wix users.
- Premium Support Plans: Wix offers premium support plans for users who want priority assistance, faster response times, and dedicated support.
- Video Tutorials: Wix provides a library of video tutorials covering various topics, allowing users to learn visually and follow step-by-step instructions.
- Webinars and Workshops: Wix occasionally hosts webinars and workshops on topics related to website building, design, marketing, and more.
- Wix Blog: Wix maintains a blog that often features informative articles, updates, and tips to help users make the most of their website-building experience.
- Social Media Channels: Wix is active on various social media platforms, where users can follow for updates, announcements, and even reach out for assistance.
- In-Editor Help: The Wix editor includes in-app tooltips, explanations, and prompts to guide users as they build and customize their websites.
- Help Center: Weebly provides a comprehensive online help center with articles, guides, and tutorials covering various topics related to website creation, customization, and management.
- Community Forum: Users can participate in the Weebly Community Forum to ask questions, share experiences, and seek advice from fellow website builders.
- Live Chat Support: Weebly offers live chat support, allowing users to interact with support agents in real-time to get immediate assistance with their questions or issues.
- Email Support: Users can reach out to Weebly’s support team via email to get help with technical problems, account issues, or any other inquiries.
- Phone Support: Weebly provides phone support for users who prefer to speak directly with a support agent to address their concerns or seek guidance.
- Video Tutorials: Weebly offers a library of video tutorials that walk users through various aspects of building and managing a website using the platform.
- Webinars and Workshops: Periodically, Weebly hosts webinars and workshops that cover specific topics, best practices, and tips for effectively using the platform.
- Social Media Channels: Users can connect with Weebly on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook, where they can ask questions and receive updates about new features.
- User Guides and Documentation: Weebly provides detailed user guides and documentation that cover different features, tools, and functionalities of the platform.
- Feedback and Feature Requests: Weebly encourages users to provide feedback and suggestions for improving the platform, which helps shape future updates and enhancements.
Check out how Wix and Weebly stack up against other website builder tools on the market.
- Wix vs One.com
- Wix vs Web.com
- Weebly vs IONOS
- Wix vs Divi
- WooCommerce vs Weebly
- Wix vs Square Online
- Wix vs Weebly
- Wix vs Simvoly
- Weebly vs Tilda
- Wix vs SiteGround
- Wix vs Hostinger
- Wix vs Pixpa
- Wix vs Ecwid
- Weebly vs Web.com
- GoDaddy vs Weebly
- Wix vs HostGator
- Wix vs Sellfy
- Wix vs Landingi
- HostGator vs Weebly
- Weebly vs Webnode
- Weebly vs Yola
- Hostinger vs Weebly
- Wix vs Webnode
- SiteGround vs Weebly
- Wix vs Bluehost
- Weebly vs Jimdo
- Elementor vs Weebly
- Weebly vs Google Sites
- Wix vs GoDaddy
- Weebly vs ClickFunnels
- Weebly vs Simvoly
- Squarespace vs Weebly
- Weebly vs Leadpages
- Weebly vs Unbounce
- Divi vs Weebly
- Weebly vs Instapage
- Wix vs Webflow
- Wix vs Site123
- Weebly vs Pixpa
- Weebly vs Bluehost
- Wix vs IONOS
- Wix vs Leadpages
- Webflow vs Weebly
- Wix vs Shopify
- Wix vs ClickFunnels
- Weebly vs Landingi
- Weebly vs Strikingly
- Weebly vs Square Online
- Weebly vs Sellfy
- Wix vs PageCloud
- Wix vs Strikingly
- Wix vs Tilda
- WordPress vs Weebly
- Wix vs Instapage
- Weebly vs One.com
- Wix vs Yola
- Wix vs Jimdo
- Weebly vs PageCloud
- Weebly vs Ecwid
- Site123 vs Weebly
- Wix vs Duda
- Weebly vs Duda
- Wix vs WooCommerce
- Shopify vs Weebly
- Wix vs Google Sites
- Wix vs Elementor
- Wix vs Unbounce