Jasper.ai has become one of the most popular AI content generation tools in the industry, and thanks to its suite of unique templates and GTP-3 AI-powered tools for generating sophisticated, human-like content, it’s easy to see why. But there are great Jasper AI alternatives out there you should have a look at
From $297 (one-time payment)
Grab ClosersCopy Lifetime Deal For Just $297
If you’re considering signing up with Jasper.ai, you’re probably wondering what your alternative options are.
After all, even if you’ve been using Jasper.ai and you’re relatively satisfied, you may find yourself wondering: is there something better than Jasper.ai?
And while no one but you can know which content-generating solution is the best fit for your needs, you can use this list as a jumping-off point to compare Jasper.ai with some of the best AI-powered copywriting software tools on the market today.
TL;DR: The top 3 best Jasper (formerly Jarvis) alternatives on the market in 2022?
- ClosersCopy (best proprietary native AI for content creation)
- Copysmith (best for bulk AI content creation)
- CopyAI (best all-around Jasper.ai alternative)
Let’s dive into my list of the best Copy.ai alternatives on the market in 2022.
|Copywriting Tool||AI Technology||Comes with a blog generator?||Ability to add team members?||Free trial?||Price|
|ClosersCopy 🏆||Proprietary AI||Yes||Yes||None||Starts at $49.99/month|
|Copysmith 🏆||GPT-3||Yes||Yes||7 days||Starts at $19/month, or $192/year|
|CopyAI 🏆||GPT-3||No||Yes||Forever free plan PLUS 7-day free trial of Pro Plan & 10-day money-back guarantee||Starts at $49.99/month|
|Writesonic||GPT-3||Yes||Yes||Up to 6250 words||Starts at $10/month|
|Rytr||Proprietary AI built on top of GPT-3||No||Yes||Forever free plan||Starts at $9/month, or $90/year|
|Anyword||GPT-3, T5, CTRL||Yes||Yes||Forever free plan||Starts at $16/month|
|Peppertype||GPT-3||Yes||Yes||Up to 100 free copies||Starts at $35/month|
|Frase.io||Proprietary AI software||Yes (blog outline generator)||Yes||No free plan, but a 5-day money-back guarantee||Starts at $44.99/month|
|SurferSEO||GPT-3||Yes (blog outline generator)||Yes||Forever free plan||Starts at $49/month|
Grab ClosersCopy Lifetime Deal For Just $297
From $297 (one-time payment)
The Best Jasper.ai Alternatives in 2022
Let’s take a detailed look at some of the best Jasper.ai alternatives on the market in 2022.
At the very end of the list, I have also included two of the worst AI writers you should avoid at all costs.
Ranking first on my list is ClosersCopy, a “copywriting robot” that does the work for you while still putting the control in your hands.
ClosersCopy Main Features
The first and most obvious feature that sets ClosersCopy apart from the competition is its proprietary AI technology.
That’s right: while most AI content generator tools are built on GPT-3, ClosersCopy has created its own AI technology to power its suite of more than 700 content creation frameworks.
What this means for you as a customer is consistently excellent content creation at a reasonable price with few restrictions or limitations.
ClosersCopy also offers:
- Advanced SEO auditing and planning features
- Seamless collaboration tools
- Helpful email support
…and much more.
ClosersCopy Pricing & Free Trial
ClosersCopy features three plans: Power, Superpower, and Superpower Squad.
- Power ($49.99/month): This plan includes 300 AI runs/month, 50 SEO audits/month, 2 seats, limited updates, an SEO audit & planner, and more.
- Superpower ($79.99/month): Comes with all of the Power features plus unlimited AI writing, unlimited SEO audits, unlimited updates, email support, and 3 seats.
- Superpower Squad: ($99.99/month): Designed with larger teams in mind, this plan comes with all of the Superpower features plus 5 seats.
Unfortunately, ClosersCopy does not offer a free trial. However, the company does offer a 14-day money-back guarantee on all of its plans, with “no questions asked,” which you can use as a type of free trial.
Jasper.ai vs. ClosersCopy?
ClosersCopy is one of the best Jasper.ai competitors on the market, and it’s easy to see why.
Thanks to its unique proprietary AI technology, ClosersCopy comes with none of the content filters or restrictions attached to other AI content generation tools such as Jasper.ai.
As an added bonus, ClosersCopy comes with no word limits, and all upgrades and updates are included with the original subscription price – no surprise fees or chargers later.
Copysmith is another excellent alternative to Jasper.ai, particularly for customers operating mid- to large-scale eCommerce or online marketing businesses.
Copysmith Main Features
Copysmith is yet another GTP-3 powered content generator tool that comes with an impressively intuitive user interface and a powerful suite of eCommerce and marketing-related features.
- Bulk content generation features (no need to upload files individually)
- Content generation in more than 60 languages
- Integrations with Google Chrome, WooCommerce, Frase, Zapier, HootSuite, Google Docs, and more.
- Advanced team collaboration tools to help you cut down on unnecessary meeting time.
- An SEO-ranked bulk product description generation tool.
With Copysmith, you can also generate hundreds of versions of content copies in seconds from a single CSV file, allowing marketing teams to produce tons of SEO-ranked copy quickly and effortlessly.
CopySmith Pricing & Free Trial
Copysmith offers three plans: Starter, Professional, and Enterprise.
- Starter ($19/month): The Starter plan comes with all of Copysmith’s integrations, plus in-app support, 75 credits (up to 40K words), limited bulk content creation, and 20 plagiarism checks per month.
- Professional ($59/month): This plan includes all of the Starter features plus 400 credits (up to 260k words), limited bulk content creation, and 100 plagiarism checks per month.
- Enterprise (custom quote): The Enterprise plan comes with all of these features plus unlimited monthly words and plagiarism checks. To get a custom price quote, you need to contact Copysmith’s sales team.
If you’re not yet sure if Copysmith is the right choice for you, take advantage of the company’s 7-day free trial to test out any of their plans.
Jasper.ai vs. Copysmith?
In addition to its comparatively wider range of tools for marketing and eCommerce, Copysmith allows users to do several things that Jasper.ai lacks, including exporting generated content in multiple file forms (DOCX, TXT, and PDF included).
Copysmith also boasts integrations with Google Ads and Frase.
Founded in 2020, Copy.ai may be a newcomer, but it has quickly skyrocketed to the top of the AI content generation industry with its robust suite of tools and impressive, GPT-3 powered content creation capability.
Copy.ai Main Features
Copy.ai has become Jasper.ai’s main competitor, and these two AI tools are constantly fighting for the top spot in the artificial intelligence software game.
No matter what kind of copy you want to create, Copy.ai likely has you covered. Each plan comes with an impressive variety of templates for producing different types of content, ranging from thank-you notes and business emails to marketing plans, digital ads, and cover letters.
Sick of your job and ready to quit? Copy.ai will even draft your resignation letter for you!
In short, Copy.ai makes writer’s block a thing of the past. Simply enter the topic and details of the content you want to produce, and Copy.ai will have inspiration for you in a matter of seconds.
In addition to its content generation features, Copy.ai also comes with AI-powered writing assistant features, including:
- A sentence rephraser
- A grammar checker
- Sentence formatting assistance
- A tone checker
It even customizes your writing style and can edit for consistency in stylistic conventions like APA, MLA, and Chicago.
Pricing & Free Trial
It doesn’t get simpler than Copy.ai when it comes to pricing. The company only offers two plans: a surprisingly generous free plan and a Pro Plan that starts at $49.99 a month and can be scaled up depending on your monthly word count needs.
- Free ($0/month): With the free plan, you get 1 seat, access to 90+ copywriting tools, unlimited projects, and a 7-day free trial of the Pro Plan.
- Pro (starts at $49/month): Comes with 5 seats, 90+ copywriting tools, unlimited projects, priority email support, content generation in 25+ languages, a Blog Wizard tool, and instant access to the newest features. Starts at 40K words/month (price increases with word count, with custom pricing for 300k+ words).
Copy.ai Pros and Cons
Like all of the alternatives on my list, Copy.ai also has its pros and cons.
- Comes with an impressive suite of templates for generating a wide variety of content, from cold emails and marketing plans to thank-you notes.
- Very generous free plan
- Reasonably priced, with simple, straightforward plans
- Sliding scale payment plan
- Offers 3 live demos per week for potential clients
- Lacking certain features, such as the ability to produce long-form AI-generated blog posts. Check out my list of the best Copy AI alternatives in 2022
- AI-generated content is not always topically related
- A bit slow; may lag when generating content
- Takes time and effort to create long-form content
Jasper.ai vs. Copy.ai?
It’s safe to say that Copy.ai is similar to Jasper.ai in many ways. However, there are some areas where Copy.ai outshines and outperforms Jasper.ai.
Copy.ai is undeniably better when it comes to generating short-form content, particularly for social media. Copy.ai is also more user-friendly than Jasper.ai, particularly for beginners, and offers a noticeably wider range of integrations.
However, it’s worth noting that while Copy.ai has the advantage in these areas, Jasper.ai has Copy.ai beat when it comes to producing high-quality long-form text.
This is because Copy.ai is still noticeably lacking a long-form blog generator tool.
Like most of the AI content generation tools on my list, Writesonic is a baby (hey, it’s a new industry).
Founded in 2021, the company more than makes up for its lack of experience with an impressive range of features and consistently positive user feedback.
Writesonic Main Features
Like Jasper.ai, Writesonic works with GTP-3 AI technology, the industry standard for producing high-quality, human-like content that requires minimal editing.
Other notable features that Writesonic offers include:
- An excellent AI article and blog writer
- A paraphrasing tool
- A text expander
- An article summarizer
- An article ideas generator
…and more. Writesonic also gives you the ability to generate content specifically for Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Quora answers, as well as to instantly create product descriptions and full website landing pages.
Writesonic Pricing & Free Trial
Writesonic offers three plans, starting with a generous, unlimited free trial with no credit card required and free words credited every month.
- Free Trial ($0/month): With the free trial, you get 6250 words each month, as well as access to more than 70 AI templates, content production capability in 25+ languages, a landing page generator, 1-click WordPress export, browser extensions, Zapier integration, an AI article writer tool, and a Sonic Editor tool (similar to the Google Docs editor tool).
- Short-form (starts at $10/month): This plan starts at $10/month for 30,000 words and 1 user and goes up to $26.67/month for 125K words and 4 users. It comes with all of the free trial features EXCEPT the AI article editor and the Sonic Editor tools (to access these, you need the Long-form plan).
- Long-form (starts at $13/month): This plan starts at $13/month for 47,500 words and 1 user and goes up to $666/month for a whopping 5 million words and 10 users. It comes with a full suite of Writesonic features.
Deciding exactly how many words you’ll need each month can be difficult, so be sure to take advantage of Writesonic’s awesome free trial and test out all that the product has to offer before signing up.
Jasper.ai vs. Writesonic?
Writesonic is similar to Jasper.ai in many aspects, but it has a competitive edge in some crucial areas.
In addition to its unbeatable free trial, Writesonic outperforms Jasper.ai when it comes to producing long-form content instantly and without fragmentation.
Additionally, Writesonic’s all-in-one article generator, available across all of its plans, allows users to produce up to 1500-word blog posts and articles in a matter of seconds.
As of the time this article was written, Jasper.ai does not have the same capability, nor does it feature a long-form writing assistant tool or 1-Click WordPress installation.
First arriving on the scene in 2021, Rytr is a solid, robust Jasper.ai alternative with a lot to offer at some pretty unbeatable prices.
Rytr Main Features
Like most of the others on my list, Rytr’s content generator tools are powered by GTP-3 technology.
However, the company doesn’t stop there and uses its own proprietary AI technology as an added layer on top of GTP-3 to give its customers fewer restrictions.
This addition of their own proprietary AI also means that the content Rytr generates is guaranteed to be more human and natural-sounding than many competitors.
Other notable Rytr features include:
- Content generation in 30+ languages
- A Chrome extension
- Great collaboration & team features
- A blog outline tool
- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn ad generator tools
- An AI writing assistant tool to help you overcome writer’s block.
…and more. Rytr doesn’t get too fancy, but it is a tried and tested AI content generator tool that won’t leave you disappointed.
Rytr Pricing & Free Trial
Rytr keeps things simple with three very reasonably priced plans: Free, Saver, and Unlimited.
- Free ($0/month): The forever free plan comes with the ability to generate up to 10K characters/month, access to 40+ use-cases, 30+ languages, 20+ unique tones, a built-in plagiarism checker, and access to Rytr’s premium community.
- Saver ($9/month): The Saver plan gives you all of the Free plan features plus the ability to generate up to 100K characters/month and create your own customized use-case.
- Unlimited ($29/month): With the Unlimited plan, you get all of the Saver features plus unlimited characters per month, a dedicated account manager, and priority email and chat support.
Jasper.ai vs. Rytr?
While many of Rytr’s features are comparable to Jasper.ai’s, Rytr’s unbeatable forever free plan and decently priced paid plans make it a much better deal for your budget than Jasper.ai and the most budget-friendly option on my list overall.
However, it has to be pointed out that Jasper.ai has a more comprehensive range of integrations than Rytr.
Anyword is in many ways the dark horse of copywriting AI tools, lacking in some of the hype and popularity of its competitors, but nonetheless deserving of its spot on my list.
Anyword Main Features
Anyword is a great option for agencies and marketing teams that want a versatile, robust copywriting tool to produce content for multiple social media platforms and channels.
One of Anyword’s best features is a tone customization tool that allows Anyword to produce content consistently featuring your brand’s unique tone.
Another great bonus is Anyword’s predictive performance tool, which analyzes text after you’ve written it and gives it a performance score based on SEO and other metrics. It then gives your text a numerical score, as well as suggestions for what can be improved.
Anyword Pricing & Free Trial
Anyword markets itself primarily to medium/large businesses, a strategy that’s made clear by the fact that three of their plans require you to contact them to get a price quote.
- Free: Anyword’s forever free plan comes with a 1000 word limit per month, access to basic copywriting tools, a blog post generator “wizard,” and access for 1 team member.
- Basic ($16/month, billed annually): The Basic plan comes with all of these features, plus a 15,000-word limit
- Data Driven ($83/month, billed annually): This plan comes with all of the features of the Basic plan, plus content generation in more than 25 languages and Anyword’s predictive performance tool.
One thing that’s important to note is that only the Data Driven plan comes with the ability to produce content in languages other than English.
Additionally, Anyword’s highly popular predictive performance tool is also only included with the Data Driven plan or higher.
Anyword vs. Jarvis.ai?
Although Anyword and Jarvis are similar in many ways, the kind of sophisticated analytical feedback that Anyword’s predictive performance tool can provide may put Anyword ahead of Jarvis.ai, especially for marketing agencies and teams.
Use the coupon code Anyword20 and get 20% off when you sign up for Anyword.
In addition to having a surprisingly cute name, Peppertype.ai is a solid competitor to Copy.ai and an all-around strong AI copywriting tool.
Peppertype.ai Main Features
Originally launched as an extension of Pepper, Peppertype.ai is powered by GTP-3 AI and has expanded to be able to produce topical content for pretty much every occasion.
Peppertype.ai comes with great collaboration and management features for teams, including the ability to add up to 20 team members to a single account, making it ideal for agencies.
With that said, it’s also a great solution for individual freelancers, as it can do a significant amount of the work for you.
Some of its notable features include more than 20 templates and several modules to create different types of blog posts as well as some basic enhancement tools that let you take pre-existing content and totally reinvent it.
Peppertype.ai Pricing & Free Trial
Like many of the options on my list, Peppertype.ai includes two priced plans, Starter and Growth, plus a customized Enterprise plan that requires you to get a quote tailored to your specific needs.
- Free Plan ($0): Generate +100 copies for free, no credit card required.
- Starter Plan (starts at $35/month): Intended for individuals, freelancers, and small teams, this plan comes with a minimum of 50,000 words per user, per month (the price goes up with the number of users you need), 20+ content types, active customer support, and more.
- Growth Plan (starts at $199/month): the Growth plan includes all of the Starter features, plus the ability to collaborate, share, and download results.
Although it’s a bit hard to find (you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of Peppertype.ai’s pricing page), Peppertype.ai’s generous forever free plan allows you to generate more than 100 copies before committing to a paid plan.
Peppertype.ai vs. Jarvis.ai?
Overall, Peppertype.ai and Jarvis.ai are very similar comparable in many ways.
However, Peppertype.ai’s team collaboration features, blog post generator tools, and comparably lower starting prices may make it a more attractive choice, especially for agencies or businesses with multiple team members.
Coming in at number 8 on my list of Jasper.ai alternatives is Frase.io, an all-in-one tool for AI content creation and SEO optimization.
Frase.io Main Features
Frase.io boasts its ranking as the #1 rated AI content generation tool on Capterra, and it’s not hard to understand why.
Like ClosersCopy, Frase.io eschews the normal GTP-3 route in favor of its own proprietary AI technology. This means users can expect fewer filters and restrictions and more flexibility with Frase.io.
Frase.io has proven to be excellent at producing high SEO-ranked content with a humanoid touch. Some of its most notable features include:
- An AI-powered listicle generator
- Content scoring & editing tools
- An automated content brief generator
- A blog introduction generator
- A blog outline generator
If you’re looking for more, Frase.io also gives you the option to “unlock” tools such as a SERP data enrichment add-on and a keyword search volume add-on (although you have to pay extra for these).
Frase.io Pricing & Free Trial
Frase.io offers three plans with options to pay either monthly or annually.
- Solo ($14.99/month): Designed “for projects that require up to 1 article per week,” this plan includes 1 user seat, the ability to write and optimize 4 articles per month, and 20K AI-generated characters per month.
- Basic ($44.99/month): Intended for larger organizations, this plan comes with all the solo features plus 30 articles per month.
- Team ($114.99/month): Frase.io’s largest plan comes with 3 seats (with the option to add more) and unlimited articles per month.
Frase.io is a little pricier than many of the other options on my list, and, unfortunately, the company does not offer a free trial or a money-back guarantee. You can cancel your subscription within 5 days, but you won’t be refunded for those days.
Jasper.ai vs. Frase.io?
Although Frase.io and Jasper.ai are comparable in many ways, there are some crucial differences.
Frase.io can create SEO-ranked content briefs based on specific keywords, a feature that Jasper.ai lacks.
Additionally, Frase.io can also compare high-ranking competitor content based on important keywords and optimize your content accordingly.
As such, it’s safe to say that Frase.io has an advantage when it comes to SEO content optimization.
However, if you’re looking for a tool that can produce original, plagiarism-free content in long form, then Jasper.ai is likely a better fit for your needs since Frase.io does not produce long-form content.
7. Surfer SEO
Founded in 2017 as a marketing services business (and a side hustle), Surfer SEO is one of the O.G’s of AI content generation and has expanded into a multifaceted suite of tools with a lot to offer.
Surfer SEO Main Features
Surfer SEO has built up a positive reputation in the industry for its versatility, combining powerful SEO and marketing tools with AI-generated content production capabilities.
Surfer SEO’s features include:
- Grow Flow, an AI-powered website growth management tool
- A content editor
- An AI outline generator
- A Keyword Surfer extension
- A content planner
Surfer SEO is a great tool for any business or individual focused on sales and/or brand awareness since it gives you multiple tools to grow your website and optimize your content to outrank the competition in Google.
By helping you track key indicators on your website(s), Surfer SEO also makes it easy to analyze how your content is performing on a week-by-week basis.
Surfer SEO Pricing & Free Trial
Surfer SEO offers a relatively wide range of plans, starting with a generous forever-free plan.
- Free ($0/month): The Free plan is geared towards anyone just starting a new website. Comes with the ability to add and track unlimited early-stage websites and receive content optimization suggestions on any topic.
- Basic ($49/month): The Basic plan is designed for small business owners and bloggers. You can add and track 1 website (of any size), add and track unlimited early-stage websites, and get new SEO insights every week. You also get Surfer SEO’s full suite of AI content generation tools.
- Pro ($99/month): The Pro plan is built for mid-sized businesses and organizations with multiple websites. You can add and track 5 websites (plus unlimited early-stage websites) and get new SEO insights every week, plus the full suite of AI content tools.
- Business ($199/month): This plan is designed for large businesses with 10+ websites. You can add and track up to 10 websites, with the option to pay extra for more (plus unlimited early-stage websites) and the full suite of tools.
In addition to their forever free plan, Surfer SEO also offers a 7-day money-back guarantee.
Jasper.ai vs. Surfer SEO?
While Jasper.ai is similar to Surfer SEO in some ways, these are ultimately two very different tools.
Thanks to its long-form content generation capabilities, Jasper.ai may be a better fit for content writers and social media managers.
On the other hand, Surfer SEO includes a far more comprehensive suite of tools for analyzing and improving site engagement and content performance, making it a better choice for entrepreneurs, online marketing agencies, and content strategists.
Ranking highly in SEO is extremely important for sites like eCommerce shops, blogs, and news outlets, and Surfer SEO can make a crucial difference.
Worst AI Writers
Here are two of the worst AI writing software programs that you should avoid using. Stay away from them if you want to produce quality content.
Creaite claims to be an AI-powered article-writing software that writes 100% unique, human-readable articles on almost any topic in just a few minutes.
Trust me it's not. Creaite is the worst AI writer on the market. It's a borderline scam!
It's a complete waste of time and money. I would not recommend using Creaite unless you are absolutely desperate for content and have no other option.
The content it produces is unreadable, off-topic, and just plain bad. If you want to see an example, check out the output of this article from their official product demo on Youtube.
What's more, is that it uses a one-time credits payment system, making it a lot more expensive to use than the more reputable AI writers where you pay a fixed monthly subscription fee.
Creaite is a total waste of time and money, in my opinion.
WordAI is one of the worst AI writers on the market because it produces low-quality, spun content.
The software relies on spinning existing content, so it often produces articles that are full of grammar errors and make little sense.
Additionally, WordAI is extremely slow, so you'll likely have to wait a long time for your article to be ready. And even then, there's no guarantee that it will be any good.
Overall, there are much better options available if you're looking for an AI writer.
Spend your time and money elsewhere; WordAI is not worth the $57 per month price tag.
What is Jasper?
Ever since it was founded in early 2021, Jasper has gone through a whirlwind of product evolutions. First known as Conversion.ai, it was then changed to Jarvis.ai, only to be rebranded again as Jasper.ai.
But don’t let all of this upheaval worry you: throughout all of the rebranding, its quality has remained consistent, and the company has worked hard to stay ahead of the market when it comes to sophistication and range of tools.
Jasper currently offers more than 50 distinctive content generation tools, a number that is likely to grow in the future. It guarantees that your writing will be creative, unique, and, most importantly, ranked for SEO.
Thanks to its use of the language learning software OpenAI GPT-3 artificial intelligence, Jasper generates some of the most humanoid content of any AI copywriting tool.
Best of all, Jasper is capable of producing high-quality, grammatically correct content in more than 25 languages, including Spanish, Chinese, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Finnish, and even Latvian.
Jasper.ai Pricing & Free Trial
Jasper comes at three price points: Starter, Boss Mode, and Business. While the Business plan requires contacting the company to get a custom quote, the Starter plan starts at a reasonable $24/month, and the Boss Mode plan starts at $49/month.
Prices for the Starter plan and the Boss Mode plan are both on a sliding scale that goes up based on how many words you want to be able to generate per month.
So, at the Starter plan’s lowest price point ($24), you get:
- 20,000 words per month
- 50+ AI templates
- Up to 5 users
- Chat support
- Unlimited AI art generation
The Boss Mode plan starts at 50,000 words a month and includes all of these features plus a Google Docs style editor, compose and command features, maximum content lookback, and much more.
While Jasper doesn’t offer a free trial, it does come with a 5-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
All in all, when it comes to AI-powered copywriting tools in 2022, Jasper is pretty much impossible to beat.
Plus, when you sign up now you'll get 10,000 free credits to start writing high-quality content that's 100% original and SEO optimized!
What is Jasper.ai?
Founded in 2021, Jasper.ai is an AI-powered software tool that uses GTP-3 technology to help you produce relevant, SEO-ranked content on pretty much any topic you can imagine.
The company has rebranded itself several times in only two years but has continued to strive for excellence and impress users with its ability to produce highly humanoid content.
With more than 50 tools for content creation, it’s undeniable that Jasper.ai has a lot to offer. But how does it stack up against the competition?
How much does Jasper.ai cost?
Jasper.ai’s pricing is a little confusing since each of the three plans has its own sliding scale of pricing based on how many words you want to generate per month.
With that in mind, I’ll list the starting (minimum) price/word count and maximum price/word count for each plan here.
– Starter Plan: Starts at $24/month for 20K words, with custom pricing for 320K+ words.
– Boss Mode Plan: Starts at $49/month for 50K words, with custom pricing for 700K+ words.
– Business Plan: Up to unlimited words; contact the company for a custom price quote.
Unfortunately, the company doesn’t offer a free trial, but they provide a 5-day money-back guarantee.
What is the best Jasper AI alternative in 2022?
The Jasper.ai alternatives on my list have their pros and cons, and the best fit for your business or company will depend on your unique projects and needs.
With that said, the best all-around Jasper.ai alternative is Copy.ai, followed closely by ClosersCopy and Copysmith.
Summary: What is the Best Jasper.ai Alternative?
There are incredible advances being made every day in the world of AI writers, and it’s safe to assume that we’ve only seen the beginning of what AI-powered copywriting and content generation can be.
Jasper.ai is undoubtedly a great tool, but that doesn’t mean it’s right for everyone.
Fortunately, there are a ton of competitors on the market, the best of which I’ve summarized in this review.
Tight competition in the industry is driving a wealth of innovation, and this means that there’s never been a better time to get in on the game and start researching your options for AI-powered copywriting tools.
Grab ClosersCopy Lifetime Deal For Just $297
From $297 (one-time payment)