Divi is a very popular powerful WordPress theme that is used to create any type of website, including non-profits and charities. Divi comes with a variety of useful features and customization options, making it easy to create a website that looks outstanding and reflects your organization’s unique identity and values. In this blog post, I’ll explain how to create a non-profit or charity website with Divi.
With Divi, you can create a professional-looking non-profit or charity websites easily and without any coding experience.
Divi from ElegantThemes is the #1 WordPress theme and visual page builder for creating beautiful websites without any prior coding knowledge. It is incredibly easy to use, and you’ll be whipping up any website in no time. Divi is fully customizable and offers access to hundreds of premade sites, layouts, and plugins. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases.
Get 10% off TODAY $
89 $80/year or $ 249 $224 lifetime
How to Create a Non-profit or Charity Website with Divi?
- Getting Started
To get started with Divi, you will need to:
- Install WordPress: If you don’t already have a WordPress website, you will need to install WordPress. You can find instructions on how to do this on the WordPress website.
- Purchase Divi: You can purchase Divi from the Elegant Themes website.
- Activate Divi: Once you have purchased Divi, you will need to activate it on your WordPress website.
- Create a new website: Once Divi is activated, you can create a new website.
- Choose a theme: Divi comes with a number of pre-made themes. You can choose a theme that matches your organization’s branding.
- Customizing the theme: You can customize the theme to match your organization’s branding. You can change the colors, fonts, and layout of the theme.
2. Adding Content
Once you have customized the theme, you can start adding content to your website. Here are some of the types of content you can add to your website:
- Pages: Pages are the main content sections of your website. You can use pages to share information about your organization, its mission, and its services.
- Blog posts: Blog posts are a great way to share news and updates about your organization. You can also use blog posts to educate your audience about your cause.
- Images and videos: Images and videos can be a great way to break up text and add visual interest to your website. You can use images and videos to showcase your organization’s work, its volunteers, and its events.
- Forms: Forms can be used to collect information from visitors to your website. You can use forms to collect contact information, donations, or volunteer applications.
3. Promoting Your Website
Once you have added content to your website, you will need to promote your website. Here are some tips for promoting your website:
- SEO: Optimize your website for search engines. This will help your website rank higher in SERPs.
- Social media: Share your website on social media. This will help you reach a wider audience.
- Email marketing: Email your subscribers about your website. This is a great way to keep them updated about your organization and its work.
What is Divi?
Divi is a WordPress theme and visual page builder developed by Elegant Themes. It is a powerful tool that allows you to create beautiful and responsive websites without any coding knowledge. Divi comes with a wide range of features, including:
- A drag-and-drop builder
- A visual editor
- A library of pre-made layouts
- A wide range of customization options
- SEO friendly
- For a full list of Divi features, check out this extensive Divi Review
Divi is a great choice for non-profits and charities because it is easy to use, affordable, and SEO-friendly. It also comes with a library of pre-made layouts that can be customized to match your organization’s branding.
Why Use Divi to Build a Non-Profit or Charity Website?
There are many reasons why you should use Divi for your non-profit or charity website. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Ease of use: Divi is a very user-friendly theme. Even if you don’t have any experience with WordPress, you can create a beautiful website with Divi in a matter of hours.
- Powerful features: Divi comes with a wide range of features, including a drag-and-drop builder, a visual editor, and a library of pre-made layouts. These features give you the freedom to create a website that looks exactly the way you want it to.
- Customization options: Divi offers a wide range of customization options. You can change the colors, fonts, and layout of your website to match your organization’s branding.
- SEO friendly: Divi is SEO friendly. This means that your website will be more likely to rank high in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Affordable: Divi is an affordable theme. You can purchase a lifetime license for a one-time fee.
In addition to these benefits, Divi also comes with a number of features that are specifically designed for non-profits and charities. These features include:
- A donation module that makes it easy to collect donations from your website visitors.
- A volunteer module that makes it easy to recruit and manage volunteers.
- An events module that makes it easy to promote and manage events.
- A blog module that makes it easy to share news and updates about your organization.
Here are some additional reasons why you might want to use Divi for your non-profit or charity website:
- Divi is a popular theme: There are a lot of people who use Divi, which means that there is a large community of users who can help you if you get stuck.
- Divi is constantly being updated: The Divi team is constantly adding new features and improvements to Divi, which means that your website will always be up-to-date.
- Divi is a safe theme: Divi is a well-coded theme that is free from security vulnerabilities.
Here are some of the best-suited Divi themes for creating a non-profit or charity website:
- Divi Charity: This theme is specifically designed for non-profits and charities. It comes with a number of features that are specifically designed for this type of website, such as a donation module, a volunteer module, and an events module.
- Charitypluz: This theme is another great option for non-profits and charities. It comes with a number of pre-made layouts that you can use to create your website, and it is very easy to customize.
- Divi Nonprofit: This theme is a good option for non-profits that want a simple and elegant website. It comes with a number of features that are specifically designed for non-profits, such as a donation module and a volunteer module.
- Lavanya: This theme is a versatile theme that can be used for a variety of different websites, including non-profits and charities. It comes with a number of pre-made layouts and a drag-and-drop builder, making it easy to customize your website.
- nonProfit: This theme is a simple and elegant theme that is perfect for non-profits that want to focus on their mission. It comes with a number of features that are specifically designed for non-profits, such as a donation module and a volunteer module.
All things considered, Divi is a perfect choice for those looking to create a professional non-profit or charity website. It can be used to create a variety of different websites, and it comes with a number of features that are specifically designed for non-profits and charities. You can sign up and Try Divi for free for 30 days!