In this straightforward comparison of Divi vs One.com, we’ll delve into the critical features of these popular website building platforms. Join us as we dissect and contrast their capabilities, user experiences, and value for money, providing you with the info you need to make an informed decision.
Divi and One.com are both popular website builders, each with its own unique features and benefits. Divi is known for its drag-and-drop functionality and extensive customization options, making it ideal for users who want complete control over their website design. On the other hand, One.com offers a user-friendly interface and affordable pricing plans, making it a great choice for beginners and small businesses. Ultimately, the choice between Divi and One.com depends on your specific needs and preferences.
Free Plan: No
Free Trial: No (but has refund policy)
Price: From $89 per year
Official website: www.elegantthemes.com
Divi is best suited for non-tech savvy individuals, small-to-medium businesses, freelancers, and agencies looking for a user-friendly, customizable, and visually appealing WordPress theme and builder.
Divi is an outstanding platform – intuitive and versatile. It’s revolutionized my web design process, offering seamless functionality and beautiful templates. Exceptional customer support too. Highly recommend Divi for both beginners and seasoned developers. – Maria R
One.com offers outstanding service with a user-friendly interface. Their customer support is remarkable, always ready to assist. Reliable hosting and great value for money made my experience superb. Highly recommend for hassle-free website management. – Sophia F
Divi’s intuitive interface delivers. User-friendly for beginners, yet robust for developers. Minor learning curve, but overall, a great WordPress theme builder. – Emma
One.com offers reliable services with excellent customer support. Minor issues, but overall, a satisfying and user-friendly web hosting experience. – Youssef
Divi has revolutionized website design with its intuitive builder. Excellent customer support, robust features, and sleek designs. A game-changer for both beginners and seasoned developers. Highly recommend. – Charlotte NYC
Exceptional service from One.com. Quick, reliable and user-friendly platform. Customer support is top-notch, always ready to assist. Highly recommend for seamless website hosting and domain solutions. – Hana
Pros & Cons
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of these two website builders.
Divi is a powerful website builder that offers a wide range of customization options and a user-friendly interface. It provides a drag-and-drop editor, allowing users to easily design their websites. On the other hand, One.com is a reliable hosting provider that offers a website builder with simple templates and basic customization options. While Divi excels in flexibility and design possibilities, One.com is more suitable for beginners or users who prefer a simpler approach. Overall, Divi emerges as the winner with its advanced features and greater customization capabilities.
- Powerful and versatile: Divi is a very powerful and versatile tool that can be used to create any type of website imaginable. It is a great choice for businesses of all sizes, as well as for personal websites.
- Easy to use: Divi is very easy to use, even for beginners. The visual builder makes it easy to drag and drop elements onto your page to create your desired layout.
- Wide range of features: Divi comes with a wide range of features, including a drag-and-drop visual builder, a library of pre-made layouts, and a powerful theme builder.
- Responsive design: Divi is responsive, which means that it will look great on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- SEO friendly: Divi is SEO friendly, which means that it is optimized for search engines. This can help businesses to improve their website’s ranking in search results, which can lead to more traffic and sales.
- Good customer support: Divi offers 24/7 live chat support, email support, a knowledge base, a community forum, and video tutorials. This means that users can get help with their questions and problems at any time.
- Can be expensive: Divi is not the cheapest page builder on the market. It offers a yearly subscription plan and a lifetime subscription plan.
- Can be slow: Divi can be slow on some websites, especially those with a lot of content or images.
- Can be complex: Divi can be complex for beginners to learn. There is a lot of functionality to learn, and the visual builder can be overwhelming at first.
- Not as customizable as some other page builders: Divi is not as customizable as some other page builders, such as Elementor. This is because Divi uses a modular system, which means that each element on a page is a separate module. This makes it difficult to make changes to the overall look and feel of the website.
- Easy to use: One.com Website Builder is very easy to use, even for people with no coding experience. The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to create and customize your website without having to write any code.
- Responsive templates: One.com Website Builder offers a wide range of responsive templates that will look great on any device. This means that your website will look good on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Free images: One.com Website Builder offers a library of free images that you can use on your website. This can save you time and money on stock photography.
- HD image support: One.com Website Builder supports high-resolution images. This means that your images will look sharp and clear on your website.
- Backup and restore: One.com Website Builder makes it easy to backup and restore your website. This can be helpful if you accidentally delete something or if your website is hacked.
- Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel integration: One.com Website Builder integrates with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. This allows you to track your website traffic and measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Online shop: One.com Website Builder offers an online shop addon that allows you to sell products on your website. This can be a great way to generate revenue from your website.
- Limited customization options: One.com Website Builder offers a limited number of customization options. This means that you may not be able to create a website that is completely unique.
- No free plan: One.com Website Builder does not offer a free plan. This means that you will have to pay a monthly fee to use the service.
- Customer support can be slow: Some users have reported that customer support can be slow to respond. This can be frustrating if you have a problem with your website.
- No phone support: One.com Website Builder does not offer phone support. This can be inconvenient if you need to speak to a customer support representative immediately.
Website Building Features
This section compares the overall features of Divi vs One.com.
Divi and One.com are both popular website building tools, but they offer different features and benefits. Divi stands out with its intuitive drag and drop interface, making it easy for beginners to create stunning websites. It offers a wide range of templates and designs to choose from, ensuring a professional look. Divi also provides excellent value for money, with a one-time payment for lifetime access. On the other hand, One.com offers a simpler drag and drop interface, suitable for smaller websites. It provides basic templates and designs but lacks the customization options of Divi. One.com offers solid SEO features, email marketing integration, and reliable security measures. Both platforms offer good customer support, but Divi shines with its active community and extensive documentation. Overall, Divi is the winner for its advanced features, customization options, and value for money.
- Visual Builder: Divi’s visual builder allows users to quickly and easily design their website without needing to write any code. The builder is drag-and-drop, so users can simply drag and drop elements onto their page to create their desired layout.
- Pre-Made Layouts: Divi comes with a library of over 2,000 premade layouts that users can use to get started quickly and easily. These layouts are fully customizable, so users can change the colors, fonts, and content to match their specific needs.
- Theme Builder: The Theme Builder allows users to customize the look and feel of their entire website, including the header, footer, blog, and WooCommerce pages. This is a powerful feature that gives users complete control over the design of their website.
- Advanced Customization Options: Divi offers a wide range of advanced customization options that allow users to fine-tune the look and feel of their website. These options include the ability to change the typography, colors, spacing, and more.
- Modular Design: Divi uses a modular design, which means that each element on a page is a separate module. This makes it easy to add, remove, and rearrange elements on a page, and it also makes it easier to customize the look and feel of individual elements.
- Responsive Design: Divi is responsive, which means that it will look great on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This is important for businesses that want their website to be accessible to all users.
- SEO Friendly: Divi is SEO friendly, which means that it is optimized for search engines. This can help businesses to improve their website’s ranking in search results, which can lead to more traffic and sales.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor: No coding skills required! You can easily create and customize your website by dragging and dropping elements into place.
- Responsive templates: Your website will look great on any device, whether it’s a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Premium templates: Choose from a wider selection of premium templates.
- Free images: One.com provides a library of free images that you can use on your website.
- HD image support: Upload high-resolution images to your website without sacrificing quality.
- Backup and restore: Easily backup and restore your website in case of data loss.
- Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel integration: Track your website traffic and measure your marketing campaigns with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- Online shop: If you want to sell products on your website, One.com offers an online shop add-on.
Ease of Use
This section focuses on ease of use and how beginner-friendly Divi and One.com are.
Both Divi and One.com offer a drag-and-drop interface, making it easy for users to build their websites without any coding knowledge. However, Divi stands out with its intuitive and user-friendly interface that allows for more flexibility and customization options. One.com, on the other hand, has a simpler interface that may be more suitable for beginners. Overall, Divi takes the lead with its superior ease of use and extensive design options.
- Divi offers an intuitive, user-friendly interface, making web design a breeze even for beginners.
- Its real-time visual editing allows you to see changes as you make them, aiding design precision.
- The drag-and-drop feature simplifies website construction; just select an element and place it where you want.
- Divi’s customization capabilities are vast, allowing for unique design tweaks to suit your brand.
- The Divi builder is flexible, facilitating the creation of diverse layouts with ease.
- Divi’s premade layouts can be used as a starting point, reducing design time.
- Its responsive editing features ensure your design looks great on any device.
- One.com’s interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making website creation a breeze even for beginners.
- The clean, organized layout ensures finding tools and features is straightforward.
- The drag-and-drop functionality simplifies the design process, no coding skills required.
- Customizing your website is effortless, offering an array of templates to choose from.
- Changing colors, text, and images can be done in a few clicks, ensuring your site reflects your brand.
- One.com’s interface responds quickly, saving you time during the design process.
- The platform also offers easy navigation, minimizing the learning curve for first-time users.
- Overall, One.com makes website creation and customization a hassle-free experience.
Templates & Designs
This section looks at the themes of One.com and Divi in terms of in terms of customization, the number of templates, and templates for websites, and e-commerce sites.
Divi and One.com both offer a range of templates and designs for website and e-commerce site creation. Divi stands out with its extensive customization options, allowing users to easily modify layouts, fonts, colors, and more. It also provides a vast library of pre-designed templates for various industries. On the other hand, One.com offers a more limited selection of templates, but they are still well-designed and suitable for both websites and e-commerce stores. Considering the overall flexibility and range of options, Divi takes the lead as the winner in terms of customization and template choices.
- Divi offers customizable, user-friendly templates.
- Over 800 pre-made designs for various industries.
- 100+ complete website packs for streamlined creation.
- Elements include headers, footers, and content modules.
- Designs can be adapted to any website type.
- Features for customizing fonts, colors, and layouts.
- Divi offers interactive design and responsive editing.
Types of Templates:
- Blog: Divi comes with a number of pre-made blog layouts that users can use to create a beautiful and professional blog. These layouts are fully customizable, so users can change the colors, fonts, and content to match their specific needs.
- Business: Divi has a number of premade business layouts that users can use to create a website for their business. These layouts are perfect for businesses of all sizes, and they can be customized to match the specific needs of the business.
- E-commerce: Divi is a great choice for businesses that want to sell products online. Divi comes with a number of pre-made WooCommerce layouts that users can use to create a beautiful and functional e-commerce store.
- Landing Page: Divi is a great choice for businesses that want to create landing pages. Divi comes with a number of pre-made landing page layouts that users can use to create a high-converting landing page for their business.
- Personal: Divi can also be used to create personal websites. Divi comes with a number of pre-made personal website layouts that users can use to create a beautiful and professional website for themselves.
- Portfolio: Divi has a number of pre-made portfolio layouts that users can use to showcase their work. These layouts are perfect for creative professionals, such as photographers, designers, and artists.
- Creative: Divi has a number of pre-made creative layouts that users can use to create unique and eye-catching websites. These layouts are perfect for businesses that want to stand out from the crowd.
- Non-profit: Divi has a number of pre-made non-profit layouts that users can use to create websites for charities and other organizations. These layouts are designed to be simple and easy to use, while still being effective in communicating the organization’s mission.
- Customizable website templates for various industries.
- Responsive designs for optimal mobile viewing.
- E-commerce ready templates for online stores.
- Advanced design tools for personalized aesthetics.
- Professional portfolio templates for creatives.
- Blog-friendly designs to share content.
- Social media integration feature.
- SEO-optimized templates to boost visibility.
- User-friendly interface for easy design adjustments.
Types of Templates:
- Business: These templates are perfect for small businesses of all kinds. They are clean, professional, and easy to customize.
- Personal: These templates are perfect for individuals who want to create a personal website or blog. They are stylish and modern, and they can be used to showcase your work or share your thoughts and ideas.
- Photography: These templates are perfect for photographers who want to create a website to showcase their work. They are elegant and minimalist, and they can be used to display your images in a professional way.
- Ecommerce: These templates are perfect for businesses that want to sell products online. They are easy to use and they come with all the features you need to set up an online store.
- Non-profit: These templates are perfect for non-profit organizations that want to create a website to raise awareness or collect donations. They are simple and effective, and they can be used to share your mission with the world.
- Events: These templates are perfect for businesses or organizations that want to create a website to promote an event. They are eye-catching and informative, and they can be used to sell tickets or RSVPs.
Apps & Integrations
This section explores what apps, plugins, and integrations Divi and One.com come with.
Divi and One.com offer different sets of apps, plugins, and integrations to enhance website functionality. Divi, a popular WordPress builder, provides access to a vast library of plugins and integrations, allowing users to add various features such as contact forms, e-commerce functionality, social media integration, and more. One.com, on the other hand, offers a range of built-in apps and integrations designed specifically for their platform, including email marketing tools, SEO optimization, and analytics. Overall, while Divi provides more flexibility and options due to its compatibility with the broader WordPress ecosystem, One.com offers a more streamlined experience with its pre-built apps and integrations. The winner between Divi and One.com depends on the specific needs and preferences of the user.
- Divi Booster: Divi Booster is a plugin that adds a number of additional features to Divi, such as the ability to create custom layouts, add more modules, and customize the look and feel of the theme.
- Divi Switch: Divi Switch is a plugin that allows you to switch between different Divi layouts on the same page. This is a great way to create different experiences for different users or to change the layout of your website depending on the device that is being used.
- Aspen Footer Editor: Aspen Footer Editor is a plugin that allows you to customize the footer of your Divi website. This is a great way to add your own branding or to add social media links to your footer.
- Custom Fullwidth Header Extended Module: Custom Fullwidth Header Extended Module is a plugin that adds a number of additional features to the Divi header module, such as the ability to add a background image or video, add social media links, and more.
- Page Builder Everywhere: Page Builder Everywhere is a plugin that allows you to use the Divi builder on any page in your WordPress site, not just the front page. This is a great way to create custom layouts for your blog posts, pages, and WooCommerce products.
- Google Analytics: This plugin allows you to track your website traffic and measure your marketing campaigns.
- Facebook Pixel: This plugin allows you to track your website visitors and target them with Facebook ads.
- Mailchimp: This plugin allows you to collect email addresses from your website visitors and send them newsletters and promotional emails.
- Yoast SEO: This plugin helps you optimize your website for search engines.
- Contact Form 7: This plugin allows you to create contact forms on your website.
- Gravity Forms: This plugin is a more advanced contact form plugin that offers more features and customization options.
- WooCommerce: This plugin allows you to set up an online store on your website.
- Easy Digital Downloads: This plugin allows you to sell digital products on your website.
- Social Media Buttons: This plugin allows you to add social media buttons to your website so that your visitors can share your content on their social media profiles.
- Newsletter Plugin: This plugin allows you to collect email addresses from your website visitors and send them newsletters and promotional emails.
This section explores the strengths and weaknesses of the customer support provided by Divi versus One.com.
Divi and One.com both offer customer support, but there is a clear winner in terms of quality and availability. Divi provides excellent customer support with 24/7 live chat, email, and phone support. Their team is responsive, knowledgeable, and ready to assist with any issues or questions. On the other hand, One.com‘s customer support is lacking. They only offer email support and their response times can be slow. Overall, Divi is the clear winner when it comes to customer support, providing a more reliable and convenient experience for users.
- 24/7 Live Chat: The Divi live chat support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means that users can get help with their questions and problems at any time, no matter where they are in the world. The live chat team is very knowledgeable and helpful, and they are always willing to go the extra mile to help users resolve their issues.
- Email Support: Email Support: The Divi email support team is also very responsive. Users can expect to receive a reply to their email within 24 hours. The email support team is also very knowledgeable and helpful, and they are always willing to go the extra mile to help users resolve their issues.
- Knowledge Base: The Divi knowledge base is a comprehensive resource that covers a wide range of topics related to Divi Website Builder. The knowledge base is well-organized and easy to use, and it includes articles, videos, and tutorials on a variety of topics. The knowledge base is a great resource for users who want to learn more about Divi or who need help with a specific problem.
- Community Forum: Divi has a vibrant community forum where users can ask questions, share tips, and collaborate with other Divi users. This is a great resource for users who want to get help from other Divi users.
- Video Tutorials: Divi offers a number of video tutorials that cover a wide range of topics related to Divi Website Builder. These tutorials are a great way for users to learn how to use Divi and to troubleshoot problems.
- 24/7 live chat: One.com offers 24/7 live chat support for One.com Website Builder. This means that you can get help from a customer support representative at any time of the day or night.
- Email support: One.com also offers email support for One.com Website Builder. You can submit a support ticket and a customer support representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Knowledge base: One.com has a comprehensive knowledge base that covers all aspects of One.com Website Builder. You can find answers to common questions, tutorials, and guides in the knowledge base.
- Video tutorials: One.com also offers a number of video tutorials that can help you learn how to use One.com Website Builder. The video tutorials are easy to follow and they can be a great way to learn the basics of One.com Website Builder.
- Community forum: One.com has a community forum where you can ask questions and get help from other One.com Website Builder users. The community forum is a great resource for getting help with specific problems or getting advice on how to improve your website.
Check out how Divi and One.com stack up against other website builder tools on the market.
- Unbounce vs One.com
- Instapage vs One.com
- Divi vs Web.com
- One.com vs PageCloud
- Divi vs Yola
- GoDaddy vs One.com
- Webflow vs Divi
- Elementor vs One.com
- Divi vs Duda
- Divi vs Landingi
- Divi vs PageCloud
- Divi vs Simvoly
- Leadpages vs One.com
- Divi vs SiteGround
- One.com vs Webnode
- Duda vs One.com
- One.com vs Google Sites
- Divi vs Instapage
- Bluehost vs One.com
- Divi vs WooCommerce
- Divi vs HostGator
- Wix vs Divi
- Hostinger vs One.com
- Shopify vs One.com
- Divi vs WordPress
- Weebly vs One.com
- Pixpa vs One.com
- Shopify vs Divi
- GoDaddy vs Divi
- Divi vs ClickFunnels
- One.com vs Sellfy
- Divi vs Bluehost
- Divi vs Pixpa
- Divi vs Hostinger
- Divi vs Ecwid
- Square Online vs One.com
- IONOS vs One.com
- Divi vs Site123
- One.com vs Tilda
- Landingi vs One.com
- Divi vs Webnode
- One.com vs Strikingly
- Squarespace vs Divi
- Divi vs Unbounce
- SiteGround vs One.com
- Divi vs Jimdo
- Web.com vs One.com
- Divi vs Leadpages
- Webflow vs One.com
- Divi vs Weebly
- HostGator vs One.com
- Wix vs One.com
- ClickFunnels vs One.com
- WooCommerce vs One.com
- Site123 vs One.com
- Divi vs Sellfy
- Divi vs Square Online
- Divi vs Tilda
- Jimdo vs One.com
- Simvoly vs One.com
- Squarespace vs One.com
- Divi vs Strikingly
- Ecwid vs One.com
- Divi vs IONOS
- Divi vs One.com
- One.com vs Yola
- Divi vs Google Sites
- WordPress vs One.com