ClickFunnels helps you build marketing funnels that convert prospects into customers. It is used by thousands of businesses around the world. Here I'm going to explain the ClickFunnels pricing structure works so you can pick the plan that's best for you, and your budget.
It is built to be easy enough for beginners but also advanced enough for seasoned marketers. If you are considering a ClickFunnels subscription, read my review of ClickFunnels pricing to find out which plan is the best for your business.
Find out which plan is best for you + ways you can save money 🤑
(14-day free trial)
ClickFunnels pricing plans (and what it includes)
Their pricing starts at $97 per month. If that sounds like a lot to you, wait till you read about all the good stuff that you get with your ClickFunnels subscription.
|ClickFunnels Standard||ClickFunnels Platinum||Two Comma Club X|
|Chat Support||Included||Priority||Priority + VIP Phone Line|
|Weekly Peer Reviews||N/A||Included||Included|
|Funnel Hacker Forum||Included||Included||Included|
|Funnel Flix (Video Courses & Online Training)||Included||Even More Content||Access To Everything|
All ClickFunnels plans come with loads of bonuses:
(14-day free trial)
What do you get with your ClickFunnels subscription?
A simple drag and drop landing page builder
ClickFunnels offers a very simple drag and drop landing page builder that you can learn in a couple of minutes. It lets you build and publish landing pages within minutes. You don't need to be a web designer, a conversion expert, or a marketing expert to build a landing page.
All you have to do is pick a premade design and customize it with a simple drag and drop interface.
You can edit and change anything on the page you don't like by simply clicking on it. You can add new elements or change the order of the ones that are on your page by simple drag and drop.
The best part of building sales funnels with ClickFunnels is that it comes with hundreds of pre-made templates that are proven to convert visitors into customers. This removes all the guesswork and lets you build high-conversion landing pages without any design or marketing experience.
Sell directly from your funnels
ClickFunnels not only lets you build landing pages that convert like magic but it also lets you sell your products directly from your funnel. That means you can start selling with ClickFunnels without having to hire a web developer to connect your website to a payment gateway.
ClickFunnels supports a lot of different payment gateways that you can connect to your landing pages with just a few clicks. This lets you accept payments from your customers directly in your funnel without breaking the flow.
On the starter plan, you can connect up to 3 different payment gateways. This gives your customers more options to pay which may increase your revenue. You can connect any of the supported payment gateways without touching a single line of code.
Create memberships without third-party tools
Creating membership sites can cost a lot of money if you build a custom site or if you buy membership software to install on your website. Fortunately, ClickFunnels offers a simple interface to help you build and manage a membership area on your website. You can sell a monthly subscription or a one-time pass to your membership area.
ClickFunnels offers an easy interface to manage the content that your website members have access to. It also lets you create different plans that offer access to different levels of content.
It's an all-in-one solution to let you manage everything from your course curriculum to your website members.
Upsells can add thousands of dollars in additional revenue to your business every month. ClickFunnels lets you upsell your customers on the cart page and the checkout page.
You can add simple 1-Click Upsells to your funnel. They make it easy for your customers to purchase a different, more expensive product if they change their mind at any point.
This not only gives your customers a chance to reconsider your higher-priced alternative product but it also makes it much more likely that they would go for the higher-end version of your product.
ClickFunnels lets you add any kind of an upsell to your landing pages. It could be anything from a physical product to an online course. If you sell an online course, you could ask your customers to consider a higher-priced version of your course that includes, say, a 1-on-1 coaching call with you.
Upsells can help your customers make better decisions about your products. Your customers can add these products to their carts with just one click. What was previously a luxury for eCommerce businesses that required hiring web developers, can now be done within minutes using ClickFunnels.
It lets you create 1-Click upsells without requiring any third-party tools or coding. With ClickFunnels, you aren't limited to adding upsells on the Checkout and Cart page, you can even add upsells after the user has checked out.
This way, your users could upgrade to a higher-end product without having to go through the entire checkout process for a second time.
Follow-Up Funnels is a ClickFunnels tool that lets you automate your email marketing and other messaging. Follow-Up Funnels let you send automated messages to your customers based on triggers such as the links they clicked or the products they bought or the country they are from.
It lets you automate your email marketing funnel to increase your revenue and promote your products to anyone who buys your product. You can even send promo emails to the people who signed up but didn't buy.
Email automation can help you rake in thousands of dollars in revenue each month. The best part is that it doesn't cost anything. Unlike Facebook Ads that charge you every time someone clicks your ads, Email Marketing is completely free.
Other Email Marketing tools such as MailChimp and Constant Contact can charge you up to thousands of dollars every month. But ClickFunnels offers you email marketing automation completely free.
ClickFunnels collects information about your customers and prospects such as what links they clicked, what pages they visited, what Facebook Ad campaign they came from, etc. You can use all this information to create automated email funnels that turn your leads into subscribers.
Create an affiliate program without third-party tools
ClickFunnels affiliates help you grow your business without you having to lift a finger to bring in new customers. They send their audience your way for a small commission. This commission could be a fixed amount or a percentage of the customer's cart value. Most businesses pay thousands of dollars every month in tools that help you create affiliate programs, track sales, and manage your affiliates.
But with ClickFunnels, you can create an affiliate program, set up commission rates, and manage your affiliates for free. It comes with a built-in tool called BackPack that lets you create and manage an affiliate program for your business using a simple interface.
Once you set it up, it takes care of everything from tracking sales to automatically paying out the affiliates who bring in sales. It calculates the commission every time there's a sale and adds that commission to the affiliate's balance. You can pay this balance manually or you can automate it using ClickFunnels.
Another great thing about ClickFunnels is that it comes with a simple dashboard that lets you manage everything and it offers in-depth analytics to help you make better business decisions.
Which ClickFunnels plan is right for you?
ClickFunnels offers three different pricing plans that scale with your business. If you are considering signing up for ClickFunnels but can't decide which plan is right for your business, let me make it easy for you.
Get the Starter ClickFunnels plan If:
- You Are Just Starting Out: If you have never built a funnel before, this is the best plan for you. You might want to start with a Platinum plan because it comes with more features. But trust me, if you are a beginner, you won't need all those features.
- You Don't Need Follow-Up Funnels: If you are already using another email marketing tool such as MailChimp or Sendinblue, then you probably don't need this built-in email marketing automation tool.
Get the ClickFunnels Platinum plan if:
- You Own Multiple Business or Brands: If your business owns multiple websites or uses more than a couple of brand names, then you might want to get the Platinum plan as it comes with 3 times everything that the starter plan comes with. It lets you connect as many as 9 domain names, so you can connect all your websites to only one account. It also lets you connect up to 9 Payment Gateways.
- You Need Follow-Up Funnels: Follow-Up Funnels let you automate your email marketing. It lets you reach your customers with new products and services without paying for Ads every time. You can use this tool to increase your revenue and convert more leads into customers.
- You Need More Than 20 Funnels: Even if you only own one business, you will want to make more than one type of funnel for your business. If you create different funnels for different types of traffic, you will convert leads into customers a lot more easily. You will want to create separate funnels for separate Facebook Ads. So, if your business is already growing, this is the plan I recommend starting with. It lets you build unlimited funnels.
Get the Two Comma Club X plan if:
- You Own a LOT of Businesses or Brands: This plan lets you manage 27 different domains from one account. If you own a lot of businesses, this is the plan to go for. It also offers unlimited Funnels and Pages, and Follow-Up Funnels.
- You Want Priority Phone Support: This is the only plan that gives you access to a VIP phone line that you can reach any time. It also offers priority chat support.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is ClickFunnels per month?
ClickFunnels offers only three pricing plans that help you scale your funnels as your business grows. Their pricing starts at $97 per month for the Standard plan (1 user – 20 funnels – 100 landing pages). The Platinum plan (3 users – unlimited funnels and landing pages) is $297 per month and the Two Comma Club X plan is $2,497 per month.
Does ClickFunnels offer a free plan?
ClickFunnels doesn't offer a free plan but they do offer a 14-day free trial that you can sign up for. You won't be charged before your trial ends. If you don't want to be charged, you should cancel your ClickFunnels subscription before the trial ends.
What is the best free alternative to ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is still considered the best website and sales funnel builder on the market, but its biggest drawback is that it ISN'T cheap. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative with similar features then Groove Funnels is for you, and best of all it's 100% FREE to build funnels, manage customers and sell products online. Check out Groove Funnels here.
Is ClickFunnels good for beginners?
ClickFunnels is made for non-tech-savvy marketers and beginners who want to grow their businesses with sales funnels but don't want to deal with the technical side of things. All ClickFunnels subscriptions give you access to Funnel Flix, a bundle of courses on marketing and advertising. Even if you know nothing about building funnels or marketing, these courses will take you from noob to pro in no time.
Is ClickFunnels worth the money?
If you are a beginner, you can cut years off your learning curve with ClickFunnels. It offers dozens of courses that teach you everything about getting traffic and converting that traffic into customers. If you have an already growing business, ClickFunnels can help fuel the fire. It will help you convert your leads and visitors into paying customers.
Is ClickFunnels legit, or a scam?
ClickFunnels is 100% legit. ClickFunnels was founded in 2013 by Russell Brunson (co-founder and CEO) and Todd Dickerson (co-founder and CTO) and is based in Eagle, Idaho. 141,000+ entrepreneurs worldwide are using ClickFunnels to grow conversions and sales.
- Intuitivie drag and drop page builder.
- Built-in A/B split testing.
- Funnel sharing between collaborators.
- Pre-built templates optimized for conversions and sales.
- One-click upsells and downsells.
- FunnelFlix video courses and online training programs.
- Payment gateways integration (Stripe, ApplePay, AndroidPay, PayPal, Authorize.net, NMI, Keap).
- Marketing automation with Facebook and email platforms like Mailchimp.
- Risk-free 14-day free trial.
ClickFunnels pros and cons
- Helps generate leads and sales
- Very easy to use drag-and-drop pages and funnels builder
- Comes packed with pre-built templates for landing pages and funnels
- Ability to share funnels.
- Limited customization options.
- ClickFunnels pricing plans are quite expensive. There are other ClickFunnels alternatives to consider.
- Not ideal for absolute beginners, comes with a learning curve.
- ClickFunnels Standard is $97 per month. This plan lets you build 20 funnels and 100 pages. You get access to funnel sharing, three domains, and three payment gateways.
- ClickFunnels Platinum is $297 per month. This plan allows you to build unlimited funnels, pages, and follow-up funnels. You also get nine domains, nine payment gateways, and priority support.
- ClickFunnels Two Comma Club X is $2,497 per month. This plan allows you to build unlimited funnels, pages, and follow-up funnels. You will get to connect the software to up to 27 domains, 27 payment gateways, and priority VIP support.
(100% risk-free 14-day free trial)