Are you torn between Divi and Webnode for your website building needs? In this article, we’ll compare these two popular platforms, examining their key features, ease of use, customization options, pricing plans, templates, designs, customer support, and suitability for individuals and businesses. Let’s dive into the Divi vs Webnode debate and help you make an informed decision!
In this Divi vs Webnode website builder comparison, we take a look at two popular options for creating stunning websites. Divi is a powerful and flexible WordPress theme that offers an intuitive drag-and-drop builder, extensive customization options, and a vast library of pre-designed templates. Webnode, on the other hand, is a user-friendly platform that provides a straightforward website building experience with easy-to-use tools and a range of templates. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced user, both Divi and Webnode have something to offer. Let’s dive in and see which one is the right fit for your needs.
Free Plan: No
Free Trial: No (but has refund policy)
Price: From $89 per year
Official website: www.elegantthemes.com
Divi is best suited for non-tech savvy individuals, small-to-medium businesses, freelancers, and agencies looking for a user-friendly, customizable, and visually appealing WordPress theme and builder.
Free Plan: Yes
Free Trial: Yes
Price: From $4 per month
Official website: www.webnode.com
Webnode is best suited for small businesses, freelancers, and individuals seeking to create professional-looking websites or online stores without needing advanced technical knowledge.
Divi is an outstanding platform – intuitive and versatile. It’s revolutionized my web design process, offering seamless functionality and beautiful templates. Exceptional customer support too. Highly recommend Divi for both beginners and seasoned developers. – Maria R
Webnode offers an intuitive, user-friendly interface that simplifies website creation. The customer service is responsive, and the pricing is reasonable. It’s a game-changer for those venturing into the digital world. Highly recommended for hassle-free website building. – Abigail TX
Divi’s intuitive interface delivers. User-friendly for beginners, yet robust for developers. Minor learning curve, but overall, a great WordPress theme builder. – Emma
Efficient platform, easy to use. Excellent customer service. Minor improvement needed in design flexibility. Overall, Webnode is reliable and effective. – Tomoko
Divi has revolutionized website design with its intuitive builder. Excellent customer support, robust features, and sleek designs. A game-changer for both beginners and seasoned developers. Highly recommend. – Charlotte NYC
Webnode is exceptional. Seamless website creation, user-friendly interface, and responsive customer service. A must for beginners and experts alike. Highly recommend for efficient, professional web design. – Aarav
Pros & Cons
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of these two website builders.
Divi and Webnode are both popular website builders with their own set of pros and cons. Divi offers a highly customizable and visually appealing design, along with a drag-and-drop interface that makes building websites easy. However, it can be a bit overwhelming for beginners and lacks some advanced features. On the other hand, Webnode is user-friendly, with a simple interface and good SEO capabilities. However, it has limited customization options and fewer templates to choose from. Overall, Divi is the winner due to its extensive customization and design options.
- Powerful and versatile: Divi is a very powerful and versatile tool that can be used to create any type of website imaginable. It is a great choice for businesses of all sizes, as well as for personal websites.
- Easy to use: Divi is very easy to use, even for beginners. The visual builder makes it easy to drag and drop elements onto your page to create your desired layout.
- Wide range of features: Divi comes with a wide range of features, including a drag-and-drop visual builder, a library of pre-made layouts, and a powerful theme builder.
- Responsive design: Divi is responsive, which means that it will look great on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- SEO friendly: Divi is SEO friendly, which means that it is optimized for search engines. This can help businesses to improve their website’s ranking in search results, which can lead to more traffic and sales.
- Good customer support: Divi offers 24/7 live chat support, email support, a knowledge base, a community forum, and video tutorials. This means that users can get help with their questions and problems at any time.
- Can be expensive: Divi is not the cheapest page builder on the market. It offers a yearly subscription plan and a lifetime subscription plan.
- Can be slow: Divi can be slow on some websites, especially those with a lot of content or images.
- Can be complex: Divi can be complex for beginners to learn. There is a lot of functionality to learn, and the visual builder can be overwhelming at first.
- Not as customizable as some other page builders: Divi is not as customizable as some other page builders, such as Elementor. This is because Divi uses a modular system, which means that each element on a page is a separate module. This makes it difficult to make changes to the overall look and feel of the website.
- Ease of Use: Webnode offers a user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface that makes it accessible for beginners to create websites without advanced technical skills.
- Template Designs: The platform provides a variety of professionally designed templates across different industries, giving users a solid starting point for their websites.
- Responsive Design: Websites built with Webnode are generally responsive, ensuring a consistent user experience across various devices.
- Multilingual Support: Webnode offers the ability to create websites in multiple languages, which can be advantageous for businesses targeting a global audience.
- E-commerce Features: Depending on the plan, Webnode includes e-commerce functionality, allowing users to set up online stores and sell products.
- Domain and Hosting: Webnode offers domain registration and hosting services, making it a convenient all-in-one solution.
- Basic SEO Tools: The platform typically provides basic tools to optimize your website for search engines.
- Affordable Plans: Webnode’s pricing plans are often competitive and suitable for small businesses and individuals on a budget.
- Customer Support: The platform usually offers various customer support channels, including email support, knowledge base, and more.
- No Transaction Fees: Some plans may offer e-commerce functionality without transaction fees, allowing you to keep more of your earnings.
- Limited Customization: While templates are convenient, advanced users might find limitations in fully customizing the design and layout of their websites.
- Limited Advanced Features: Webnode might lack some of the more advanced features and customization options that are available in other website builders.
- Template Flexibility: While templates are a starting point, heavily customized designs might require more effort and CSS knowledge.
- E-commerce Limitations: The e-commerce features might be basic compared to dedicated e-commerce platforms, potentially limiting the scalability of your online store.
- Design Consistency: Customizing templates heavily could potentially lead to inconsistencies in design elements.
- Limited Third-Party Integrations: Webnode might have fewer third-party apps and plugins compared to some other website builders.
- Storage and Bandwidth: Some plans might have limitations on storage and bandwidth, which could affect larger websites or high-traffic scenarios.
- Upgrading Costs: While the initial plans might be affordable, costs can increase as you require more advanced features or resources.
- No Offline Editing: Unlike some website builders, Webnode might require an internet connection for editing and updating your website.
- Limited Blogging Features: The blogging capabilities might be basic compared to dedicated blogging platforms.
Website Building Features
This section compares the overall features of Divi vs Webnode.
Both Divi and Webnode offer a drag and drop interface, making website creation easy for beginners. Divi provides a wide range of stunning templates and designs, while Webnode offers a smaller selection but with high-quality options. In terms of value for money, Divi offers more features and flexibility, making it worth the investment. Both platforms provide basic SEO features, but Divi excels with its advanced SEO options. When it comes to email marketing, Divi integrates with popular providers, while Webnode offers its own built-in solution. In terms of security, both platforms offer SSL certificates. Customer support is excellent for both, but Divi‘s active online community gives it an edge. Overall, Divi is the winner due to its extensive features, customization options, and value for money.
- Visual Builder: Divi’s visual builder allows users to quickly and easily design their website without needing to write any code. The builder is drag-and-drop, so users can simply drag and drop elements onto their page to create their desired layout.
- Pre-Made Layouts: Divi comes with a library of over 2,000 premade layouts that users can use to get started quickly and easily. These layouts are fully customizable, so users can change the colors, fonts, and content to match their specific needs.
- Theme Builder: The Theme Builder allows users to customize the look and feel of their entire website, including the header, footer, blog, and WooCommerce pages. This is a powerful feature that gives users complete control over the design of their website.
- Advanced Customization Options: Divi offers a wide range of advanced customization options that allow users to fine-tune the look and feel of their website. These options include the ability to change the typography, colors, spacing, and more.
- Modular Design: Divi uses a modular design, which means that each element on a page is a separate module. This makes it easy to add, remove, and rearrange elements on a page, and it also makes it easier to customize the look and feel of individual elements.
- Responsive Design: Divi is responsive, which means that it will look great on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This is important for businesses that want their website to be accessible to all users.
- SEO Friendly: Divi is SEO friendly, which means that it is optimized for search engines. This can help businesses to improve their website’s ranking in search results, which can lead to more traffic and sales.
- User-Friendly Interface: Webnode offers an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that allows users to easily create and customize websites without requiring advanced technical skills.
- Templates: A wide variety of professionally designed templates are available, covering different industries and purposes, making it easy to find a suitable starting point for your website.
- Responsive Design: Websites built with Webnode are responsive, meaning they automatically adapt to different screen sizes and devices, ensuring a consistent and user-friendly experience for visitors on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Customization: Users can personalize their websites by adjusting colors, fonts, layouts, and more to match their brand or style preferences.
- Domain Name: Webnode provides the option to use a custom domain name (e.g., www.yourwebsite.com) for a more professional and unique online presence.
- SEO Optimization: Basic search engine optimization tools are typically included, allowing users to optimize their website’s content for better visibility on search engines.
- E-commerce Integration: Depending on the plan, Webnode may offer e-commerce features, allowing users to set up online stores and sell products or services directly from their website.
- Blogging: Some plans might include blogging capabilities, enabling users to publish and manage blog posts easily.
- Multilingual Support: Webnode often provides the ability to create websites in multiple languages, which can be useful for businesses targeting a global audience.
- Analytics and Tracking: Users may have access to basic analytics tools to monitor website traffic and visitor behavior.
- Social Media Integration: Integration with social media platforms can help users connect their website with their social media profiles and share content easily.
Ease of Use
This section focuses on ease of use and how beginner-friendly Divi and Webnode are.
Divi and Webnode both offer a drag-and-drop interface that makes website building a breeze. However, when it comes to ease of use, Divi takes the lead. Its intuitive interface and user-friendly features make it a great choice for beginners and professionals alike. With Divi, you can easily customize your website without any coding knowledge. While Webnode is also easy to use, it lacks some advanced customization options. Overall, Divi emerges as the winner for its seamless and user-friendly website building experience.
- Divi offers an intuitive, user-friendly interface, making web design a breeze even for beginners.
- Its real-time visual editing allows you to see changes as you make them, aiding design precision.
- The drag-and-drop feature simplifies website construction; just select an element and place it where you want.
- Divi’s customization capabilities are vast, allowing for unique design tweaks to suit your brand.
- The Divi builder is flexible, facilitating the creation of diverse layouts with ease.
- Divi’s premade layouts can be used as a starting point, reducing design time.
- Its responsive editing features ensure your design looks great on any device.
- Webnode offers a user-friendly interface; clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate.
- Drag-and-drop functionality simplifies website creation; no coding required.
- Customization is a breeze with diverse templates and design elements.
- The intuitive toolbar allows seamless page management.
- Inline editing makes text updates instant and effortless.
- The platform provides a handy preview button for reviewing changes.
- Flexibility to customize visual design and layout to fit your brand.
- Easy to add, move, or delete elements with a simple click.
- Webnode scales with your needs, from simple blogs to robust e-commerce sites.
- It’s a user-centric platform, ideal for beginners and seasoned website builders alike.
Templates & Designs
This section looks at the themes of Webnode and Divi in terms of in terms of customization, the number of templates, and templates for websites, and e-commerce sites.
When it comes to customization, Divi takes the lead with its powerful drag-and-drop builder and endless customization options. It offers a vast library of pre-designed templates, both for websites and e-commerce stores. Webnode, on the other hand, has a decent selection of templates, but lacks the same level of customization as Divi. While it offers templates for websites, it falls short in providing specific templates for e-commerce sites. Overall, Divi emerges as the winner in terms of customization and template variety, making it an ideal choice for individuals and businesses looking for a highly customizable website builder.
- Divi offers customizable, user-friendly templates.
- Over 800 pre-made designs for various industries.
- 100+ complete website packs for streamlined creation.
- Elements include headers, footers, and content modules.
- Designs can be adapted to any website type.
- Features for customizing fonts, colors, and layouts.
- Divi offers interactive design and responsive editing.
Types of Templates:
- Blog: Divi comes with a number of pre-made blog layouts that users can use to create a beautiful and professional blog. These layouts are fully customizable, so users can change the colors, fonts, and content to match their specific needs.
- Business: Divi has a number of premade business layouts that users can use to create a website for their business. These layouts are perfect for businesses of all sizes, and they can be customized to match the specific needs of the business.
- E-commerce: Divi is a great choice for businesses that want to sell products online. Divi comes with a number of pre-made WooCommerce layouts that users can use to create a beautiful and functional e-commerce store.
- Landing Page: Divi is a great choice for businesses that want to create landing pages. Divi comes with a number of pre-made landing page layouts that users can use to create a high-converting landing page for their business.
- Personal: Divi can also be used to create personal websites. Divi comes with a number of pre-made personal website layouts that users can use to create a beautiful and professional website for themselves.
- Portfolio: Divi has a number of pre-made portfolio layouts that users can use to showcase their work. These layouts are perfect for creative professionals, such as photographers, designers, and artists.
- Creative: Divi has a number of pre-made creative layouts that users can use to create unique and eye-catching websites. These layouts are perfect for businesses that want to stand out from the crowd.
- Non-profit: Divi has a number of pre-made non-profit layouts that users can use to create websites for charities and other organizations. These layouts are designed to be simple and easy to use, while still being effective in communicating the organization’s mission.
- Webnode offers user-friendly templates for various industries.
- It provides flexible design options, customizable to your brand.
- Offers ecommerce-focused templates for online stores.
- There’s a range of blog designs for writers.
- Portfolio templates for creatives are available.
- It also includes templates for personal, event, and restaurant websites.
- All designs are mobile-responsive.
Types of Templates:
- Online Store: A template designed specifically for e-commerce websites, featuring product listings, shopping cart functionality, and secure payment options.
- Business Services: A professional template suitable for various service-based businesses, showcasing key information, contact details, and service descriptions.
- Portfolio: A template tailored for showcasing creative portfolios, including artists, photographers, designers, and other visual professionals.
- Travel Blog: A travel-themed template for bloggers to share their adventures, travel tips, and experiences with engaging visuals.
- Fashion Boutique: A template geared towards online fashion stores, highlighting clothing collections, product images, and style inspiration.
- Food & Restaurant: A template ideal for restaurants, cafes, or food-related businesses, featuring menus, reservation forms, and images of delectable dishes.
- Personal Blog: A simple and customizable template for personal bloggers to share their thoughts, stories, and interests.
- Wedding Planner: A template designed for wedding planners or event coordinators to showcase services, past events, and client testimonials.
- Health & Wellness: A template for health professionals, fitness coaches, or wellness businesses to provide information about services, schedules, and health tips.
- Real Estate: A template tailored for real estate agents or agencies, displaying property listings, featured properties, and contact information.
Apps & Integrations
This section explores what apps, plugins, and integrations Divi and Webnode come with.
Divi and Webnode both offer a range of apps, plugins, and integrations to enhance website functionality. Divi provides a vast library of plugins and integrations, allowing users to easily add features like contact forms, sliders, and social media integration. Webnode also offers a decent selection of apps and integrations, including e-commerce tools and marketing plugins. However, Divi‘s offering is more comprehensive and diverse, giving users greater flexibility in customizing their websites. Therefore, the overall winner between Divi vs Webnode in terms of apps, plugins, and integrations is Divi, thanks to its extensive range of options and versatility for website builders.
- Divi Booster: Divi Booster is a plugin that adds a number of additional features to Divi, such as the ability to create custom layouts, add more modules, and customize the look and feel of the theme.
- Divi Switch: Divi Switch is a plugin that allows you to switch between different Divi layouts on the same page. This is a great way to create different experiences for different users or to change the layout of your website depending on the device that is being used.
- Aspen Footer Editor: Aspen Footer Editor is a plugin that allows you to customize the footer of your Divi website. This is a great way to add your own branding or to add social media links to your footer.
- Custom Fullwidth Header Extended Module: Custom Fullwidth Header Extended Module is a plugin that adds a number of additional features to the Divi header module, such as the ability to add a background image or video, add social media links, and more.
- Page Builder Everywhere: Page Builder Everywhere is a plugin that allows you to use the Divi builder on any page in your WordPress site, not just the front page. This is a great way to create custom layouts for your blog posts, pages, and WooCommerce products.
- Google Analytics Integration: Easily integrate Google Analytics to track website traffic, user behavior, and other important metrics.
- Social Media Widgets: Add social media buttons, feeds, and share options to connect your website with your social media profiles and enhance engagement.
- E-commerce Tools: Depending on the plan, you might have access to e-commerce apps and plugins to manage products, orders, and payments.
- Live Chat: Integrate live chat support to provide real-time assistance and communication with website visitors.
- Newsletter Signup Forms: Use email marketing plugins to capture visitor email addresses and build a subscriber list for newsletters and promotions.
- Booking and Appointment Systems: If you offer services, you might find plugins that allow visitors to book appointments or services directly through your website.
- Blog and Content Management: Enhance your blogging capabilities with plugins that offer advanced features for managing and presenting blog posts.
- Video Integration: Integrate video content from platforms like YouTube or Vimeo to showcase multimedia content on your website.
- Form Builders: Use form builder plugins to create customized contact forms, surveys, and other interactive elements.
- Language Translation: Plugins that enable multilingual support, allowing you to translate your website’s content into different languages.
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of the customer support provided by Divi versus Webnode.
Divi and Webnode both offer customer support, but there is a clear winner in terms of quality and responsiveness. Divi‘s customer support is top-notch, providing prompt and helpful assistance through live chat, email, and a comprehensive knowledge base. Their team is known for going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. On the other hand, Webnode‘s customer support is lacking, with slower response times and limited options for assistance. Overall, Divi takes the crown for superior customer support, making it the preferred choice for those who value reliable and efficient assistance.
- 24/7 Live Chat: The Divi live chat support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means that users can get help with their questions and problems at any time, no matter where they are in the world. The live chat team is very knowledgeable and helpful, and they are always willing to go the extra mile to help users resolve their issues.
- Email Support: Email Support: The Divi email support team is also very responsive. Users can expect to receive a reply to their email within 24 hours. The email support team is also very knowledgeable and helpful, and they are always willing to go the extra mile to help users resolve their issues.
- Knowledge Base: The Divi knowledge base is a comprehensive resource that covers a wide range of topics related to Divi Website Builder. The knowledge base is well-organized and easy to use, and it includes articles, videos, and tutorials on a variety of topics. The knowledge base is a great resource for users who want to learn more about Divi or who need help with a specific problem.
- Community Forum: Divi has a vibrant community forum where users can ask questions, share tips, and collaborate with other Divi users. This is a great resource for users who want to get help from other Divi users.
- Video Tutorials: Divi offers a number of video tutorials that cover a wide range of topics related to Divi Website Builder. These tutorials are a great way for users to learn how to use Divi and to troubleshoot problems.
- Knowledge Base: Access to a comprehensive online knowledge base or help center that provides articles, tutorials, guides, and FAQs to assist users in navigating and using the Webnode platform effectively.
- Video Tutorials: Video tutorials that visually walk users through various aspects of building and managing a website using the Webnode platform.
- Email Support: Contacting customer support through email to ask questions, seek assistance with technical issues, or inquire about specific features.
- Community Forums: Online community forums where users can interact, share experiences, exchange tips, and ask questions related to Webnode.
- Live Chat: Real-time chat support that enables users to directly communicate with customer support representatives to get immediate help.
- Ticketing System: Submitting support tickets to report technical issues, ask questions, or seek assistance from the customer support team.
- Phone Support: Depending on the plan or availability, users might have access to phone support for more direct and immediate assistance.
- User Guides and Documentation: Comprehensive user guides, manuals, and documentation that provide step-by-step instructions for using various features of the Webnode Website Builder.
- Webinars and Workshops: Occasional webinars or workshops hosted by Webnode to educate users about best practices, new features, and advanced techniques.
- Social Media Support: Getting support or reaching out to the customer support team through social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
Check out how Divi and Webnode stack up against other website builder tools on the market.
- Divi vs Simvoly
- Shopify vs Divi
- Strikingly vs Webnode
- Squarespace vs Webnode
- Bluehost vs Webnode
- Ecwid vs Webnode
- Divi vs SiteGround
- Divi vs ClickFunnels
- Wix vs Webnode
- Divi vs One.com
- Divi vs Duda
- Divi vs Site123
- Divi vs Google Sites
- Divi vs Web.com
- Divi vs Weebly
- Divi vs Webnode
- Webflow vs Webnode
- Divi vs Instapage
- Webflow vs Divi
- Divi vs WooCommerce
- Wix vs Divi
- Webnode vs Google Sites
- WooCommerce vs Webnode
- Divi vs Square Online
- SiteGround vs Webnode
- HostGator vs Webnode
- Squarespace vs Divi
- Hostinger vs Webnode
- WordPress vs Webnode
- Webnode vs Tilda
- Leadpages vs Webnode
- GoDaddy vs Divi
- Elementor vs Webnode
- Sellfy vs Webnode
- Divi vs Bluehost
- Instapage vs Webnode
- ClickFunnels vs Webnode
- Divi vs HostGator
- Divi vs Pixpa
- Divi vs Leadpages
- Web.com vs Webnode
- Divi vs Yola
- Webnode vs Yola
- Divi vs PageCloud
- One.com vs Webnode
- IONOS vs Webnode
- Divi vs Unbounce
- PageCloud vs Webnode
- Divi vs Tilda
- Pixpa vs Webnode
- Duda vs Webnode
- Divi vs Landingi
- Divi vs WordPress
- Divi vs Jimdo
- Landingi vs Webnode
- Site123 vs Webnode
- Divi vs IONOS
- GoDaddy vs Webnode
- Divi vs Ecwid
- Simvoly vs Webnode
- Unbounce vs Webnode
- Divi vs Strikingly
- Divi vs Sellfy
- Square Online vs Webnode
- Shopify vs Webnode
- Divi vs Hostinger
- Weebly vs Webnode
- Jimdo vs Webnode