This site might be new to you, but it’s worth checking out! Respondent is a question and answer website where users doing high-quality research are looking for others who can give them answers to their questions. If you’re knowledgeable in a specific field, this should definitely be included in your side hustle list!
The way the website works is pretty simple, someone will ask a question (or what the website calls a Project) and your job is to answer them based on the skill sets required by the person asking the questions.
You’ll have to do your research and back it up with facts and then add your answer. You then get paid for the time taken to do the research.
Pros of doing research studies on Respondent
- Plenty of opportunities available.
- Can be done after hours, making it the perfect side hustle.
- Payouts are direct with no waiting time.
- Can be done anywhere, if you have a laptop and an internet connection.
- Some tasks can be very short and pay well.
- Work whenever you want.
Cons of doing research studies on Respondent
- You need to actively look for work and there are a lot of projects to go through.
- There is a 5% fulfilment fee.
- Depending on your skillset, some jobs may be hard to find.
- High skill sets needed for high paying jobs.
Here are 4 top tips and tricks to help you when you’re on Respondent
- Connect your LinkedIn profile or personal website to the website to showcase your credentials. That way you stand a better chance of getting high paying jobs.
- Use your network of friends and colleagues to get extra income from referring projects to them.
- Make sure that you’re available for projects you’ve been chosen for. If you’re not punctual or don’t complete the task in time, you might get blacklisted.
- Make sure you understand the full requirements of each task before doing them. That way you don’t waste both your time and the client's time.
Respondent research studies earning potential
If you're looking for extra income, this site is worth checking out. You can make anywhere between $100 to $500 per hour.
The higher the payment, the more likely you need a certain skill set or level of expertise, but they're still worth looking at especially due to the referral scheme in place! If you prefer the task to someone else, you’ll get a $20 bonus, and another $50 if they complete it!
Site to use
My list of the best side hustle ideas for 2022 that'll make you extra income
- Become a freelance writer
- Get paid searching the Internet
- Do retail arbitrage online
- Become a Fiverr freelancer
- Become a social media moderator
- Become a tasker
- Become a virtual assistant
- Become a website & app tester
- Get paid listening to music
- Earn money on Reddit
- Create online courses
- Get paid using apps
- Publish articles on Vocal
- Get paid to give expert answers
- Peer-to-peer renting sites
- Join marketing focus & research groups
- Become a "micro" tasker
- Join research studies on Respondent
- Become a voiceover actor
- Become a transcriber
- Do paid surveys online
- Join WFH Facebook Groups
- Become a customer service representative
- Become a mystery shopper
- Become a resume writer
- Start a blog
- All side hustle ideas >>