Fiverr, a marketplace that connects freelancers with customers all over the world. Services can be found under different categories, from accounting services to graphic designs and copywriting services. It's an incredible website and it allows people with different types of experience to provide their services, from beginners looking to start off and brush up on their skills, all the way up to professionals.
Fiverr is a website where people can buy services from other freelancers. You get more perks as your rating goes up, so it's in your interest to do good work and maintain that higher standing with customers who are looking for someone like you on Fiverr!
Fiverr makes it easy by allowing the freelancer to offer their services with fixed rates which helps reduce disagreements made during negotiations greatly, while also removing much uncertainty involved with other freelance projects altogether such as work samples and project time frames.
Pros of being a freelancer on Fiverr
- People that are searching on Fiverr are already looking to buy.
- Website has a good interface and is easy to use.
- Get extra income by doing what you like and what you’re good at.
- Be your own boss, you choose when you want to pick up jobs.
- The website does the advertising for you.
Cons of being a freelancer on Fiverr
- Getting chosen for good jobs can be competitive (especially when it comes to price).
- Fiverr takes a big commission (20%) and payment times can be long.
- Might be hard to get clients when you first start off.
- Some clients can be fussy and picky.
Here are 4 top tips and tricks to help you become a Fiverr freelancer
- Keep your profile interesting and up to date. Post your experience and work samples, and get as many reviews as you can from people (even if you’ve worked with them outside of Fiverr).
- The Fiverr Help and Education Center provides insights as to how the top sellers on the website are getting gigs, so it’s important to check it out.
- Ask your clients for as much information as possible before commencing work, that way you don’t have to keep doing revisions for them, and you keep them happy.
- Try to offer gigs that put money in your pocket as soon as possible. This is the best way for you to make a profit, especially if it's something like proofreading or simple data sorting where there can be rapid turnover rates by using apps and programs.
Fiverr freelancing earning potential
When you're a Fiverr seller, the sky is really your limit. With more people on this site than ever before and an increase in how much they're willing to pay for good freelancers, earning $500 to $1000 monthly isn't out of reach!
There are some people that even offer their services full time and earn up to five figures a month on Fiverr!
Site to use
My list of the best side hustle ideas for 2022 that'll make you extra income
- Become a freelance writer
- Get paid searching the Internet
- Do retail arbitrage online
- Become a Fiverr freelancer
- Become a social media moderator
- Become a tasker
- Become a virtual assistant
- Become a website & app tester
- Get paid listening to music
- Earn money on Reddit
- Create online courses
- Get paid using apps
- Publish articles on Vocal
- Get paid to give expert answers
- Peer-to-peer renting sites
- Join marketing focus & research groups
- Become a "micro" tasker
- Join research studies on Respondent
- Become a voiceover actor
- Become a transcriber
- Do paid surveys online
- Join WFH Facebook Groups
- Become a customer service representative
- Become a mystery shopper
- Become a resume writer
- Start a blog
- All side hustle ideas >>