Looking to create a website but not sure which platform to choose? In this article, we will compare two popular website builders, Divi and Yola, to help you make an informed decision. So let’s dive into the features, benefits, and considerations of Divi vs Yola.
Divi and Yola are popular website builders that cater to different needs. Divi is known for its advanced customization options and flexibility, making it a great choice for creatives and agencies. Yola, on the other hand, is more user-friendly and beginner-friendly, making it ideal for small businesses and individuals. Both platforms offer a range of templates and designs, but Divi‘s templates are more modern and visually appealing. Consider your technical skills and customization needs when choosing between Divi and Yola.
Free Plan: No
Free Trial: No (but has refund policy)
Price: From $89 per year
Official website: www.elegantthemes.com
Divi is best suited for non-tech savvy individuals, small-to-medium businesses, freelancers, and agencies looking for a user-friendly, customizable, and visually appealing WordPress theme and builder.
Divi is an outstanding platform – intuitive and versatile. It’s revolutionized my web design process, offering seamless functionality and beautiful templates. Exceptional customer support too. Highly recommend Divi for both beginners and seasoned developers. – Maria R
I’m absolutely thrilled with Yola! The platform is user-friendly, making website building a breeze. Excellent customer service always ready to assist. Highly recommend Yola for all your website needs. Truly a 5-star experience! – Jessica N
Divi’s intuitive interface delivers. User-friendly for beginners, yet robust for developers. Minor learning curve, but overall, a great WordPress theme builder. – Emma
Yola offers user-friendly website building with superb customer service. Minor issues, but overall, a solid choice for beginners. – Zoey
Divi has revolutionized website design with its intuitive builder. Excellent customer support, robust features, and sleek designs. A game-changer for both beginners and seasoned developers. Highly recommend. – Charlotte NYC
Yola exceeded expectations with their impeccable website-building tools. Intuitive design, excellent service, and variety of templates made website creation a breeze. Highly recommend Yola for a hassle-free experience. – Isabella
Pros & Cons
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of these two website builders.
Divi and Yola are both website builders with their own strengths and weaknesses. Divi stands out with its highly customizable options, drag-and-drop interface, and extensive library of pre-designed templates. On the other hand, Yola offers a user-friendly interface, good customer support, and affordable pricing plans. However, when it comes to overall winner, Divi takes the crown due to its superior customization options and flexibility, making it ideal for individuals and businesses looking to create unique and visually stunning websites.
- Powerful and versatile: Divi is a very powerful and versatile tool that can be used to create any type of website imaginable. It is a great choice for businesses of all sizes, as well as for personal websites.
- Easy to use: Divi is very easy to use, even for beginners. The visual builder makes it easy to drag and drop elements onto your page to create your desired layout.
- Wide range of features: Divi comes with a wide range of features, including a drag-and-drop visual builder, a library of pre-made layouts, and a powerful theme builder.
- Responsive design: Divi is responsive, which means that it will look great on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- SEO friendly: Divi is SEO friendly, which means that it is optimized for search engines. This can help businesses to improve their website’s ranking in search results, which can lead to more traffic and sales.
- Good customer support: Divi offers 24/7 live chat support, email support, a knowledge base, a community forum, and video tutorials. This means that users can get help with their questions and problems at any time.
- Can be expensive: Divi is not the cheapest page builder on the market. It offers a yearly subscription plan and a lifetime subscription plan.
- Can be slow: Divi can be slow on some websites, especially those with a lot of content or images.
- Can be complex: Divi can be complex for beginners to learn. There is a lot of functionality to learn, and the visual builder can be overwhelming at first.
- Not as customizable as some other page builders: Divi is not as customizable as some other page builders, such as Elementor. This is because Divi uses a modular system, which means that each element on a page is a separate module. This makes it difficult to make changes to the overall look and feel of the website.
- User-Friendly Interface: Yola offers an intuitive drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy for users, even those without technical skills, to create and customize their websites.
- Variety of Templates: Yola provides a range of customizable templates suitable for different types of websites, helping users get started quickly.
- E-Commerce Functionality: Yola offers tools for creating online stores, allowing users to set up and manage e-commerce websites with features like product listings, shopping carts, and payment gateways.
- Mobile Responsive: The templates are designed to be responsive, ensuring that websites look and function well on various devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Domain Registration and Hosting: Yola offers domain registration and web hosting services, making it convenient for users to manage their entire online presence in one place.
- SEO Tools: The platform provides tools to optimize websites for search engines, including customizable meta tags, titles, and descriptions.
- Multimedia Integration: Users can easily embed multimedia elements such as images, videos, and audio to enhance the visual appeal and interactivity of their websites.
- Social Media Integration: Yola allows seamless integration of social media links and sharing buttons, helping users connect their websites with their social platforms.
- Limited Customization: While Yola offers customization options, some users may find the level of customization limited compared to more advanced website builders or self-hosted solutions.
- Template Constraint: Users may feel constrained by the template designs, especially if they’re looking for highly unique or intricate layouts.
- E-Commerce Complexity: While Yola does offer e-commerce functionality, it might not be as robust or feature-rich as dedicated e-commerce platforms.
- Limited Third-Party Integrations: Yola’s ecosystem of apps and plugins may be smaller compared to some other website builders, limiting the range of third-party tools you can integrate.
- Platform Updates: Depending on your subscription plan, you might not always have immediate access to the latest features or updates.
- Scalability: Yola might not be the best option for rapidly growing businesses or websites with complex needs, as it might have limitations in terms of scalability and advanced functionality.
- Customer Support: While Yola offers customer support, some users may find the level or responsiveness of support to be lacking compared to other platforms.
Website Building Features
This section compares the overall features of Divi vs Yola.
Divi and Yola are both website builders with drag and drop interfaces, but they differ in several aspects. Divi offers a more advanced and flexible design system, allowing users to create unique layouts with its visual builder. Yola, on the other hand, has a simpler interface that is more beginner-friendly. In terms of templates and designs, Divi has a wider selection and more modern options, while Yola offers more traditional designs. In terms of value for money, Divi offers a one-time payment option and has more features included in its pricing plans, making it more cost-effective. Both platforms have basic SEO features, but Divi provides more advanced options. Divi also has better email marketing capabilities. In terms of security, both platforms have SSL certificates and regular backups, but Divi offers more robust security features. Both platforms provide good customer support, but Divi has a larger community and more extensive documentation. Finally, Divi has a wider range of apps and integrations available compared to Yola. Overall, Divi stands out as the winner due to its advanced design capabilities, better value for money, advanced SEO and email marketing features, stronger security, and wider range of apps and integrations.
- Visual Builder: Divi’s visual builder allows users to quickly and easily design their website without needing to write any code. The builder is drag-and-drop, so users can simply drag and drop elements onto their page to create their desired layout.
- Pre-Made Layouts: Divi comes with a library of over 2,000 premade layouts that users can use to get started quickly and easily. These layouts are fully customizable, so users can change the colors, fonts, and content to match their specific needs.
- Theme Builder: The Theme Builder allows users to customize the look and feel of their entire website, including the header, footer, blog, and WooCommerce pages. This is a powerful feature that gives users complete control over the design of their website.
- Advanced Customization Options: Divi offers a wide range of advanced customization options that allow users to fine-tune the look and feel of their website. These options include the ability to change the typography, colors, spacing, and more.
- Modular Design: Divi uses a modular design, which means that each element on a page is a separate module. This makes it easy to add, remove, and rearrange elements on a page, and it also makes it easier to customize the look and feel of individual elements.
- Responsive Design: Divi is responsive, which means that it will look great on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This is important for businesses that want their website to be accessible to all users.
- SEO Friendly: Divi is SEO friendly, which means that it is optimized for search engines. This can help businesses to improve their website’s ranking in search results, which can lead to more traffic and sales.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: Yola provides an intuitive drag-and-drop editor that allows users to create websites without needing coding skills. You can easily add and arrange elements like text, images, videos, and forms.
- Customizable Templates: Yola offers a range of customizable templates for various types of websites, including business, portfolio, e-commerce, and more. Users can choose a template as a starting point and then personalize it to match their brand.
- Responsive Design: Yola’s templates are designed to be responsive, ensuring that your website looks and functions well on various devices, such as desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- E-Commerce Integration: Yola enables users to create online stores by integrating e-commerce features. You can add product listings, shopping carts, payment gateways, and manage inventory.
- SEO Tools: Yola provides tools to optimize your website for search engines. Users can customize meta tags, titles, and descriptions to improve the site’s visibility in search engine results.
- Domain Registration and Hosting: Yola offers domain registration services and web hosting, allowing you to easily set up and manage your website’s online presence.
- Multimedia Integration: You can embed multimedia elements such as images, videos, and audio to enhance the visual and interactive aspects of your website.
- Forms and Contact Management: Yola enables you to create and customize forms for gathering information from website visitors. The platform also provides tools to manage and organize contacts.
- Social Media Integration: Easily integrate social media links and sharing buttons to connect your website with various social platforms.
- Analytics and Tracking: Yola allows you to integrate tracking codes from services like Google Analytics to monitor your website’s performance and gather insights about visitor behavior.
- Security: Yola offers security features such as SSL certificates to ensure that your website and user data are encrypted and secure.
- Blog Integration: Create and manage a blog within your Yola website, allowing you to share content and engage with your audience.
- Support and Resources: Yola provides customer support and resources such as tutorials, guides, and a knowledge base to assist users in building and maintaining their websites.
Ease of Use
This section focuses on ease of use and how beginner-friendly Divi and Yola are.
When it comes to the drag-and-drop interface and ease of use, Divi and Yola both excel. Divi offers a highly intuitive and user-friendly interface that allows you to effortlessly create stunning websites. Yola, on the other hand, also provides a simple and straightforward drag-and-drop editor that makes website building a breeze. However, with its extensive customization options, vast library of pre-designed templates, and seamless integration with WordPress, Divi takes the lead as the overall winner in terms of ease of use and flexibility.
- Divi offers an intuitive, user-friendly interface, making web design a breeze even for beginners.
- Its real-time visual editing allows you to see changes as you make them, aiding design precision.
- The drag-and-drop feature simplifies website construction; just select an element and place it where you want.
- Divi’s customization capabilities are vast, allowing for unique design tweaks to suit your brand.
- The Divi builder is flexible, facilitating the creation of diverse layouts with ease.
- Divi’s premade layouts can be used as a starting point, reducing design time.
- Its responsive editing features ensure your design looks great on any device.
- User-friendly interface: Yola’s clean, intuitive design makes navigating the platform straightforward.
- Drag-and-drop builder: No technical skills? No problem. Yola’s drag-and-drop feature lets you create a professional site with ease.
- Customization: Yola offers a wide range of templates. You can adapt colors, fonts, and layouts to suit your brand.
- Intuitive page editor: Editing content is as simple as clicking and typing.
- Integrated widgets: Add features like forms, maps, and social media buttons with just a few clicks.
- Preview function: See changes in real time before publishing.
- Mobile-friendly: Yola ensures your site looks great on all devices.
- Support: Quick, responsive help when you need it.
Templates & Designs
This section looks at the themes of Yola and Divi in terms of in terms of customization, the number of templates, and templates for websites, and e-commerce sites.
When it comes to templates and designs, both Divi and Yola offer a decent selection. However, Divi takes the lead with its highly customizable options. Divi provides a vast library of pre-designed templates for both websites and e-commerce sites, allowing users to create stunning and unique designs. On the other hand, Yola offers a limited number of templates, mostly suitable for basic websites. Overall, Divi is the winner in terms of customization, number of templates, and templates for both websites and e-commerce sites.
- Divi offers customizable, user-friendly templates.
- Over 800 pre-made designs for various industries.
- 100+ complete website packs for streamlined creation.
- Elements include headers, footers, and content modules.
- Designs can be adapted to any website type.
- Features for customizing fonts, colors, and layouts.
- Divi offers interactive design and responsive editing.
Types of Templates:
- Blog: Divi comes with a number of pre-made blog layouts that users can use to create a beautiful and professional blog. These layouts are fully customizable, so users can change the colors, fonts, and content to match their specific needs.
- Business: Divi has a number of premade business layouts that users can use to create a website for their business. These layouts are perfect for businesses of all sizes, and they can be customized to match the specific needs of the business.
- E-commerce: Divi is a great choice for businesses that want to sell products online. Divi comes with a number of pre-made WooCommerce layouts that users can use to create a beautiful and functional e-commerce store.
- Landing Page: Divi is a great choice for businesses that want to create landing pages. Divi comes with a number of pre-made landing page layouts that users can use to create a high-converting landing page for their business.
- Personal: Divi can also be used to create personal websites. Divi comes with a number of pre-made personal website layouts that users can use to create a beautiful and professional website for themselves.
- Portfolio: Divi has a number of pre-made portfolio layouts that users can use to showcase their work. These layouts are perfect for creative professionals, such as photographers, designers, and artists.
- Creative: Divi has a number of pre-made creative layouts that users can use to create unique and eye-catching websites. These layouts are perfect for businesses that want to stand out from the crowd.
- Non-profit: Divi has a number of pre-made non-profit layouts that users can use to create websites for charities and other organizations. These layouts are designed to be simple and easy to use, while still being effective in communicating the organization’s mission.
- Yola provides customizable website templates.
- Offers diverse designs for various industries.
- Includes mobile-friendly templates.
- Features e-commerce layouts for online stores.
- Provides blog and portfolio designs.
- Offers SEO-friendly templates.
- Templates support multimedia integration.
- Advanced editing tools for personalization.
- Availability of free and premium templates.
- Features blank templates for unique designs.
Types of Templates:
- Classic Business: A versatile template suitable for various types of businesses, with sections for services, about us, portfolio, and contact information.
- Online Store: Specifically designed for e-commerce websites, this template includes product listings, shopping cart functionality, and secure payment options.
- Portfolio Showcase: Ideal for showcasing creative work, this template features a visually appealing layout to display projects, artwork, photography, or design samples.
- Professional Services: Tailored for professional service providers, this template offers sections to highlight expertise, client testimonials, and a contact form.
- Restaurant/Cafe: A template designed for restaurants and cafes, with sections for menus, reservations, location, and special events.
- Fashion Boutique: Geared towards fashion retailers, this template includes space for product images, descriptions, pricing, and shopping cart integration.
- Health and Wellness: Suitable for health practitioners, yoga studios, or wellness centers, this template provides sections for services, class schedules, and health tips.
- Tech Startup: Designed for technology-focused startups, this template offers sections to showcase products, features, team members, and industry news.
- Real Estate: Tailored for real estate agents and agencies, this template includes listings, property details, agent profiles, and contact information.
- Travel Blog: Perfect for travel enthusiasts, this template supports blogging with sections for travel stories, photos, itineraries, and travel tips.
Apps & Integrations
This section explores what apps, plugins, and integrations Divi and Yola come with.
Divi and Yola both offer a range of apps, plugins, and integrations to enhance your website building experience. Divi, a popular WordPress theme, provides a wide selection of third-party plugins and integrations that can be easily installed and customized to meet your specific needs. Yola, on the other hand, has its own built-in features and integrations, including e-commerce tools and social media integration. While both platforms offer useful options, Divi stands out with its vast library of plugins and integrations, giving users more flexibility and customization possibilities. Therefore, the overall winner between Divi vs Yola is Divi, due to its extensive range of options.
- Divi Booster: Divi Booster is a plugin that adds a number of additional features to Divi, such as the ability to create custom layouts, add more modules, and customize the look and feel of the theme.
- Divi Switch: Divi Switch is a plugin that allows you to switch between different Divi layouts on the same page. This is a great way to create different experiences for different users or to change the layout of your website depending on the device that is being used.
- Aspen Footer Editor: Aspen Footer Editor is a plugin that allows you to customize the footer of your Divi website. This is a great way to add your own branding or to add social media links to your footer.
- Custom Fullwidth Header Extended Module: Custom Fullwidth Header Extended Module is a plugin that adds a number of additional features to the Divi header module, such as the ability to add a background image or video, add social media links, and more.
- Page Builder Everywhere: Page Builder Everywhere is a plugin that allows you to use the Divi builder on any page in your WordPress site, not just the front page. This is a great way to create custom layouts for your blog posts, pages, and WooCommerce products.
- Facebook Like Box: Embed a Facebook Like Box on your website, allowing visitors to like and follow your Facebook page directly from your site.
- Twitter Feed: Display your latest tweets on your website to keep visitors updated on your Twitter activity.
- Instagram Feed: Showcase your Instagram photos and posts on your website, giving visitors a glimpse into your visual content.
- YouTube Video Gallery: Easily embed and display YouTube videos in a gallery format on your website.
- Google Maps: Integrate Google Maps to provide location information and directions to your business or event.
- MailChimp Integration: Connect your website with your MailChimp account to collect email subscribers and manage email marketing campaigns.
- PayPal Button: Add PayPal buttons to your website for simple and secure payment collection.
- Ecwid E-Commerce: Integrate the Ecwid e-commerce platform to enhance your online store’s functionality and manage products, orders, and payments.
- Wufoo Forms: Use Wufoo forms to create and embed custom forms on your website for surveys, contact forms, and more.
- LiveChat: Incorporate LiveChat to provide real-time customer support and engage with visitors while they’re on your site.
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of the customer support provided by Divi versus Yola.
When it comes to customer support, Divi and Yola both offer excellent services. Divi provides 24/7 live chat and email support, ensuring that you get immediate assistance whenever you need it. Yola, on the other hand, offers phone, email, and live chat support during business hours. While both platforms are responsive and helpful, Divi takes the lead with its round-the-clock availability. So, if you value round-the-clock support, Divi is the winner in this category.
- 24/7 Live Chat: The Divi live chat support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means that users can get help with their questions and problems at any time, no matter where they are in the world. The live chat team is very knowledgeable and helpful, and they are always willing to go the extra mile to help users resolve their issues.
- Email Support: Email Support: The Divi email support team is also very responsive. Users can expect to receive a reply to their email within 24 hours. The email support team is also very knowledgeable and helpful, and they are always willing to go the extra mile to help users resolve their issues.
- Knowledge Base: The Divi knowledge base is a comprehensive resource that covers a wide range of topics related to Divi Website Builder. The knowledge base is well-organized and easy to use, and it includes articles, videos, and tutorials on a variety of topics. The knowledge base is a great resource for users who want to learn more about Divi or who need help with a specific problem.
- Community Forum: Divi has a vibrant community forum where users can ask questions, share tips, and collaborate with other Divi users. This is a great resource for users who want to get help from other Divi users.
- Video Tutorials: Divi offers a number of video tutorials that cover a wide range of topics related to Divi Website Builder. These tutorials are a great way for users to learn how to use Divi and to troubleshoot problems.
- Knowledge Base: Yola provides a comprehensive online knowledge base that offers articles, tutorials, guides, and FAQs to help users navigate various aspects of website creation and management.
- Community Forum: Yola’s community forum allows users to interact with each other, share tips, ask questions, and seek advice from fellow Yola users.
- Email Support: Users can reach out to Yola’s support team via email to get personalized assistance for their specific inquiries or issues.
- Live Chat: Yola may offer live chat support, enabling users to engage in real-time conversations with support agents to get immediate help.
- Ticket System: Yola might utilize a ticketing system where users can submit support requests or technical issues, and the support team responds through a ticket-based communication system.
- Video Tutorials: Yola may offer video tutorials that visually guide users through different processes, helping them understand various aspects of website building and customization.
- Phone Support: Some subscription plans might include phone support, allowing users to directly speak with Yola’s support team for more complex issues or inquiries.
- Webinars and Workshops: Yola may organize webinars or online workshops to provide users with in-depth guidance on specific topics related to website design, e-commerce, SEO, and more.
- Platform Updates and Announcements: Yola keeps users informed about new features, updates, and changes to the platform through announcements and newsletters.
- Social Media Channels: Yola may use social media platforms to connect with users, share updates, and address inquiries.
Check out how Divi and Yola stack up against other website builder tools on the market.
- Divi vs Web.com
- One.com vs Yola
- Divi vs Google Sites
- Divi vs SiteGround
- Wix vs Divi
- Divi vs Jimdo
- WooCommerce vs Yola
- Bluehost vs Yola
- Divi vs ClickFunnels
- Divi vs Weebly
- Wix vs Yola
- Divi vs Instapage
- Pixpa vs Yola
- Divi vs Strikingly
- Shopify vs Divi
- WordPress vs Yola
- Divi vs Bluehost
- Landingi vs Yola
- Divi vs Duda
- Ecwid vs Yola
- Divi vs Hostinger
- Square Online vs Yola
- Elementor vs Yola
- Divi vs Sellfy
- Divi vs PageCloud
- PageCloud vs Yola
- Squarespace vs Yola
- Yola vs Google Sites
- Divi vs Pixpa
- Squarespace vs Divi
- Tilda vs Yola
- Divi vs HostGator
- Divi vs WooCommerce
- Divi vs Leadpages
- Divi vs IONOS
- Webflow vs Yola
- Hostinger vs Yola
- ClickFunnels vs Yola
- Divi vs Webnode
- Divi vs Square Online
- GoDaddy vs Yola
- IONOS vs Yola
- Leadpages vs Yola
- Strikingly vs Yola
- Simvoly vs Yola
- Divi vs Simvoly
- Web.com vs Yola
- Webnode vs Yola
- Divi vs One.com
- Instapage vs Yola
- Divi vs Unbounce
- Divi vs Ecwid
- Divi vs Landingi
- HostGator vs Yola
- Weebly vs Yola
- Divi vs Yola
- Jimdo vs Yola
- GoDaddy vs Divi
- Shopify vs Yola
- Divi vs WordPress
- SiteGround vs Yola
- Duda vs Yola
- Webflow vs Divi
- Sellfy vs Yola
- Divi vs Tilda
- Site123 vs Yola
- Unbounce vs Yola
- Divi vs Site123