ClickFunnels is an all-in-one online marketing and sales platform used by thousands of marketers around the world to easily create and optimize sales and marketing funnels. It's a great funnel builder but there are solid ClickFunnels alternatives ⇣ out there.
Clickfunnels is an all-in-one marketing and online sales funnel tool that can help you build advanced sales and marketing funnels. You can create landing pages, sales pages, opt-in pages, capture pages, webinar funnels, membership sites, and much more, with the end goal being to convert traffic and generate leads and increase revenue.
- Best overall: GetResponse ⇣ is a solid landing page builder and marketing automation platform. GetResponse is the best alternative to ClickFunnels as it comes with the email marketing and marketing automation capabilities ClickFunnels have, but at a much cheaper price. Check out their new Autofunnel tool – a ready-made, automated funnel generator.
- Best overall, Runner-up: Leadpages ⇣ is a tool primarily focused on building perfect landing pages that convert. It can't fully replace ClickFunnels but when integrated with an email marketing platform, Leadpages is a cheap alternative to ClickFunnels.
- Cheapest ClickFunnels alternative: Simvoly ⇣ funnel builder is a great tool that makes building landing pages, sales funnels and e-commerce stores in just a matter of minutes. Plus, Simvoly is a very cheap alternative to ClickFunnels, plans start at just $12 per month.
- Best free ClickFunnels alternative: GrooveFunnels ⇣. Right now you can get free lifetime access to GroovePages (funnel builder) and GrooveSell (shopping cart and affiliate program creator). No credit card required. Ever!
There's a lot about ClickFunnels that marketers love but it's not a one size fits all kind of tool. If you are looking for better/cheaper alternatives to ClickFunnels.
Best ClickFunnels alternatives in 2022 (Cheaper Competitors)
Here are the 11 best alternatives to ClickFunnels for businesses and online marketers to convert traffic into actual leads and customers.
|GetResponse 🏆||Yes||From $15 per month|
|Leadpages||No (14-day free trial)||From $37 per month|
|Instapage||No (14-day free trial)||From $199 per month|
|Simvoly||No (14-day free trial)||From $12 per month|
|GrooveFunnels 🏆||Yes||$1,997 (one-time payment)|
|Sendinblue 🏆||Yes||From $25 per month|
|Unbounce||No (14-day free trial)||From $81 per month|
|Builderall||No (30-day free trial)||From $14.90 per month|
|Thrive Suite||No (30-day free trial)||From $228 per year|
|InstaBuilder||No (60-day free trial)||From $77per year|
|OptimizePress||No (30-day free trial)||From $99 per year|
1. GetResponse (Create automated sales funnels that convert)
- Official website: www.getresponse.com
- A cross between an email marketing tool and funnel builder.
- Allows you to automate your entire marketing funnel easily from one singular platform.
- Free plan with up to 500 contacts
GetResponse is an advanced yet cheap all-in-one marketing automation platform. The platform boasts a variety of different features – email marketing, marketing automation, landing page builder, and sales funnels.
Conversion Funnel (also firstly called Autofunnel), is a feature GetResponse introduced last year. It’s a sales funnel software that doesn’t require integrations from multiple tools, and also includes ready-made templates, not to mention it’s has a really easy setup.
The Conversion Funnel lets you create automated, step-by-step funnels to build landing pages, automated emails, sell products, recover abandoned carts – all this with the intention to help you earn more money.
And the best news is that Conversion Funnels are available in all free accounts (just for the first 30 days though) and also in all the paid plans which start from $15 per month.
Why Use GetResponse Instead of ClickFunnels
If you want to be able to automate your entire marketing funnel from one place, GetResponse is the way to go.
Plus it costs a lot less, and it's the best ClickFunnels Platinum alternative as well.
They allow you to build an entire marketing funnel (including landing pages and popups and webinars) from one platform then allow you to automate it all.
ClickFunnels vs GetResponse
If you want to be able to switch your email marketing platforms, then go with ClickFunnels. Their platform integrates with almost all the popular email marketing platforms out there including GetResponse.
2. Leadpages (Powerful landing page builder)
- Official website: www.leadpages.net
- LeadPages aims to simplify the process of building landing pages as much as possible.
- Choose from over 200 free templates or buy one from their marketplace that has thousands more to offer.
Leadpages is an advanced and powerful landing page builder tool that comes with a suite of features that make sure that the pages convert, and make you money.
One of Leadpages’ biggest assets is its ease of use and efficiency when it comes to creating landing pages.
The drag and drop builder is super easy for a novice to pick up in no time. Also, if you want to embed different types of media (images, video, sound, etc.) you can do it in a couple of clicks with the embed code.
And don’t worry, you don’t need to know any coding to customize your pages according to your liking – Leadpages does it all for you.
What’s more, you can take advantage of a host of other features, such as social media monitoring and traffic analysis, as well different types of analytics, among other things.
Leadpages gives you a 14-day trial period for their two paid plans, as well as unlimited traffic, leads, and publishing.
Why Use Leadpages Instead of ClickFunnels
If you want a simple way to create high-converting landing pages without writing any code, then go with Leadpages.
All their templates have been tested and are proven to convert. You get over 200 free templates to choose from so you never have to start from scratch.
ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
Leadpages only allow you to build landing pages, not entire complex and automated marketing and sales funnels. If you want to be able to control your entire funnel from one platform, go with ClickFunnels.
3. Instapage (Build landing pages that turn clicks into conversions)
- Official website: www.instapage.com
- Instapage's customer base sees an average of 22% conversion rate with their landing pages.
- Offers tools and a lot of features to help you easily build and optimize your landing pages.
Instapage is a great landing page tool oriented towards conversion. It allows you to optimize your conversion rates by utilizing its A/B testing options, their conversion analytics, the CTA buttons and insert lead forms.
It includes more than 500 layouts that are instantly going to improve your conversion rates, as well as a built-in AMP support and the proprietary Thor Render Engine technology which enables you to have one of the fastest landing pages on the internet.
And last but not least is the magic of Instablocks®, a new way to make easily scalable post-click landing pages with high functionality that you can use, reuse and customize for different projects.
Instapage gives you a free 14-day trial period for their plans.
Why Use Instapage Instead of ClickFunnels
Instapage offers a very simple platform that is easy to learn and start using from the get-go.
Unlike most of the other landing page builders in this list, Instapage's interface is the simplest of all and the easiest to learn.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of Instapage
ClickFunnels offers many more tools than Instapage and integrates with a lot of applications that your business may already be using. ClickFunnel hosts your entire funnel for you.
4. Simvoly (Build sales funnels from $12 per month)
- Official website: www.simvoly.com
- Simvoly offers you a website builder, funnel builder, CRM and ecommerce tools
- Allows you to create a website, integrate funnels, manage leads and add an e-commerce store without breaking a sweat
Simvoly is an all-in-one digital marketing company based in Varna and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. They launched the Simvoly digital platform back in 2016 after two years of extensive development and testing.
The small but dedicated team at Simvoly offers you a robust tool designed to help you increase traffic and convert mere leads into paying customers. It's incredibly easy to learn and use you'll have beautiful funnels before the next guy finishes a sandwich.
At the time of writing, they have more than 20,000 active users, as well as more than 1000 partners in 81 countries, which means you're in safe hands.
The platform offers you a simple website builder, funnel builder, e-commerce functionality, custom checkouts, CRM, memberships, subscriptions, white labeling, and a ton of pre-made templates, so you can hit the ground running.
Why Use Simvoly Instead of ClickFunnels?
I tested Simvoly and ClickFunnels, and I would choose the former over the latter for its easy-to-use funnel builder.
The website builder is also a great plus, and the fact that you can add an online store to sell multiple products seals the deal for me. I found the ClickFunnels funnel builder harder to use.
On top of that, Simvoly is way cheaper than ClickFunnels and offers more plans to suit diverse needs. Their cheapest plan is only $12 per month (and it also includes a 14-day free trial).
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of Simvoly?
If you have the budget and need a more robust funnel creation tool, I would recommend ClickFunnels any day.
They focus entirely on building funnels and full automation, which can be a lifesaver for people who create many funnels and don't mind splurging on a funnel builder.
Also, it's the right choice if you don't care about a website builder or e-commerce functionality.
5. GrooveFunnels (Best free ClickFunnels alternative right now)
- Official website: www.groovefunnels.com
- All-in-one platform to sell products and services online
- Exciting new sales, page, and funnel building platform.
GrooveFunnels is a suite of tools for building sales funnels pages and websites for selling digital and physical products online.
While the entire suite of GrooveFunnels isn't free, but what's great is that GrooveSell, a powerful sales, and affiliate platform are 100% free, as well as GroovePages, an advanced landing page and funnel builder. These two tools combined are enough to build powerful sales funnels.
GroovePages is an advanced page and funnel builder. Using it you can:
- Build unlimited products and funnels.
- Build brand Websites with full navigation.
- Create powerful checkout options.
- Sell products with 1-click upsells.
- Create upsells, downsells, and order bumps.
Right now you not only get GroovePages but you also get GrooveSell for free! This makes GrooveFunnels (GroovePages + GrooveSell for free) the best free ClickFunnels alternative right now.
6. Sendinblue (Best for automated emails and SMS messages)
- Official website: www.sendinblue.com
- Leading all-in-one marketing platform (marketing automation, funnels, email campaigns, transactional emails, landing pages, SMS messages, Facebook ads and retargeting)
- Charges based on emails sent per month.
Trusted by over 180,000 businesses worldwide, Sendinblue is an all-in-one marketing platform for engaging with your contacts and building better customer relationships through targeted and meaningful communication.
Cover your entire marketing funnel with one single tool:
- Build your contact database up in no time using integrated landing pages or embeddable forms built in our drag & drop form editor.
- Interact directly with your customers with beautifully designed email campaigns created in an intuitive email editor with drag & drop interface, or using our rich text or HTML options.
- Target your campaigns to perfection with our powerful contact segmentation engine.
- Follow up automatically with SMS messages or triggered emails using intricate marketing automation workflows built in our automation workflow builder.
- Stay organized with your work and divide communication tasks among team members using the Chat, CRM and Shared Inbox features.
- Increase revenue with targeted ads on Facebook or the Adroll retargeting display network set up directly in your Sendinblue account.
Why Sendinblue is a better than ClickFunnels
Sendinblue's real power comes from the flexible and versatile marketing automation platform.
The Sendinblue Tracker script lets you track web behavior from your contacts and use this information, as well as email engagement and data from your contacts, to create complex automation workflows that can save you time and help you scale and grow your business with no work at all.
- Send automated emails and SMS messages or update contact database attributes when a contact performs an action.
- Automatically sort contacts into different lists or create tasks in your CRM that can be assigned to different team members based on contact behavior on your website or in emails.
- Call external webhooks to send data and create more complex processes outside of Sendinblue.
- It has a free plan that includes unlimited contacts, up to 300 emails per day, and a chat (1 user).
Why Use ClickFunnels instead of Sendinblue
Because ClickFunnels does one thing and one thing only: funnels. If you are looking for a tool to create proven sales and marketing funnels then choose ClickFunnels.
7. Unbounce (Best no-code option)
- Official website: www.unbounce.com
- A landing page builder built for designers. Works a lot like design software like photoshop.
- Easily build professional and split test landing pages.
Unbounce is an easy-to-use platform that allows you to make landing pages that convert customers. You won’t need any coding skills to do this.
It has conversion tools such as pop-ups and sticky bars, it includes A/B testing, a landing page builder, as well as a landing page analyzer, integrations such as GetResponse, Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, Campaign Monitor, Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Infusionsoft and Active Campaign, as well as tracking and analytics.
Why Use Unbounce Instead of ClickFunnels
Unlike ClickFunnels which aims to be the all-in-one platform for building a marketing funnel, Unbounce is a platform to create and test high-converting landing pages. Unbounce specializes in creating beautiful landing pages that convert visitors into money.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of Unbounce
If you want a platform that helps you manage your whole marketing funnel in one place, then go with ClickFunnels.
- Official website: www.builderall.com
- An all in one platform that helps you build your online business.
- Tools to help you build a website, market your products, and email marketing.
Builderall is a platform that incorporates a website builder, digital marketing, that also offers web hosting. So, with Builderall you can do anything – create your page, launch it, and then set out to develop it and grow it further.
Builderall can boast loads of features such as a dashboard powered by AI, a top-notch drag and drop website builder, as well as a WordPress website builder, funnel builder, website chatbot, help desk, and a lot more.
Why Use Builderall Instead of ClickFunnels
Builderall is a tool that aims to help Entrepreneurs start their online businesses without spending thousands of hours managing a thousand different tools. It allows you to build a website for your product and landing pages.
It also offers tools to manage your Email Marketing and to help you Automate Everything.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of Builderall
Unlike Builderall, ClickFunnels is a marketing tool. It allows you to manage and automate your entire marketing funnel from one platform.
9. Thrive Suite (Best alternative for WordPress users)
- Official website: www.thrivethemes.com
- Offers easy WordPress Plugins to build landing pages and conversion funnels.
- Much cheaper than ClickFunnels.
ThriveSuite is a WordPress-oriented service that gives you a plethora of tools and plugs that you can choose from if you sign up for a membership.
It’s very affordable, and it offers a ton of options: the ability to build a WordPress website, as well as landing pages oriented towards conversion (it has more than 290 templates)
It can also help you with building your email lists, it gives you the ability to do A/B testing to get to know better your site’s audience, it offers lead generation quizzes, the ability to create and sell online courses, and much much more.
Why Use Thrive Instead of ClickFunnels
Thrive Suite's $90 per quarter membership, you get access to all the tools and plugins Thrive Themes has to offer.
These tools will help you build your email list, A/B test your landing pages, and build an entire funnel on top of your WordPress website.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of Thrive Suite
If you aren't interested in hosting landing pages on your own website or don't like WordPress, then go with ClickFunnels.
10. InstaBuilder (Cheap WordPress alternative)
- Official website: www.instabuilder.com
- A drag and drop landing page builder for WordPress.
- Comes with dozens of free templates to choose from.
- Is the cheapest ClickFunnels alternative out there.
InstaBuilder is a WordPress marketing plugin that’s the most affordable ClickFunnels competitor on this list. This is because it offers a one-time payment for its product – there is no recurrent billing, and you can choose between three plans (the cheapest one is $77).
It also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. Pretty good news so far.
It features the usual stuff that you need to build a successful landing page – an easy-to-use drag and drop builder and editor, the ability to create and customize brand-specific designs, ability to choose between more than 100 templates which are also easy to customize according to your own liking.
It also offers statistics and analytics, as well as the ability to create the so-called ‘time-delayed buy buttons’. You can use it for time-specific open carts, or video sales letters, or whatever the heck else you want!
Why Use InstaBuilder Instead of ClickFunnels
If you want full control over your landing pages and wish to host them on your own website, then go with InstaBuilder. It’s a WordPress plugin that allows you to build a funnel on your own WordPress website.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of InstaBuilder
ClickFunnels is much easier to learn and work with than InstaBuilder. If you have no experience building or running a WordPress site, then going with ClickFunnels makes more sense.
- Official website: www.optimizepress.com
- Over 300 Landing Page templates to choose from.
- Allows you to build Membership Portals on your WordPress site.
OptimizePress is a WordPress plugin that allows users to build all types of landing pages you can think of including Sales Pages, Registration Pages, and even complete Sales Funnels.
The best part is that it also allows you to build a Membership Portal on your site. It’s been used by more than 125,000 businesses.
Why Use OptimizePress Instead of ClickFunnels
OptimizePress gives you more control over your WordPress site and how you customize and manage the landing page you’ve created, as well as the sales pages, the marketing funnels.
You can also take advantage of its many integrations, and the checkout & payments plugin.
Why Use ClickFunnels Instead of OptimizePress
ClickFunnels is much easier to learn and start using than OptimizePress, which does have a bit of a learning curve. With OptimizePress you have to manage and host your website on your own.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a platform that allows you to easily build marketing funnels using drag-and-drop. It used to take hundreds of hours and a lot of experience to build marketing funnels. But with ClickFunnels, it's as easy as clicking a few buttons.
ClickFunnels lets you create:
- Squeeze page funnels.
- Automated webinar funnels.
- Product launch funnels.
- Sales funnels (built-in shopping cart and integrates with your favorite shopping carts).
- Membership site funnels.
- And loads more.
At least that's the idea. In reality, it does require a lot of work to set up a funnel with ClickFunnels but it's a lot less if you were to do it on your own from scratch.
Benefits of ClickFunnels
If you are new to marketing and have never sold anything before, building a marketing funnel can soon become a nightmare. ClickFunnels provides you with a simple platform to build and host a marketing funnel.
If you decide to build one with ClickFunnels, it would take you hundreds of hours and a lot of money.
Main features include:
- Drag & Drop page builder that lets you build pages inside sales funnels without a single line of code.
- Built-in email autoresponder called “Actionetics”.
- You can also setup an affiliate program with ClickFunnels with the help their inbuilt “Backpack” .
- Built-in shopping cart that allows you to track your customers orders. You do not need to sign up for another shopping cart service.
- Create funnels to send potential customers to the right product and follow up with them after purchase.
- Send follow up emails and SMS messages.
- Include memberships and logins in your site.
- Design forms to gather the info you want.
- It comes with a comprehensive database of 20+ ready-to-use templates.
Clickfunnels is a great suite of tools, but it might not be what you need right now or too expensive for your taste. Because the biggest negative is undoubtedly its expensive price tag.
If that's the case and you are on the hunt for the best ClickFunnels alternatives then here above is a list of sites like ClickFunnels you need to check out.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is one of the world's most popular and advanced tools for building complex sales funnels that convert visitors into customers.
What are the pros and cons of ClickFunnels?
The biggest positives are how customizable and easy it is to build complex sales funnels and landing pages, using intuitive drag and drop and with the help of starter templates. The biggest negative is the price. ClickFunnels plans are $97, $297, and $2,497 (TwoCommaClub) per month.
What are the best ClickFunnels competitors?
GetResponse and Leadpages are the best alternatives and come with similar functionality and features but at a much cheaper price. ThriveThemes is the best ClickFunnels alternative for WordPress users. GrooveFunnels is the best free ClickFunnels competitor.
What is the best free ClickFunnels alternative?
ClickFunnels is still considered the best website and sales funnel builder on the market, but its biggest drawback is that it ISN'T cheap. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative with similar features then Groove Funnels is for you, and best of all it's 100% FREE to build funnels, manage customers and sell products online. Check out Groove Funnels here.
Is ClickFunnels legit and safe to use?
Very much so. ClickFunnels is founded by Russell Brunson who an industry-recognized online marketing expert. ClickFunnels is a secure funnel builder software that uses a secure connection, encrypts personal and payment information.
How much is ClickFunnels per month?
ClickFunnels isn't cheap, as mentioned above ClickFunnels plans are $97 per month (1 user – 20 funnels – 100 landing pages) or $297 per month (3 users – unlimited funnels and landing pages).
Best ClickFunnels Alternatives 2022: Summary
So, what's better than ClickFunnels?
If you want good ClickFunnels alternatives, then I highly recommend going with GetResponse. It is the best “like for like” alternative to ClickFunnels out there. It offers all the features ClickFunnels has to offer.
If you want more control over your landing pages, and be able to build perfect and converting pages, then go with Leadpages. It's made specifically for building landing pages that convert, but integrated with an email platform it's a really good alternative, and cheaper too.
Finally, if you are a WordPress user then Thrive Themes and OptimizePress should be your two options to consider. It's a bundle of plugins you install on your WordPress site and can create all types of landing pages, opt-in pages, sales pages, and entire funnels.
|Serial||Logo and Links||Features||Button|